🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So why do you suppose the commie propagandists left this tidbit out of their stories about stabbing?

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
"... the mainstream media rightfully calls Jason Falconer a hero for stopping a terrorist who stabbed nine people, there’s a lot more to his resume than “part time police officer.” He’s also the owner/president of Tactical Advantage, a Minnesota firearm training facility that specializes in self-defense and concealed-carry training. His resume also includes shooting with the United States Practical Shooting Association and 3-gun."

Why is it they hide that information from the public, do you suppose?

Fear & Loading: Convenient Omissions in Minn. Stabbing Coverage

"...for the past 13 years, five days a week, eight hours a day, empowered lawful citizens willing to exercise their Second Amendment rights with the kind of knowledge that gives them a better chance of surviving potentially deadly criminal confrontations—whether by armed robbers, home invaders or, in this case, crazed terrorists."

And if you search on Google, that article won't come up, btw. I picked it up off twitter.

I would say that this would make him an atypical gun owner in that he trains people in the use of guns for self-defence. Very few gun owners have either the skills or the temperament to act so calmly in a crisis.

"... the mainstream media rightfully calls Jason Falconer a hero for stopping a terrorist who stabbed nine people, there’s a lot more to his resume than “part time police officer.” He’s also the owner/president of Tactical Advantage, a Minnesota firearm training facility that specializes in self-defense and concealed-carry training. His resume also includes shooting with the United States Practical Shooting Association and 3-gun."

Why is it they hide that information from the public, do you suppose?

Also....he is an National Rifle Association Instructor....a democrat reporter would chew off their own fingers before they typed that into the story...

I would say that this would make him an atypical gun owner in that he trains people in the use of guns for self-defence. Very few gun owners have either the skills or the temperament to act so calmly in a crisis.

Wrong.....it happens all the time in this country.....Americans use guns 1.5 million times a year to stop violent criminal attack and to save lives...according to the bill clinton Department of Justice study on the defensive use of guns.......

Very few gun owners have either the skills or the temperament to act so calmly in a crisis.

I'm sure you have a link to back you up on that

Really? How many gun owners do you know? Must be tens of millions to be able to speak so authoritatively on them, right?

I would say that this would make him an atypical gun owner in that he trains people in the use of guns for self-defense. Very few gun owners have either the skills or the temperament to act so calmly in a crisis.
Epitaph of a Scab Generation: PROUD TO DIE TAKING A RICH KID'S PLACE

They're very selfish and don't want to get involved. That's what happened to the students at that Oregon college. Some had guns in their cars but just drove away.

The NRA is also phony. Their slogans could be summed up as "Don't want gun control? Vote for tax cuts for the rich!" The Right Wing will quit supporting gun rights if gunowners ever become union members.

Third, their big hero, sissyboy poopypants Teddy "I Wasn't Ready" Nugent purposely made himself disgusting so he could chicken out of fighting the Communists in Vietnam, also bribing the CO at the induction center. If he ever realized what a lowlife scumbag he is, the next time he got up on stage, he'd blow his brains out.

I would say that this would make him an atypical gun owner in that he trains people in the use of guns for self-defense. Very few gun owners have either the skills or the temperament to act so calmly in a crisis.

They're very selfish and don't want to get involved. That's what happened to the students at that Oregon college. Some had guns in their cars but just drove away.

The NRA is also phony. Their slogans could be summed up as "Don't want gun control? Vote for tax cuts for the rich!" The Right Wing will quit supporting gun rights if gunowners ever become union members.

Third, their big hero, sissyboy poopypants Teddy "I Wasn't Ready" Nugent purposely made himself disgusting so he could chicken out of fighting the Communists in Vietnam, also bribing the CO at the induction center. If he ever realized what a lowlife scumbag he is, the next time he got up on stage, he'd blow his brains out.

Wow...they still let morons post here........

Here is another 3 gun competitor.....

New sock?

Is that you, Jake?

Like you would know, you moron.

The point is that the press doesn't share this information..and the result is a retarded general public, people like you who are completely dependent on being spoon fed information from specific outlets, who has no idea what the reality is.

The reality is that the world is made safer by the people who legally pack. And the communist media hides the news that doesn't fit their communist agenda.

The point is that the press doesn't share this information..and the result is a retarded general public, people like you who are completely dependent on being spoon fed information from specific outlets, who has no idea what the reality is.

The reality is that the world is made safer by the people who legally pack. And the communist media hides the news that doesn't fit their communist agenda.

False. The public is endangered by idiots carrying guns. The police have advised that when citizens draw weapons, they have no way of knowing whether they're a good guy or a bad guy.

If people packing weapons everywhere made you safe, then the US wouldn't have the highest rate of gun deaths in the first world. Every survey, every study not financed by the NRA, has this finding.

But you want your guns. Have at it, but continue to have mass shootings every week.

False. The public is endangered by idiots carrying guns. The police have advised that when citizens draw weapons, they have no way of knowing whether they're a good guy or a bad guy.

If people packing weapons everywhere made you safe, then the US wouldn't have the highest rate of gun deaths in the first world. Every survey, every study not financed by the NRA, has this finding.

But you want your guns. Have at it, but continue to have mass shootings every week.

Except.....that did not happen .....you have no idea what you are talking about....as we posted back when the black lives matter sympathizer was murdering 5 police officers in Dallas...there were actual law abiding citizens right there, with the police, carrying AR-15s, openly, and holstered pistols......and the police had no problem not shooting them....do you know why? Because they were not shooting at the police.....

do you realize that there were 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s....today there are now 357,000,000 guns in private hands in the United States....and our gun murder rate went down 49%

we do not have mass shootings every week ...that is a lie....

There is not one thing you said in your post that is true, factual or based in reality.

and another one....the Gabby Giffords shooting...there were two concealed carry gun owners there and they were not shot when the police arrived.....so you are wrong again.........

And here you go.....notice, the concealed carry gun owner, a black guy no less, holding a white guy at gun point, is not shot by police when they arrive...if fact, they shake the gun owners hand.......so you are wrong again.....

And you are wrong again...as I stated...there is nothing in your post that is true, factual or based in reality....

http://crimeresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/NACOP-surveyresults-2016.pdf

And here is a look at the survey....

..New Survey of Chiefs of Police and Sheriffs in the United States Shows Strong Support for Concealed Carry and Gun Ownership - Crime Prevention Research Center

86.4% of the US’s Chiefs of Police and Sheriffs “support nationwide recognition of state issued concealed weapon permits.”

76% of those same heads of departments believe that “qualied, law-abiding armed citizens help law enforcement reduce violent criminal activity.”

No, we're endangered by the criminals you retards have given the green light to attack and terrorize Americans.

You don't have to agree. I guarantee who I will choose to stand next to when one of your buddies starts hacking people in Denny's. You go ahead and step up and be slaughtered. I'll be next to the guy in camo with the gun sticking out.

Forum List

Back