Soap, Lampshades, Gas Chambers Disguised as Shower Rooms?

this farce has to stop
The jews have always been good at making-up fables and writing science fiction stories.

Which explains why almost all of the script writers, movie producers, and movie directors in Hollywood are jewish.

So it should come as no surprise that the Jews would invent the greatest fantasy tale in the history of mankind....... The Holocaust.

Sunni, the Army has thousands of reels of combat footage taken on the battlefield by Army photographers. During the 50s and 60s, in the countless classroom training periods, soldiers were shown hundreds of hours of combat footage that would blow your mind. There were many hours of holocaust events that you call a hoax. If you had seen the films I have, you would change your story .

this farce has to stop
The jews have always been good at making-up fables and writing science fiction stories.

Which explains why almost all of the script writers, movie producers, and movie directors in Hollywood are jewish.

So it should come as no surprise that the Jews would invent the greatest fantasy tale in the history of mankind....... The Holocaust.

Sunni, the Army has thousands of reels of combat footage taken on the battlefield by Army photographers. During the 50s and 60s, in the countless classroom training periods, soldiers were shown hundreds of hours of combat footage that would blow your mind. There were many hours of holocaust events that you call a hoax. If you had seen the films I have, you would change your story .

no he wouldn't He would call the footage a FRAUD. I have run into muzzie scum who insist that the dead sea scrolls are a fraud because they are a challenge to the mosque bullshit claim that the bible gets re-written eveyr Tuesday and thurday for the convenience of ZIONISM

this farce has to stop

I normally stay out of this arena, but I wanted to see that vid all the way through.

just to see if it started to make any fucking sense at all.

ok, the guy made up his story, got it.

But that had absofuckinglootly NOTHING to do with the rest of it and nothing to do with the holocaust

Well, all I know is that all my uncles, aunts and cousins were from my mom's side. My dad must have had quite an imagination to explain the fact that his family was non-existent. All those stories of his parents and brother sent to a death camp, his married sister and brother-in-law joining the partisans after his baby niece was killed and never making it out alive, his other sister committing suicide after her hiding place was discovered, etc... Either he fabricated these stories or his former Polish neighbors had lied. Or maybe his family had disowned him, which caused him to make up these stories. He was pretty convincing choking up when he told these tales! And that measly $100 dollars he got a month from the German government--wasn't that worth all those wild stories?

I know people that went through it was well.

not sure what your on about though

you know people who survived the so called "gas chambers"?

:lol:

the gas chambers are actual land marks that you can visit.

I knew an old man that had the tattoo of a prison. Maybe he made up all the stories, as well as all the pictures, and the german witnesses, and the buildings and etc, etc etc

this farce has to stop

Because you inflict suffering on the children of those who suffered in the Holocaust. And I'm not just talking about the six million Jews--though they were Hitler's prime target. There were also the five million others--Gypsies, mentally and physically disabled, gays, Soviet POW's, political dissidents, J Witnesses, etc. And the millions of civilians who died in the Nazi war machine. And the millions of freedom-loving soldiers, from around the world, who defeated the Nazis. You piss and spit on all their graves, just because the Jews are more successful than you are personally. That's what causes your pathological hatred. I don't know if you're joking or serious, but either way, you should really be ashamed of yourself Sunni-Man.
I am not sticking up for the nazis nor am I consumed with hatred.

Of course there were millions of people who died during WWII

And yes, many people, including jews, died because of the actions of the nazis.

I just dispute many points expressed in the official narrative of the so called holocaust.

Especially the exaggerations and outright lies perpetuated by the zionist Jews about this alleged historical event. ....... :cool:

you are very influenced by your "culture" sunni------you engage in PROJECTION----you EXTERNALIZE-----your own traits. Because you depend on a book that is a pile of shit and a "prophet" who was a liar, murderer, thief and rapist-----you MUST believe that all people do what that load of pig turd did-----ie lie and cheat.

It was taken from the OT and Talmud, ha ha, your so funny.

I normally stay out of this arena, but I wanted to see that vid all the way through.

