So you thought the police supported your rights?

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
I contacted the chief and told him just what I thought of his sorry ass.

And look how the traitor bastards drag the guy off and how they threw the big guy down.

Who thinks that? Our rights are there to limit the power of the police and authority. Don’t get our support for the police with believing they are there to protect our rights, confused.

Nobody thinks that.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Who thinks that? Our rights are there to limit the power of the police and authority. Don’t get our support for the police with believing they are there to protect our rights.

Nobody thinks that.
Not me but some fools do. I have rarely had a good experience with police.

The police will infringe on your rights as much as they can get away with. Nice gas prices!

Wtf is this shit? I used to roll down the road with a rifle on my back when I was 11 and the cops just waved and said "check your fire". Wtf is this shit?

POS cops. Garbage. I grew with people that are cops, and they are not like this.

• Banned
Wtf is this shit? I used to roll down the road with a rifle on my back when I was 11 and the cops just waved and said "check your fire". Wtf is this shit?
Fascist traitors in action. I was hoping they'd get shot down like dogs.

And look how the traitor bastards drag the guy off and how they threw the big guy down.

I love the right to carry guys
theyve been pissing off cops for years

The philly cops would lose it with these guys..thats why i moved to a much more open minded open and concealed carry state.
the cops will be standing behind ya or others in a gas station line and everybody's strapped
some openly

my favorite little mom and pop restaurant i go to
guns welcome...sheriff ,local and state boys eat there

i wouldn't recommend trying to rob the place

police-state.jpg

I love the right to carry guys
theyve been pissing off cops for years

The philly cops would lose it with these guys..thats why i moved to a much more open minded open and concealed carry state.
the cops will be standing behind ya or others in a gas station line and everybody's strapped
some openly

my favorite little mom and pop restaurant i go to
guns welcome...sheriff ,local and state boys eat there

i wouldn't recommend trying to rob the place

police-state.jpg

What's up with the German assault rifles? :eek:

That's the end result of the STG-44 but chambered in .308 err.. 7.62 x 51?

Brit special forces carry that.

On the one hand, these guys knowingly broke the law and refused to comply with commands. Whether you are morally right or not, you are likely to be treated badly. On the other hand, their incident did help to change an unjust law. The issue I have with them is their obvious hatred of the police who are in fact just doing their jobs. Calling them cowards was childish and stupid. They could have handled it better and still gotten the same resulting change in the law.

Forum List

Back