Soap, Lampshades, Gas Chambers Disguised as Shower Rooms?

Well, Captain Knowledge, I was stationed in Munich, 13 years after the war and 12 miles Southeast of Dachau. When the wind blew from the Northwest, the stench was terrible. Our Quartermaster laundry was at Dachau and when I caught laundry detail, I would pay someone $25 to take my place. At that time I made $100 a month so it was worth a weeks pay. I have been to Dachau dozens of times and anyone who said ovens were non-existant is a goddamned lying piece of shit.

Lying is what shit does. When you talk to shit----expect lies. There are several piles of shit who post here.
This is 59 minutes of 6 reels of film taken at concentration/extermination camps by US Army photographers in real time. Anyone who denies these events is lying to themselves.

Nazi Concentration Camps

Published 1945
Usage Public Domain
Topics nazi, war, world war II, concentration camp

**This film contains extremely graphic scenes of human suffering, please exercise caution when viewing.**

Compilation footage of Nazi concentration camps in the immediate aftermath of World War II. The footage was gathered by the US Department of Defense as part of the effort to conduct war crimes trials.

This copy was dubbed from a video copy at the National Archives in College Park, Maryland.

National Archives Identifiers:

ARC: 43452
NAIL: 238.2

Nazi Concentration Camps Free Download Streaming Internet Archive

I watched your hour long video and I found it appalling they went through the motions of showing how torture was applied. I think its obvious most died from starvation, infestation and disease as shown in the video and yes some shot and some even tortured. As you can see war is bad, so this is not surprising at all. This was not on the US soil , if it had been our camps would of looked like this at the end of the war. Eisenhower and Stalin camps were bad as well, they just let the German POW's starve, even though the war was over.
You try to kill the enemy right up to the time you capture him. At that time you come under the Geneva Conventions regarding the treatment of prisoners. The Americans were the most humane with their prisoners who were treated well. Besides, all American camps had a detachment from the IRC who oversaw the treatment of prisoners and operations of the camps.
Your full of BS.

more from me------sorry----but I will again afflict the board with personal anecdote----my mom visited the german POW camp in the course of BEING there----in florida. She was actually a bit offended by then knowing what the germans were doing in concentration camps.......she said
they were lounging around, playing, laughing ---having fun-----and interacting happily with the
American military boys------including with my dad. I would estimate that it was about 1944
since my brother had already been born
After the war many prisoners were released if they wanted to stay in the US. One prisoner I know moved to Pittsburgh and sent for his wife in Germany. Each summer they would vacation for two weeks in Western Maryland and rent a cabin about a hundred yards from my house. They drove a 1948 English Ford and that thing was powerless and smoked like a chimney.

Lying is what shit does. When you talk to shit----expect lies. There are several piles of shit who post here.
This is 59 minutes of 6 reels of film taken at concentration/extermination camps by US Army photographers in real time. Anyone who denies these events is lying to themselves.

Nazi Concentration Camps

Published 1945
Usage Public Domain

**This film contains extremely graphic scenes of human suffering, please exercise caution when viewing.**

Compilation footage of Nazi concentration camps in the immediate aftermath of World War II. The footage was gathered by the US Department of Defense as part of the effort to conduct war crimes trials.

This copy was dubbed from a video copy at the National Archives in College Park, Maryland.

I watched your hour long video and I found it appalling they went through the motions of showing how torture was applied. I think its obvious most died from starvation, infestation and disease as shown in the video and yes some shot and some even tortured. As you can see war is bad, so this is not surprising at all. This was not on the US soil , if it had been our camps would of looked like this at the end of the war. Eisenhower and Stalin camps were bad as well, they just let the German POW's starve, even though the war was over.
You try to kill the enemy right up to the time you capture him. At that time you come under the Geneva Conventions regarding the treatment of prisoners. The Americans were the most humane with their prisoners who were treated well. Besides, all American camps had a detachment from the IRC who oversaw the treatment of prisoners and operations of the camps.
Your full of BS.

more from me------sorry----but I will again afflict the board with personal anecdote----my mom visited the german POW camp in the course of BEING there----in florida. She was actually a bit offended by then knowing what the germans were doing in concentration camps.......she said
they were lounging around, playing, laughing ---having fun-----and interacting happily with the
American military boys------including with my dad. I would estimate that it was about 1944
since my brother had already been born
After the war many prisoners were released if they wanted to stay in the US. One prisoner I know moved to Pittsburgh and sent for his wife in Germany. Each summer they would vacation for two weeks in Western Maryland and rent a cabin about a hundred yards from my house. They drove a 1948 English Ford and that thing was powerless and smoked like a chimney.