But that had absofuckinglootly NOTHING to do with the rest of it and nothing to do with the holocaust

Well, all I know is that all my uncles, aunts and cousins were from my mom's side. My dad must have had quite an imagination to explain the fact that his family was non-existent. All those stories of his parents and brother sent to a death camp, his married sister and brother-in-law joining the partisans after his baby niece was killed and never making it out alive, his other sister committing suicide after her hiding place was discovered, etc... Either he fabricated these stories or his former Polish neighbors had lied. Or maybe his family had disowned him, which caused him to make up these stories. He was pretty convincing choking up when he told these tales! And that measly $100 dollars he got a month from the German government--wasn't that worth all those wild stories?

I knew an old man that had the tattoo of a prison. Maybe he made up all the stories, as well as all the pictures, and the german witnesses, and the buildings and etc, etc etc

this farce has to stop

Because you inflict suffering on the children of those who suffered in the Holocaust. And I'm not just talking about the six million Jews--though they were Hitler's prime target. There were also the five million others--Gypsies, mentally and physically disabled, gays, Soviet POW's, political dissidents, J Witnesses, etc. And the millions of civilians who died in the Nazi war machine. And the millions of freedom-loving soldiers, from around the world, who defeated the Nazis. You piss and spit on all their graves, just because the Jews are more successful than you are personally. That's what causes your pathological hatred. I don't know if you're joking or serious, but either way, you should really be ashamed of yourself Sunni-Man.

I just dispute many points expressed in the official narrative of the so called holocaust.

Especially the exaggerations and outright lies perpetuated by the zionist Jews about this alleged historical event. ....... :cool:

you are very influenced by your "culture" sunni------you engage in PROJECTION----you EXTERNALIZE-----your own traits. Because you depend on a book that is a pile of shit and a "prophet" who was a liar, murderer, thief and rapist-----you MUST believe that all people do what that load of pig turd did-----ie lie and cheat.

what was taken from the "old testament" and the Talmud--Penelope? I understand that you have trouble expressing
yourself-----try not to use pronouns without making sure that
the pronoun (in this case "it") clearly refers to a specific noun or subject.. If you pay attention to this detail---you will not demonstrate your illiteracy so incessantly.

this farce has to stop

For the 1000th time, it's YOU'RE, NOT YOUR.

this farce has to stop

what was taken from the "old testament" and the Talmud--Penelope? I understand that you have trouble expressing
the pronoun (in this case "it") clearly refers to a specific noun or subject.. If you pay attention to this detail---you will not demonstrate your illiteracy so incessantly.

The Quran and you know it. They got it from the all the stories they heard and said we need our own book.

this farce has to stop

No its your, its not should have, could have or would have either, its should of, could of and would of.:wink:

this farce has to stop

don't yell at her-------her illiteracy is CULTURAL. ------it is associated with islamo-Nazi societies

this farce has to stop

The Quran and you know it. They got it from the all the stories they heard and said we need our own book.

Penelope----you continue to try to comment on books you never read. Do you know any language other than English? You are barely
literate in English so that I doubt any attempt
on your part to read English translations of these books will help-------The Koran was not taken from the "old testament"------it does include some distorted allusions to historical events recorded in the "old testament"-----but that is all. The Koran has virtually nothing to do with the Talmud except for one line which describes the taking of a life as the destruction of a world. Have you ever read a book?

The buildings they say were gas chambers were air raid shelters, they weren't in any way appropriate for gas chambers.
Well, Captain Knowledge, I was stationed in Munich, 13 years after the war and 12 miles Southeast of Dachau. When the wind blew from the Northwest, the stench was terrible. Our Quartermaster laundry was at Dachau and when I caught laundry detail, I would pay someone $25 to take my place. At that time I made $100 a month so it was worth a weeks pay. I have been to Dachau dozens of times and anyone who said ovens were non-existant is a goddamned lying piece of shit.

Lying is what shit does. When you talk to shit----expect lies. There are several piles of shit who post here.
This is 59 minutes of 6 reels of film taken at concentration/extermination camps by US Army photographers in real time. Anyone who denies these events is lying to themselves.

Nazi Concentration Camps

Published 1945
Usage Public Domain
Topics nazi, war, world war II, concentration camp

**This film contains extremely graphic scenes of human suffering, please exercise caution when viewing.**

Compilation footage of Nazi concentration camps in the immediate aftermath of World War II. The footage was gathered by the US Department of Defense as part of the effort to conduct war crimes trials.

This copy was dubbed from a video copy at the National Archives in College Park, Maryland.

