🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So you're president, what are you going to worry about?

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014
Yeah, you're going to worry that you got called a PERSON and not a man. Then you justify this because all your crazies that follow you will just agree with anything you say.

Yeah, you're going to worry that you got called a PERSON and not a man. Then you justify this because all your crazies that follow you will just agree with anything you say.

It's a non-issue. He is simply making small talk with his audience.

Well to get to your original question, disregarding that you are being rhetorical, I myself would worry about national security first, fiscal soundness second, my re-election third, and passing on the leadership to my successor, either the VP or the Sec State, in 4th place, in that order.

Trump is a CEO however so he may worry about finances first -- this is what he has been trained to do.

If he has any common sense he will put national security high too, but rumors are that he is inept with a short attention span about national security so far -- it does not really interest him.

He needs to worry about losing the Senate during the 2018 midterms too.

And then his own re-election will come up in 2020.

So far Trump has been an interesting pres-elect who has so far repudiated everything he promised during the campaign.

Chuck Schumer is currently the only semblance of checks and balances on Trump and on the GOP so far.

This will make Schumer a likely POTUS candidate himself in 2020 as well, and I guess Kaine will be too.

70 is not that old.

Neither is 75.

80 is old however.

He will be 78 when his term is over if he is re-elected.

By then Reagan was asleep at the switch and Nancy was making policy based on her horoscope.

Hazard the thought of the same thing from Melania.

It's a non-issue. He is simply making small talk with his audience.

Yeah, getting down to the level of his audience....

And our level to apparently.......since we are discussing it.

Not really, discussing why something isn't really appropriate for a guy who's going to be president, doesn't mean we're down on the level of those who love it.

Forum List

Back