So. Wonder Woman was a perv?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Finally, a Movie About the Kinky Threesome That Inspired Wonder Woman

Why yes. She was. She liked being the spanker and spankee, was in to bondage, had lesbian undertones that weren't so undertonish, her creators lived in a threesome situation while he piled on kids with both women, yadda yadda.

My question is..why does a wonder women have to be kinky to be a wonder woman? Strength, bravery, smart, beautiful, super powers. That is what she always represented to me. Until I watched the comic book episode tonight on tv. Now, I see her as not so wonderwomanish.

I know. I am a prude.

My goodness ... how could you think such a thing?

wonder-woman-bondage.jpg

Oh, and after Marston died, the remaining "wives" supposedly carried on the affair with each other. They probably had a field day with the local college girls making them be babies and spanking them.

Finally, a Movie About the Kinky Threesome That Inspired Wonder Woman

Why yes. She was. She liked being the spanker and spankee, was in to bondage, had lesbian undertones that weren't so undertonish, her creators lived in a threesome situation while he piled on kids with both women, yadda yadda.

My question is..why does a wonder women have to be kinky to be a wonder woman? Strength, bravery, smart, beautiful, super powers. That is what she always represented to me. Until I watched the comic book episode tonight on tv. Now, I see her as not so wonderwomanish.

I know. I am a prude.

Does it matter? If you had never heard of that article or movie, would your opinion of Wonder Woman be changed? I suspect that like everyone else, you might have read a couple of comic books as a kid, and would have thought nothing more of Wonder Woman today than you did the day before you found out about the author of the comic, and his sexual relations. As a kid, I read the comic books and enjoyed them. I didn't care about who created them or who they might be sleeping with.

It changed my opinion, yes. Not for the better, either. Perhaps because I have morals.

the original WW was not what most of us read about.

If you reread the original WW you will see it's comic kink.

completely based on the authors weird lifestyle

Yep. Kids who read the comics...and his lusts with two women who didn't mind sloppy thirds. It's gross.

Yep. Kids who read the comics...and his lusts with two women who didn't mind sloppy thirds. It's gross.
if I recall

one was his wife and the mother of the kids, the other was the submissive, she dressed with gold wristbands. and she lived with them.

she never had kids (I think), so not all that certain she was a sex partner.

if I recall

one was his wife and the mother of the kids, the other was the submissive, she dressed with gold wristbands. and she lived with them.

she never had kids (I think), so not all that certain she was a sex partner.
She had 3 kids. Total...5 between the two of them. The granddaughter of Olive said she THINKS they carried on with an affair after he died.

`
`

My life was completely shattered when I saw an old Popeye cartoon where Bluto tied up and chained Olive Oyl. Shocking.
`
`

Cap_-_951.jpg

Their nastiness is between them. My issue is..they tried to promote the nastiness in the comins. You can see the college girls sucking on baby bottles, being spanked, WW being tied up A LOT more than any of the other super characters, complete with gag. Both women were into bondage, and between all three of the pervs, it came out in the comic itself. Fucking pervs.

`
`

My life was completely shattered when I saw an old Popeye cartoon where Bluto tied up and chained Olive Oyl. Shocking.
`
`

Cap_-_951.jpg
Well, you being a carpet muncher yourself, of course it doesn't phase you.:blahblah:

What would you expect from someone who writes comics for a living? They are probably all a little weird, like Hollywood. Have you ever seen comic con conventions? They all seem like pretty strange characters! :D

To me, it is a bunch of annoying nerds who have nothing better to talk about than comic books

To be fair, these days comics make up a pitiful small part of the attractions of the larger conventions. All of pop culture is represented at the conventions ... television, movies, books, art, games, and collectibles are on display more prominently than comics.

To me, it is a bunch of annoying nerds who have nothing better to talk about than comic books

To be fair, these days comics make up a pitiful small part of the attractions of the larger conventions. All of pop culture is represented at the conventions ... television, movies, books, art, games, and collectibles are on display more prominently than comics.

Maybe so, but you still get your fair share of super nerds. LOL. Check out the one on the far right. :lol: Too funny! I just . . . can't imagine what would possess someone

1106px-New_York_Comic_Con_2015_-_DJ_Sona_%2821483338534%29.jpg

Forum List

Back