YUP!!! that's what my mom told me------after the war they COULDN'T GET RID OF THEM!!!

but I just got it as anecdote from my mom-----
I DON'T HAVE A LINK

this farce has to stop

I normally stay out of this arena, but I wanted to see that vid all the way through.

just to see if it started to make any fucking sense at all.

ok, the guy made up his story, got it.

But that had absofuckinglootly NOTHING to do with the rest of it and nothing to do with the holocaust

Nothing?

Some say the holocaust is merely a whole lot of made up stories like this one.

Your full of BS.

Lol,

American soldiers in the Pacific often deliberately killed Japanese soldiers who had surrendered. According to Richard Aldrich, who has published a study of the diaries kept by United States and Australian soldiers, they sometimes massacred prisoners of war.[88] Dower states that in "many instances ... Japanese who did become prisoners were killed on the spot or en route to prison compounds."[74] According to Aldrich it was common practice for U.S. troops not to take prisoners.[89] This analysis is supported by British historian Niall Ferguson,[90] who also says that, in 1943, "a secret [U.S.] intelligence report noted that only the promise of ice cream and three days leave would ... induce American troops not to kill surrendering Japanese."
Allied war crimes during World War II - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Well, Captain Knowledge, I was stationed in Munich, 13 years after the war and 12 miles Southeast of Dachau. When the wind blew from the Northwest, the stench was terrible. Our Quartermaster laundry was at Dachau and when I caught laundry detail, I would pay someone $25 to take my place. At that time I made $100 a month so it was worth a weeks pay. I have been to Dachau dozens of times and anyone who said ovens were non-existant is a goddamned lying piece of shit.

It smelt bad, that doesnt prove anything.

I've no problem with ovens existing, cremation is a great idea, saves on funeral expenses.

Because you inflict suffering on the children of those who suffered in the Holocaust. And I'm not just talking about the six million Jews--though they were Hitler's prime target. There were also the five million others--Gypsies, mentally and physically disabled, gays, Soviet POW's, political dissidents, J Witnesses, etc. And the millions of civilians who died in the Nazi war machine. And the millions of freedom-loving soldiers, from around the world, who defeated the Nazis. You piss and spit on all their graves, just because the Jews are more successful than you are personally. That's what causes your pathological hatred. I don't know if you're joking or serious, but either way, you should really be ashamed of yourself Sunni-Man.

That's fiction:

Deborah Lipstadt writes:
“Throughout the trip I kept pushing the participants – sometimes relentlessly — to stay true to the historical facts … history is not something to be played with. While we may all have different interpretations of history, certain facts are immutable and we cannot play with them to serve other purposes. … I gave them the example of how the late Simon Wiesenthal invented, without any basis in fact, the notion that the Holocaust constitutes the murder of 6 million Jews and 5 million non-Jews.”

this farce has to stop

I normally stay out of this arena, but I wanted to see that vid all the way through.

But that had absofuckinglootly NOTHING to do with the rest of it and nothing to do with the holocaust

Nothing?

Lots of people say it is all made up----in fact, your fellow islamo Nazi scum were saying it and writing it WAY BACK in the mid 1930s ----when it was not yet in full swing. ----only a few years before my own Austrian cousins ended up in the condition I wish on all the kids related to filth like you. Your literature was scattered all over the edge of the Nazi town in which I grew up, right here in the USA ------I know you very well. --------it was the 1950s-----on one side was my jewish playmate-----whose mother was shipped out of Germany by her parents in the mid thirties in whose house----there were always "memorial" candles flickering in the dinette---and on the other side-----my wasp playmate who used to take me to her sunday school class where I colored cartoons of "jesus holding a lamb". Her mother got all distressed when the movie "diary of anne frank" came to the local movie house-----but she was nice----she took me as a guest to the restricted
swim club-----but cautioned me not to mention me last name.
See how well I know shit like you? I was only a child when shit like you were spitting on the dead bodies of my Austrian cousins. -----fortunately I was young and concluded that shit like you are simply stupid-----afterall ---your kids believe a bunny delivers jelly beans that show up on easter morning-----just stupid. Did you pass high school geometry?

Because you inflict suffering on the children of those who suffered in the Holocaust. And I'm not just talking about the six million Jews--though they were Hitler's prime target. There were also the five million others--Gypsies, mentally and physically disabled, gays, Soviet POW's, political dissidents, J Witnesses, etc. And the millions of civilians who died in the Nazi war machine. And the millions of freedom-loving soldiers, from around the world, who defeated the Nazis. You piss and spit on all their graves, just because the Jews are more successful than you are personally. That's what causes your pathological hatred. I don't know if you're joking or serious, but either way, you should really be ashamed of yourself Sunni-Man.

