So, will the dems be satisfied?

Ok, add the rape case in there too. My question is still the same. If ALL of these cases came back without conviction, would the left finally be satisfied.

By the way, my post wasn’t alleging any guilt or inonocence, so I’m not understanding why you responded with “you’ll find out the hard way”. That wasn’t my question.
Your kind just doesnt get it. It's not about satisfaction. It's about the law. If more crimes are found and the DA or Feds think they should prosecute, then prosecute.

Anyone who has witnessed American politics for the past six years recognizes you "Saul Alinsky" tactic for exactly what it is--projection. Run along.
People like you had never hear of Alinsky, until that gaing alcoholic had an obsession with Alinsky on his cable tv show.
:auiqs.jpg:

I've been amused by you dolts! I have a friend who worked with Alinsky's widow and was a part of that crowd after. He stayed in touch over the decades. Saul was always more than a caricature in some wingnut's minds to me.

You are the one questioning what "Everyone else knows" as if you're an authority. Read the document.
That would be you.
You are claiming to know that all 34 charges are identical.
Explain why Bragg would do that.

My gawd your slow.

People like you had never hear of Alinsky, until that gaing alcoholic had an obsession with Alinsky on his cable tv show.

I've been amused by you dolts! I have a friend who worked with Alinsky's widow and was a part of that crowd after. He stayed in touch over the decades. Saul was always more than a caricature in some wingnut's minds to me.

Alinsky dedicated his classic book to Satan.

I have a friend who worked with Alinsky's widow
Run along whistle britches, you weren't a gleam in your daddy's eye when I read the book. You can come back and spread your bullshit when you dry behind your ears. I have kids older than you are.
BTW, do you have a friend that stood on Bunker Hill during the revolution who told his wife's lovers that they were your daddy? Moron.

Alinsky dedicated his classic book to Satan.
trump devil pardon.jpg

Run along whistle britches, you weren't a gleam in your daddy's eye when I read the book. You can come back and spread your bullshit when you dry behind your ears. I have kids older than you are.
BTW, do you have a friend that stood on Bunker Hill during the revolution who told his wife's lovers that they were your daddy? Moron.
You project?

My friend is from Illinois and taught in schools dow south (Negro College), and later worked on Busing issues etc. He was close with one of Alinsky's widows. I head stories of Alinsky, rather than read books about or by him. I never felt the need to read his.

Even better to shame your sorry ares: copy of an email

On Wed, Nov 4, 2020 at 8:44 AM FRIEND gmail wrote:

Irene Alinsky died last month, and this just puts in perspective our aging generation. We did a lot of stuff for a long time. I'm also reading a book, Redlined, by Maria Gartz, about the politics of Chicago in the 1960's, when I escaped to New York, Rhode Island, and Boston. Great perspective indeed, and David - along with Elaine and Irene - were all anchors of innovation. Good to hear, and inspiring to think of what might still be said, particularly in this "age of Trump." Be well and keep it up,.

Last edited:
email:
FRIEND gmail

Fri, Jan 15, 2016, 2:16 PM

to me
Sweetheart, we do ... go. Ironically, it is a more powerful thing to say goodbye than hello, but, in that power, we not only remember but reflect on those memories - as you did quite well here. I'm - somewhat torturously - writing a similar letter to my out-of-it sister who hides from everything from our mutual sister to her kids, so I'm familiar with this age-of-reflection. But it's always different, and always shows new sides.

I'm also chatting again with Irene Alinsky, in part because it helps clarify why/what/how/and when to write a book, but, in larger part, to see how ideas of youth are still alive - in some ways more alive now than when, in youth, they were new. You'd be proud of me last night, for example, when I went to one of those perennial meetings that Somerville has about affordable housing and gentrification, began crabby about how the perennial consultants want the public to "fill in the blanks" rather than create new terms and ideas, only to discover that my fellow "citizens" actually did create new ideas, and that the consultant was actually supporting - so, after the meeting I actually congratulated him!

And, wearing an orange sweater, I felt like a large round orange in a summer lunchbag.

Be well. There will always be bon soir's. One thing you might consider is how extraordinary it is you're surviving so well - every morning and every evening with Charlie Rose I'm surprised that another day starts and ends. And, frankly, that surprise makes the day go by with much, much more energy, fun, and even direction. I'm more alive now than I was ever before, and that's a pretty good record to break, daily....

Be well, and take care, and enjoy taking care.

No indictment no matter where it comes from will prevent Trump from running. He is the Republican nominee for 2024. There is no Republican that can beat him. The only exception would be is if he is convicted on the Mar-A-Lago docs case. And that trial (if charges are even filed) is YEARS away. Trump has one shot. 2024. That's it. But he's already lost the general election.

Republicans should start placing their efforts into the Senate races for 2024. The one bright spot for them that isn't great for Democrats.
The House...goes back to Democrats in 2024.

This phony case has done nothing but brought more support for Trump. 10 million dollars collected since this started and about a quarter of those were first time political donors.

The Communists could care less if Trump goes to jail or not. Their one and only goal is to stop him from running in 24.

I’m just curious. If the Bragg case doesn’t end in conviction, if the Fulton case doesn’t provide a conviction, and if the DOJ case ends up not being effective, if all 3 cases end up in no conviction, will the left be satisfied? Or will they just roll out another accusation?

Personally, I think the latter is the case, in fact, I’d dare say it is almost a certainty that they already have another accusation waiting, ready to go, in case the Bragg case doesn’t pan out.

Watch what happens, if it looks like the Bragg case isn’t going to work out, shortly after there will be another breaking story about trump.
NOTHING will satisfy them! That's a literal fact. When this sham of a witch hunt is over with they'll seek out a new target. When you have no soul ... there's nothing to fill the void.

Forum List

Back