So. Wonder Woman was a perv?

And you have a right to your opinions. But you also have a right to be frustrated by the fact that most people do not dismiss 52% of the population as inferior, with no evidence to back you up.

LOL. I'm not frustrated at all. I sleep very well at night with sweet dreams serenaded by the screams of their Souls being devoured by Hell Fire for Eternity.

And I sleep well knowing my daughter is capable and strong, and need never think she is inferior to someone just because they can pee standing up.
Exactly my point. A woman that is strong, intelligent, capable, secure in herself, etc does NOT need to be portrayed as so INSECURE as to like bondage sexual escapades, be a bully with spanking girls not "cool enough to be in a college clique" or is so needy she will share a man with another woman.
WW is a ho.

And if a strong, secure woman finds that she enjoys such activities?

It changed my opinion, yes. Not for the better, either. Perhaps because I have morals.

What is immoral about WW? I understand you don't like the kink. No problem. But immoral? How?
By being kinky, needy, a bully, and enjoying being the spanker and the spankee while sharing a man with another woman. In my opinion, that's pretty immoral.

Immoral? Why?

If all the parties involved know and consent, there is nothing immoral about it. Kinky is just another word for sexually adventurous. Spanking a consenting adult is not bullying. I know women who have orgasmed during a spanking.

As for sharing a man with another woman, if all parties consent, what is wrong with it? She may enjoy women too. Or she may enjoy seeing the man enjoy her. The point is, no one is hurt and no one is lied to, ect.

It changed my opinion, yes. Not for the better, either. Perhaps because I have morals.

What is immoral about WW? I understand you don't like the kink. No problem. But immoral? How?
By being kinky, needy, a bully, and enjoying being the spanker and the spankee while sharing a man with another woman. In my opinion, that's pretty immoral.

Immoral? Why?

If all the parties involved know and consent, there is nothing immoral about it. Kinky is just another word for sexually adventurous. Spanking a consenting adult is not bullying. I know women who have orgasmed during a spanking.

As for sharing a man with another woman, if all parties consent, what is wrong with it? She may enjoy women too. Or she may enjoy seeing the man enjoy her. The point is, no one is hurt and no one is lied to, ect.
Spot on.

And you have a right to your opinions. But you also have a right to be frustrated by the fact that most people do not dismiss 52% of the population as inferior, with no evidence to back you up.

LOL. I'm not frustrated at all. I sleep very well at night with sweet dreams serenaded by the screams of their Souls being devoured by Hell Fire for Eternity.

And I sleep well knowing my daughter is capable and strong, and need never think she is inferior to someone just because they can pee standing up.
Exactly my point. A woman that is strong, intelligent, capable, secure in herself, etc does NOT need to be portrayed as so INSECURE as to like bondage sexual escapades, be a bully with spanking girls not "cool enough to be in a college clique" or is so needy she will share a man with another woman.
WW is a ho.

Then she should do as most moral people do. KEEP IT TO HERSELF.
You said your daughter is strong, level headed, capable, intelligent, beautiful. So...do you want her to announce to all and sundry that she also likes to have a gag ball in her mouth, have leather strap outfits while wielding a whip to turn on another man or woman, and share another man with another woman in a threesome for all to know? Some things need to stay in the bedroom. Or do you want to know what your daughter does when in there?

And...college girls wanting to be accepted into some social club while attending college, FORCED to wear baby clothes and suck bottles or get a beating from the other girls...you don't call that bullying? Really.
Well, alrighty then.

WW is a ho.

Then like I said..KEEP IT TO HERSELF. Unless you and those who see nothing wrong with want to watch someone get buttfucked with the handle of a whip...held by your own daughter or son. Is that what you want to witness? Do tell.

WW is a ho.

Then she should do as most moral people do. KEEP IT TO HERSELF.
You said your daughter is strong, level headed, capable, intelligent, beautiful. So...do you want her to announce to all and sundry that she also likes to have a gag ball in her mouth, have leather strap outfits while wielding a whip to turn on another man or woman, and share another man with another woman in a threesome for all to know? Some things need to stay in the bedroom. Or do you want to know what your daughter does when in there?

My daughter will do as she sees fit. I have not agreed with everything she has done.

So now it is that it is public that makes it immoral?

And...college girls wanting to be accepted into some social club while attending college, FORCED to wear baby clothes and suck bottles or get a beating from the other girls...you don't call that bullying? Really.
Well, alrighty then.

Sorority hazing is NOT kink. That is social bullying. Of course, every girl who wants to join knows what she is in for, and accepts it in order to get into the "club".

WW is a ho.

Then like I said..KEEP IT TO HERSELF. Unless you and those who see nothing wrong with want to watch someone get buttfucked with the handle of a whip...held by your own daughter or son. Is that what you want to witness? Do tell.

I orginally asked why you thought the kink in Wonder Woman was immoral. And now being honest and open about who you are is what makes it immoral? Odd morality.

Well, alrighty then.

