So, will the dems be satisfied?

ThisIsMe

Gold Member
Dec 16, 2017
I’m just curious. If the Bragg case doesn’t end in conviction, if the Fulton case doesn’t provide a conviction, and if the DOJ case ends up not being effective, if all 3 cases end up in no conviction, will the left be satisfied? Or will they just roll out another accusation?

Personally, I think the latter is the case, in fact, I’d dare say it is almost a certainty that they already have another accusation waiting, ready to go, in case the Bragg case doesn’t pan out.

Watch what happens, if it looks like the Bragg case isn’t going to work out, shortly after there will be another breaking story about trump.

I’m just curious. If the Bragg case doesn’t end in conviction, if the Fulton case doesn’t provide a conviction, and if the DOJ case ends up not being effective, if all 3 cases end up in no conviction, will the left be satisfied? Or will they just roll out another accusation?

Personally, I think the latter is the case, in fact, I’d dare say it is almost a certainty that they already have another accusation waiting, ready to go, in case the Bragg case doesn’t pan out.

Watch what happens, if it looks like the Bragg case isn’t going to work out, shortly after there will be another breaking story about trump.
The Dims won't stop until they have reelected Trump

That's always been the case. He has constantly been in court over one thing or another.

Satisfied vs accepting.

Gore v Bush compared to Sleepy Joe beat Whining Trump

its the rule of law that wouldnt be satisfied. It has nothing to do with the left.

Trump keeps incriminating himself, so there is no reason to think these cases wouldnt have convictions, or even new charges as the threats of violence are on-going.

The crazy thing is that the Democrats would be easily reelected if they decided to do a tremendous job and bring peace and prosperity.

But doing the right thing would be unthinkable, so they'll enact their plan to demonize the Trumpsters instead.

They have no choice. What else could they run on? A border mess with millions entering our country illegally? Foreign relations that got us into a proxy war with another nuclear armed country that made threats to us already? The unity of China and Russia against the US? The US dollar losing importance and value in the world since this country was founded? Inflation which is likely to go higher with fuel prices increasing this summer? Lack of labor thanks to expanded social programs? Inability to recruit new military personnel because of their shot mandates, CRT and sissifying our troops?

Everything they've done so far has been a disaster for the country.

You forgot about the rape case. Evidently, you're under the impression these DA's and federal prosecutors just file these cases with nothing to back them up so they can embarrass themselves. Guess you'll find out the hard way.

The crazy thing is that the Democrats would be easily reelected if they decided to do a tremendous job and bring peace and prosperity.

But doing the right thing would be unthinkable, so they'll enact their plan to demonize the Trumpsters instead.
Your kind does a pretty good job of proving your stupidity on a daily basis.

Whatever the jury decides should be honored. That is our system.

I don't think there is any question about Trump's guilt. You don't have so many felons working for you but remain clean yourself. But what you know and what can be proven are two different things.

That's always been the case. He has constantly been in court over one thing or another.
that may be, but my question was, if these cases don’t pan out like the left wants, will they finally be satisfied? Or will they just keep bringing case after case? I suspect they will just keep on. As I’ve stated long ago, I believe the plan for the left is to keep trump so bogged down in legal issues, that he can’t run. They don’t really even care if he is ever convicted, just as long as he can’t be elected.

that may be, but my question was, if these cases don’t pan out like the left wants, will they finally be satisfied? Or will they just keep bringing case after case? I suspect they will just keep on. As I’ve stated long ago, I believe the plan for the left is to keep trump so bogged down in legal issues, that he can’t run. They don’t really even care if he is ever convicted, just as long as he can’t be elected.
The Dims are campaigning for Trump. Even their lemming ilk know what they are doing is illegal and just plain wrong.

its the rule of law that wouldnt be satisfied. It has nothing to do with the left.

Trump keeps incriminating himself, so there is no reason to think these cases wouldnt have convictions, or even new charges as the threats of violence are on-going.

my question was, if the courts in all 3 cases couldn’t convict trump, would you be satisfied? If the courts fail to get a conviction, then the rule of law is satisfied, right?

No idea. As I noted there would likely be case after case either way.

You forgot about the rape case. Evidently, you're under the impression these DA's and federal prosecutors just file these cases with nothing to back them up so they can embarrass themselves. Guess you'll find out the hard way.

Ok, add the rape case in there too. My question is still the same. If ALL of these cases came back without conviction, would the left finally be satisfied.

By the way, my post wasn’t alleging any guilt or inonocence, so I’m not understanding why you responded with “you’ll find out the hard way”. That wasn’t my question.

Forum List

Back