So why is Johnson still speaker

Hate is all you freaks have.
Tell us your thoughts about Bud Light, Biden, homosexuals, immigrants, blacks, Democrats, transexuals, Nancy Pelosi, Hakim Jeffries, same sex marriage, sex education, Muslims, unions, Ukraine, Ilhan Omar, Target, Colin Kaepernick, Miller Light, Chik-Fil-A, MSNBC, CNN, the New York Times, M&Ms...need I go on?

Tell us your thoughts about Bud Light, Biden, homosexuals, immigrants, blacks, Democrats, transexuals, Nancy Pelosi, Hakim Jeffries, same sex marriage, sex education, Muslims, unions, Ukraine, Ilhan Omar, Target, Colin Kaepernick, Miller Light, Chik-Fil-A, MSNBC, CNN, the New York Times, M&Ms...need I go on?
IMG_8008.jpeg

The more you America haters attack him the larger my cheers get.
Thank you for making my day.

This is what passes for intelligence amoung the Trump Cult. I'm gonna love him more just because you hate him. Oppostional behaviour disorder at it's finest.

OPD is a the sign of a low self-esteem individual with poor decision making abilities, unable to properly discern what is good or bad for himself, and whose knee jerk response is to oppose everything.

We don't hate Donald Trump, but we do have the maturity and the intellect to understand that he is dangerously incompetent and criminally corrupt. We want him jailed for his crimes, and to end his dangerous attempts to overthrow the government.

This is what passes for intelligence amoung the Trump Cult. I'm gonna love him more just because you hate him. Oppostional behaviour disorder at it's finest.

OPD is a the sign of a low self-esteem individual with poor decision making abilities, unable to properly discern what is good or bad for himself, and whose knee jerk response is to oppose everything.

We don't hate Donald Trump, but we do have the maturity and the intellect to understand that he is dangerously incompetent and criminally corrupt. We want him jailed for his crimes, and to end his dangerous attempts to overthrow the government.
We don't hate Donald Trump
1700186656478.gif

For fucks sakes “elections have consequences” is a saying that means that different people are elected to pursue different outcomes.

There is no different outcome, it’s the same CR outcome, just different guy HENCE THIS THREAD.
All elections have a consequence... losing a house race for speaker is one of them... why are you so fanatical about the truth that elections have consequences?.... why do you libs argue such mundane bullshit?... what the fuck is wrong with people that argue this kind of crap as people are dying from American weakness....

Similar-looking actions do not imply identical reasons. Telling is that you wanted McCarthy in to stay while you can't wait to see Johnson out AFAP.

Johnson isn't going anywhere.

BTW, why is your head shaped like a sack of Idaho potatoes?
They aren't "similar looking actions" they are the same.

I didn't want McCarthy to stay, I'd rather have someone who isn't a RWNJ fringe whack-job. That's not MAGA Mike.

And I suspect you're just seeing your reflection in the monitor.

Why are you projecting?

They aren't "similar looking actions" they are the same.

Sure they are. While McCarthy had all the time in the world to do other things, Johnson is just doing a CR now just to keep the government open to get the matter temporarily settled as he works into his job dealing with all the loose ends McCarthy left behind.

Forum List

Back