So. Wonder Woman was a perv?

And you have a right to your opinions. But you also have a right to be frustrated by the fact that most people do not dismiss 52% of the population as inferior, with no evidence to back you up.

LOL. I'm not frustrated at all. I sleep very well at night with sweet dreams serenaded by the screams of their Souls being devoured by Hell Fire for Eternity.

Do you think you will be rewarded for reveling in the suffering of others?

Finally, a Movie About the Kinky Threesome That Inspired Wonder Woman

Why yes. She was. She liked being the spanker and spankee, was in to bondage, had lesbian undertones that weren't so undertonish, her creators lived in a threesome situation while he piled on kids with both women, yadda yadda.

My question is..why does a wonder women have to be kinky to be a wonder woman? Strength, bravery, smart, beautiful, super powers. That is what she always represented to me. Until I watched the comic book episode tonight on tv. Now, I see her as not so wonderwomanish.

I know. I am a prude.

I always thought Lynda Carter was hot as Wonder Woman. This little tidbit about her being kinky has just rekindled that flame, just being honest here.

F33BC119-F56E-4F8C-901D-71760FB513C1.jpeg

Finally, a Movie About the Kinky Threesome That Inspired Wonder Woman

Why yes. She was. She liked being the spanker and spankee, was in to bondage, had lesbian undertones that weren't so undertonish, her creators lived in a threesome situation while he piled on kids with both women, yadda yadda.

My question is..why does a wonder women have to be kinky to be a wonder woman? Strength, bravery, smart, beautiful, super powers. That is what she always represented to me. Until I watched the comic book episode tonight on tv. Now, I see her as not so wonderwomanish.

I know. I am a prude.

I always thought Lynda Carter was hot as Wonder Woman. This little tidbit about her being kinky has just rekindled that flame, just being honest here.

View attachment 160325

I am pretty sure you are not alone.

Yes, actually. It is,important thst the Moral call out and humiliate the immoral at every opportunity. It ensures the immoral cannot claim ignorance when they are Judged.

Reveling in their misfortune is just part of the satisfaction of being Moral, Just, and Right.

Yes, actually. It is,important thst the Moral call out and humiliate the immoral at every opportunity. It ensures the immoral cannot claim ignorance when they are Judged.

Reveling in their misfortune is just part of the satisfaction of being Moral, Just, and Right.
Which is why I call you an insecure little bitch when you proudly proclaim that you hit your wife, skeeze-bucket.

Which is why I call you an insecure little bitch when you proudly proclaim that you hit your wife, skeeze-bucket.

LOL. Sticks and Stones, GT. Yoir words have no more significance to me than those of my wife when she talks about her opinions.

The Lesser People need to be reminded of their place at times. They mix with the Higher People while perforing their duties and tend to forget whst they really are. Generally a stern warning is sufficient but occasionally their baser emotions of pain and fear need to be engaged to remind them of their place.

LOL. Sticks and Stones, GT. Yoir words have no more significance to me than those of my wife when she talks about her opinions.

The Lesser People need to be reminded of their place at times. They mix with the Higher People while perforing their duties and tend to forget whst they really are. Generally a stern warning is sufficient but occasionally their baser emotions of pain and fear need to be engaged to remind them of their place.
You're a cockroach.

`
`

I can just feel the "screams of their Souls being devoured by Hell Fire for Eternity" suffering the torments of sexual pleasures that might have otherwise been denied them, had they followed the political religious right. It almost gives me goosebumps. Where can I sign up?

`I can just feel the "screams of their Souls being devoured by Hell Fire for Eternity" suffering the torments of sexual pleasures that might have otherwise been denied them, had they followed the political religious right.

I would prefer the Hell Fire to those "pleasures", thank you very much.

And you have a right to your opinions. But you also have a right to be frustrated by the fact that most people do not dismiss 52% of the population as inferior, with no evidence to back you up.

LOL. I'm not frustrated at all. I sleep very well at night with sweet dreams serenaded by the screams of their Souls being devoured by Hell Fire for Eternity.

And I sleep well knowing my daughter is capable and strong, and need never think she is inferior to someone just because they can pee standing up.
Exactly my point. A woman that is strong, intelligent, capable, secure in herself, etc does NOT need to be portrayed as so INSECURE as to like bondage sexual escapades, be a bully with spanking girls not "cool enough to be in a college clique" or is so needy she will share a man with another woman.
WW is a ho.

It changed my opinion, yes. Not for the better, either. Perhaps because I have morals.

What is immoral about WW? I understand you don't like the kink. No problem. But immoral? How?
By being kinky, needy, a bully, and enjoying being the spanker and the spankee while sharing a man with another woman. In my opinion, that's pretty immoral.

Forum List

Back