That's fiction:

Deborah Lipstadt writes:
“Throughout the trip I kept pushing the participants – sometimes relentlessly — to stay true to the historical facts … history is not something to be played with. While we may all have different interpretations of history, certain facts are immutable and we cannot play with them to serve other purposes. … I gave them the example of how the late Simon Wiesenthal invented, without any basis in fact, the notion that the Holocaust constitutes the murder of 6 million Jews and 5 million non-Jews.”

are you trying to prove you are stupid-----gorilla?-----Lipstadt was demonstrating the filth and mendacity of your stinking ideology

The buildings they say were gas chambers were air raid shelters, they weren't in any way appropriate for gas chambers.

Nazi Concentration Camps

Published 1945
Usage Public Domain

Your full of BS.

The buildings they say were gas chambers were air raid shelters, they weren't in any way appropriate for gas chambers.

Nazi Concentration Camps

Published 1945
Usage Public Domain

Your full of BS.

If your talking about the German and jap camps in the US , yes we treated them well, but war was not on our soil was it? Now we didn't treat the German Pow's well at all, Eisenhower or Stalin. Many Germans Pows and civilians died during and after the war.

Nazi Concentration Camps

Published 1945
Usage Public Domain

Your full of BS.

Nazi Concentration Camps

Published 1945
Usage Public Domain

Your full of BS.

If your talking about the German and jap camps in the US , yes we treated them well, but war was not on our soil was it? Now we didn't treat the German Pow's well at all, Eisenhower or Stalin. Many Germans Pows and civilians died during and after the war.

It is absolutely true that german POWs and german citizens died in the last part of world war II and in the immediate aftermath--------there was no possibility of keeping the incensed Russian soldiers calm and no way of dealing with
the devastation brought about by the war itself upon Germany In fact ADOLF himself created the problem ----he single handedly threw Germany under the bus in a case of classic SOCIOPATHIC RAGE. He could have saved hundreds of thousands of german citizens had he not been a sociopath. Today we see similar behavior from baby Assad. Saddam did it too

That's fiction:
Deborah Lipstadt writes: ... I gave them the example of how the late Simon Wiesenthal invented, without any basis in fact, the notion that the Holocaust constitutes the murder of 6 million Jews and 5 million non-Jews.”

Typical Nazi distortion of Lipstadt's comments. She was complaining that Wiesenthal invented the 5 million non-Jewish victims because he believed the world would not care about the EXTERMINATION of 6 million Jews at the hands of your Nazi forebears. BTW, your link does not take you to Lipstadt's comments, so tell me ... at which of your favorite Nazi websites did you glean your "knowledge?"

That's fiction:
Deborah Lipstadt writes: ... I gave them the example of how the late Simon Wiesenthal invented, without any basis in fact, the notion that the Holocaust constitutes the murder of 6 million Jews and 5 million non-Jews.”

Typical Nazi distortion of Lipstadt's comments. She was complaining that Wiesenthal invented the 5 million non-Jewish victims because he believed the world would not care about the EXTERMINATION of 6 million Jews at the hands of your Nazi forebears. BTW, your link does not take you to Lipstadt's comments, so tell me ... at which of your favorite Nazi websites did you glean your "knowledge?"

here is a link to one of the islamo Nazi piles of shit carrying the lie that the islamo Nazi has just farted forth

Inconvenient History A Quarterly Journal for Free Historical Inquiry

there are several islamo Nazi shit publications
that carry the idiot crap

That's fiction:
here is a link to one of the islamo Nazi piles of shit carrying the lie that the islamo Nazi has just farted forth
there are several islamo Nazi shit publications that carry the idiot crap

I'm shocked! Shocked I tell you!

That's fiction:
there are several islamo Nazi shit publications that carry the idiot crap

I'm shocked! Shocked I tell you!

why? do you see GAMBLING here?????

this farce has to stop

Nothing?

some people believe fallen angels raped human women and they gave birth to giants
or that aliens landed and taught us how to stack stones and then left to never return

doesn't mean they are right since they have no proof, while there's a shit ton of irrefutable proof of the holocaust

That's fiction:

What are you talking about you nut?

That is her comment, her comment is her comment, its not a distortion.

I'm not a Nazi, I don't know any Nazi sites you complete loon :rolleyes:

That's fiction:

What are you talking about you nut?

That is her comment, her comment is her comment, its not a distortion.

I'm not a Nazi, I don't know any Nazi sites you complete loon :rolleyes:

You are lying, NaziBoy. That was not her comment but rather two separate comments unrelated to each other, combined to in order to mislead.
You're busted

some people believe fallen angels raped human women and they gave birth to giants
or that aliens landed and taught us how to stack stones and then left to never return

doesn't mean they are right since they have no proof, while there's a shit ton of irrefutable proof of the holocaust

Let's hear some of your proof then ;)

Forum List

Back