So. Wonder Woman was a perv?

To me, it is a bunch of annoying nerds who have nothing better to talk about than comic books

To be fair, these days comics make up a pitiful small part of the attractions of the larger conventions. All of pop culture is represented at the conventions ... television, movies, books, art, games, and collectibles are on display more prominently than comics.

Maybe so, but you still get your fair share of super nerds. LOL. Check out the one on the far right. :lol: Too funny! I just . . . can't imagine what would possess someone

1106px-New_York_Comic_Con_2015_-_DJ_Sona_%2821483338534%29.jpg

I gave no permission for you to use my photo.

Marston's "Wonder Woman" Was by no means the Feminist Heroine that she has become in more recent times. She lost all her powers any time she was bound by a Man. She required a magic tiara to help her resist persuasion and strengthen her mental defenses. Her bracelets were actually reminders of the Amazon's time as slaves.

What is immoral about WW? I understand you don't like the kink. No problem. But immoral? How?

It' very simple... Her actual origins don't promote Feminism, Female Superiority, or Male Bashing the way that more modern versions of the character do.

I asked about why someone thinks Wonder Woman is immoral. The comic promoted equality for women. And as far as male bashing, I haven't seen that from WW except for her physically bashing criminals and evil doers.

What is immoral about WW? Especially in the context of the topic of this thread?

What is immoral about WW? Especially in the context of the topic of this thread?

A proper and Moral woman is not a heroine. She is not the tip of the spear. Her place is to support and assist the Men who are the doers and action takers.

The original incarnation was less immoral as she tended to be rather naive and often defeated (If only temporaroly) by much lesser empowered Male adversaries. She often required the assistance of Steve Trevor to complete her missions.

The current incarnation in both the comics and movies is a Feminist archetype gone totally over the top.

A proper and Moral woman is not a heroine. She is not the tip of the spear. Her place is to support and assist the Men who are the doers and action takers.

The original incarnation was less immoral as she tended to be rather naive and often defeated (If only temporaroly) by much lesser empowered Male adversaries. She often required the assistance of Steve Trevor to complete her missions.

The current incarnation in both the comics and movies is a Feminist archetype gone totally over the top.

Your definition of "immoral" is, in my opinion, completely immoral.

The fact that you want all women to defer to a man where any heroics or where fighting against evil is involved, is blatantly immoral.

The fact that you want all women to defer to a man where any heroics or where fighting against evil is involved, is blatantly immoral.

No. I want a woman to defer to a Man in pretty much EVERY instance where dish detergent and vacuums bags aren' involved.

Nobody cares what your perverse, woman beating brain has to say, skeezer.

No. I want a woman to defer to a Man in pretty much EVERY instance where dish detergent and vacuums bags aren' involved.

You are welcome to your opinions. I disagree with proclaiming someone inherently inferior simply because of their genitals.

Gal Gadot is amazing. I brought my Daughter to see her as the new Wonder Woman and it was great.

You are welcome to your opinions. I disagree with proclaiming someone inherently inferior simply because of their genitals.

That's fine. You have a Constitutionally protected right to be wrong.

And you have a right to your opinions. But you also have a right to be frustrated by the fact that most people do not dismiss 52% of the population as inferior, with no evidence to back you up.

And you have a right to your opinions. But you also have a right to be frustrated by the fact that most people do not dismiss 52% of the population as inferior, with no evidence to back you up.

LOL. I'm not frustrated at all. I sleep very well at night with sweet dreams serenaded by the screams of their Souls being devoured by Hell Fire for Eternity.

LOL. I'm not frustrated at all. I sleep very well at night with sweet dreams serenaded by the screams of their Souls being devoured by Hell Fire for Eternity.

And I sleep well knowing my daughter is capable and strong, and need never think she is inferior to someone just because they can pee standing up.

Forum List

Back