Sorority hazing is NOT kink. That is social bullying. Of course, every girl who wants to join knows what she is in for, and accepts it in order to get into the "club".
Yes. And the ones that make them do such degrading things are bullies. Olive...one of marstons "wives" did that. That is when he and she and his other wife decided to "study" bondage, emotions and submissions. Watching college girls get spanked. And also participating in that spanking and with having open sex in a room full of people after being hit with a leather lash. Which wound up in the storylines of WW. I think its kink, to do that. Maybe you don't. But I don't respect ANYONE who subjects their own dignity just to "belong" and I damn sure wouldn't want my daughter, if I had one, to be so insecure she would think she HAD to do those things just to be accepted by a bunch of skanks in a sorority.

WW is a ho.

I orginally asked why you thought the kink in Wonder Woman was immoral. And now being honest and open about who you are is what makes it immoral? Odd morality.
So..my morals are odd because I won't be spanked to "belong", nor spank/abuse someone else to feel as if they will be accepted? Okeydokey. Whatever floats your own boat.

Well, alrighty then.

Yes. And the ones that make them do such degrading things are bullies. Olive...one of marstons "wives" did that. That is when he and she and his other wife decided to "study" bondage, emotions and submissions. Watching college girls get spanked. And also participating in that spanking and with having open sex in a room full of people after being hit with a leather lash. Which wound up in the storylines of WW. I think its kink, to do that. Maybe you don't. But I don't respect ANYONE who subjects their own dignity just to "belong" and I damn sure wouldn't want my daughter, if I had one, to be so insecure she would think she HAD to do those things just to be accepted by a bunch of skanks in a sorority.

Some people like to play in private. Some like an audience. But no kinkster I know would ever do it in public without warning the people there. None.

WW is a ho.

So..my morals are odd because I won't be spanked to "belong", nor spank/abuse someone else to feel as if they will be accepted? Okeydokey. Whatever floats your own boat.

Not even close to what I said.

We are just going to have to agree to disagree that neither one of us have a meeting of the minds on this.

Which is why I call you an insecure little bitch when you proudly proclaim that you hit your wife, skeeze-bucket.

LOL. Sticks and Stones, GT. Yoir words have no more significance to me than those of my wife when she talks about her opinions.

The Lesser People need to be reminded of their place at times. They mix with the Higher People while perforing their duties and tend to forget whst they really are. Generally a stern warning is sufficient but occasionally their baser emotions of pain and fear need to be engaged to remind them of their place.

I am tempted to agree with you. I have seen you reminded of your place numerous times on these forums.

Your post "...but occasionally their baser emotions of pain and fear need to be engaged to remind them of their place" sounds like you are advocating violence to keep people in their place.

Which is why I call you an insecure little bitch when you proudly proclaim that you hit your wife, skeeze-bucket.

LOL. Sticks and Stones, GT. Yoir words have no more significance to me than those of my wife when she talks about her opinions.

The Lesser People need to be reminded of their place at times. They mix with the Higher People while perforing their duties and tend to forget whst they really are. Generally a stern warning is sufficient but occasionally their baser emotions of pain and fear need to be engaged to remind them of their place.

I am tempted to agree with you. I have seen you reminded of your place numerous times on these forums.

Your post "...but occasionally their baser emotions of pain and fear need to be engaged to remind them of their place" sounds like you are advocating violence to keep people in their place.

Why do you behave as if this is your first conversation with this poster? You already are aware of his views.

Why do you behave as if this is your first conversation with this poster? You already are aware of his views.

I was unaware that I was posting as if it was my first conversation with him.

Well, after having several conversations with this poster, I already know what he is going to say and so do you, so why bother even asking?

"sounds like you are advocating violence to keep people in their place." Yes, he is.

Well, after having several conversations with this poster, I already know what he is going to say and so do you, so why bother even asking?

"sounds like you are advocating violence to keep people in their place." Yes, he is.

I think that the misogynistic beliefs of assholes like him should be challenged constantly. I am pretty sure there are lurkers on this site, like on most sites like this. For anathema's beliefs to go unchallenged and undisputed is tacit approval at worst, and encouraging a minority who agree, at best.

Have you ever heard of Sabrina Pasterski? She is a physicist. She built a single engine plane at 14, and became the youngest person to ever fly their own plane at the age of 16. She graduated from MIT in 3 years with a GPA of 5.0. She was part of the team that discovered the "spin effect", which was a major discovery that allows physicists to detect and verify the effects of gravitational waves.

If anathema's beliefs were to flourish, this brilliant mind would be relegated to washing dishes and keeping house for a man, based solely on the fact that she is female.

And, it is often easy to forget that women were second class citizens, to a large degree, until the 1970s.
Until 1978, a woman could be fired from her job for becoming pregnant.
Until 1972 a woman was not allowed to run in the Boston marathon.
Until 1974 a woman could not apply for a credit card in her own name.
Until the mid 1970s a woman could not refuse to have sex with her husband. And if he forced her (raped her), it was not a crime.

So yes, I will still challenge every neanderthal like anathema. If for no reason than the ridicule of such ideas should be universal.

Forum List

Back