So, will the dems be satisfied?

I’m just curious. If the Bragg case doesn’t end in conviction, if the Fulton case doesn’t provide a conviction, and if the DOJ case ends up not being effective, if all 3 cases end up in no conviction, will the left be satisfied? Or will they just roll out another accusation?

Personally, I think the latter is the case, in fact, I’d dare say it is almost a certainty that they already have another accusation waiting, ready to go, in case the Bragg case doesn’t pan out.

Watch what happens, if it looks like the Bragg case isn’t going to work out, shortly after there will be another breaking story about trump.
Yes.
They have no choice. What else could they run on? A border mess with millions entering our country illegally? Foreign relations that got us into a proxy war with another nuclear armed country that made threats to us already? The unity of China and Russia against the US? The US dollar losing importance and value in the world since this country was founded? Inflation which is likely to go higher with fuel prices increasing this summer? Lack of labor thanks to expanded social programs? Inability to recruit new military personnel because of their shot mandates, CRT and sissifying our troops?

Everything they've done so far has been a disaster for the country.
Worse because it is deliberate and by design.

I’m just curious. If the Bragg case doesn’t end in conviction, if the Fulton case doesn’t provide a conviction, and if the DOJ case ends up not being effective, if all 3 cases end up in no conviction, will the left be satisfied? Or will they just roll out another accusation?

Personally, I think the latter is the case, in fact, I’d dare say it is almost a certainty that they already have another accusation waiting, ready to go, in case the Bragg case doesn’t pan out.

Watch what happens, if it looks like the Bragg case isn’t going to work out, shortly after there will be another breaking story about trump.

If the DOJ can't convict Trump for J6, it only proves that the DOJ is impotent.

The entire purpose of the Bragg prosecution is to influence the 2024 election. Why else would the next hearing date be set for December 2023?
I thought the next hearing date was January 2024, right in the middle of the Iowa caucus?

Hey pal, it's not "Everyone Knows it".
Yeah, you and your ilk aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer, Winnie. .
All 34 Charges?
You mean THE charge, repeated 34 times? LMAO. You got him this time.
If trump wins
Why would he cry if he wins? Seems the shoe would be on the other foot as the "wrongful prosecution" lawsuits start eating up more NYC taxpayer money.

If the DOJ can't convict Trump for J6, it only proves that the DOJ is impotent.
So, if trump isn’t convicted, the the justice system is bad? That’s what it boils down to? If (at that time) 9 years of investigations, 3-5 grand juries, multiple DA’s, the democrats in congress, despite all of those people trying to take trump down, if they can’t get a conviction, then the justice system is bad? Has it ever occurred to anyone that maybe, just maybe, all these allegations and stories in the media were overhyped and it’s possible that they really couldn’t find any legal thing to convict trump on?

If the courts and jury’s can’t get a conviction on him, then he’s not guilty, right? That’s how it works.
As far as the justice department is concerned...correct.
As I figured, however, despite all attempts to convict in the courts, the left will never be satisfied.
Are you satisfied that Hillary Clinton committed no crimes because she has never been found guilty? How about OJ? Do you think OJ is innocent of murdering Ron and Nicole?

So, if you say that you won’t be satisfied because despite years of investigations, court cases, you still think he’s guilty, doesn’t that lend credence to the right feeling the same about Biden and Hillary ?
You're the one clutching your pearls about a jury verdict vs. what's you know to be true.

But here is the difference... Flynn, Manafort, Stone, Cohen, Weiselberg, and many others have been found guilty of felonies... These are people from his campaign and his personal attorney. Not to mention the multiple other judgments against the blob.

I mean, if one is guilty because you just believe it to be true, then does that mean DA’s in red states, and house committees should start launching dozens of investigations on Biden, Hillary, Obama, bill?
Well, They can roll the dice and take their chances I guess. I don't know what you want from me at this point.
Also, these people surrounding trump were charged with things having nothing to do with trump, and those things were only found out because the dems launched multiple investigations into trump.
Oh brother. Yeah, Cohen paid Stormy Daniels out of the goodness of his heart...Trump had nothing to do with it!!!! LOL. C'mon man.
Do you really think there are no shady people around Biden? Or there weren’t any around Obama? Or the CLINTONS???? I’m sure if there was the level of investigations into those people and their finances as there were for those surrounding trump, you’d find some criminals as well.

I mean, do you really believe that all democrat presidents are squeaky clean?
Well again...Clinton had his own independent counsel. Found nothing to put him away with. HRC was before the Senate more often than some Senators....Found nothing. Obama? You're joking right?

maybe, just maybe, all these allegations and stories in the media were overhyped and it’s possible that they really couldn’t find any legal thing to convict trump on?
That's what you keep repeating.
Say it enough times, a trump strategy, then you will start believing it.

So, if trump isn’t convicted, the the justice system is bad? That’s what it boils down to? If (at that time) 9 years of investigations, 3-5 grand juries, multiple DA’s, the democrats in congress, despite all of those people trying to take trump down, if they can’t get a conviction, then the justice system is bad? Has it ever occurred to anyone that maybe, just maybe, all these allegations and stories in the media were overhyped and it’s possible that they really couldn’t find any legal thing to convict trump on?
Has it ever occurred to you that your blob is guilty as fuck?

I'm guessing no.

So, will the dems be satisfied?​

Fuck ‘em and feed ‘em fish heads.

They have no choice. What else could they run on? A border mess with millions entering our country illegally? Foreign relations that got us into a proxy war with another nuclear armed country that made threats to us already? The unity of China and Russia against the US? The US dollar losing importance and value in the world since this country was founded? Inflation which is likely to go higher with fuel prices increasing this summer? Lack of labor thanks to expanded social programs? Inability to recruit new military personnel because of their shot mandates, CRT and sissifying our troops?

Everything they've done so far has been a disaster for the country.
^I think this guy missed some of the usual RW talking points^

Read the charging document, Winnie. It took longer to read than to write. Cut and Paste. Are you sure you taught school for 38 years? If so, I can understand why the country is in such shit shape at the current time. SMFH.
What has you convinced that it is the exact same charge for all 34?
Do all 34 really say the exact same thing?

you: "will the left be satisfied?"

I believe 'the left' has a history of accepting reality (Bush v Gore). You are confusing what is expected of people here. People can be satisfied, yet accepting of the consensus.

You people on the other hand, demand things be and go your way, or else you threaten to tear the nation apart. Shit, even the Brooks Brothers riots during Bush v Gore showed your hateful and fakery tactics

You have to have some empathy for them. They have a terrible debilitating disease called TDS, the total obsession to get Trump. Even if they were to get him on something, they would continue their obsession, letting the country turn into a shithole country.

Do you mean will the Libs accept the verdict or go on a rampage like the J6 retards? Or, do you mean like Trump with his "LOCK HER UP" and his Hunter Biden laptop rant?

Forum List

Back