National Archives Identifiers:

ARC: 43452
NAIL: 238.2

Nazi Concentration Camps Free Download Streaming Internet Archive

I watched your hour long video and I found it appalling they went through the motions of showing how torture was applied. I think its obvious most died from starvation, infestation and disease as shown in the video and yes some shot and some even tortured. As you can see war is bad, so this is not surprising at all. This was not on the US soil , if it had been our camps would of looked like this at the end of the war. Eisenhower and Stalin camps were bad as well, they just let the German POW's starve, even though the war was over.

Penelope----you continue to try to comment on books you never read. Do you know any language other than English? You are barely
on your part to read English translations of these books will help-------The Koran was not taken from the "old testament"------it does include some distorted allusions to historical events recorded in the "old testament"-----but that is all. The Koran has virtually nothing to do with the Talmud except for one line which describes the taking of a life as the destruction of a world. Have you ever read a book?

I have mainly come to the conclusion that the OT is mainly fabrication based on hand me down oral stories. After all, Moses was not the first baby found floating in a basket was he? Moses was probably not real either, if one reads the Rabbis take on it, he was able to walk and talk when born, he was so bright he lit up the room when born. At the age of 3 he took the crown form the Pharaohs and put it on his head. That is in your encyclopedia. There are no ruins of chariots in the Red Sea and no bones buried in the desert, if so they would of been found.

The buildings they say were gas chambers were air raid shelters, they weren't in any way appropriate for gas chambers.
Well, Captain Knowledge, I was stationed in Munich, 13 years after the war and 12 miles Southeast of Dachau. When the wind blew from the Northwest, the stench was terrible. Our Quartermaster laundry was at Dachau and when I caught laundry detail, I would pay someone $25 to take my place. At that time I made $100 a month so it was worth a weeks pay. I have been to Dachau dozens of times and anyone who said ovens were non-existant is a goddamned lying piece of shit.

Lying is what shit does. When you talk to shit----expect lies. There are several piles of shit who post here.
This is 59 minutes of 6 reels of film taken at concentration/extermination camps by US Army photographers in real time. Anyone who denies these events is lying to themselves.

Nazi Concentration Camps

Published 1945
Usage Public Domain

**This film contains extremely graphic scenes of human suffering, please exercise caution when viewing.**

Compilation footage of Nazi concentration camps in the immediate aftermath of World War II. The footage was gathered by the US Department of Defense as part of the effort to conduct war crimes trials.

This copy was dubbed from a video copy at the National Archives in College Park, Maryland.

I watched your hour long video and I found it appalling they went through the motions of showing how torture was applied. I think its obvious most died from starvation, infestation and disease as shown in the video and yes some shot and some even tortured. As you can see war is bad, so this is not surprising at all. This was not on the US soil , if it had been our camps would of looked like this at the end of the war. Eisenhower and Stalin camps were bad as well, they just let the German POW's starve, even though the war was over.

wrong again, Penelope. No one starved in US prisoner of war camps. From where did you get that erroneous information? Your Imam? Stalin's camps were horrific. In fact the teacher from whom I learned Hebrew as a teen was imprisoned in a few of them as a child-----first some desert somewhere in Russia and later in Siberia. He (obviously) survived but lots of people died ----he claimed that more died in the desert camp than in Siberia. His family had fled Poland when your fellow Nazis entered that country. The Russians considered jews fleeing Poland to be part of
"the enemy" Interestingly----my father and mother were witness to the camps in which german prisoners were held-----IN FLORIDA---because my father was a petty officer in the Navy. ---------they were fine-----no abuse and excellent nutrition I wonder which of your fellow islamo Nazi scum would have lied to you
about it

I have mainly come to the conclusion that the OT is mainly fabrication based on hand me down oral stories. After all, Moses was not the first baby found floating in a basket was he? Moses was probably not real either, if one reads the Rabbis take on it, he was able to walk and talk when born, he was so bright he lit up the room when born. At the age of 3 he took the crown form the Pharaohs and put it on his head. That is in your encyclopedia. There are no ruins of chariots in the Red Sea and no bones buried in the desert, if so they would of been found.

wrong again, Penelope-----you continue to discuss books you never read and even have
trouble understanding that which is written in
an encyclopedia (written at about a fifth grade level) No where in the OT does it say that Moses, at age three -----took the crown from the head of the pharaoh or that he was walking
and talking at birth The encyclopedia ---if it includes those stories is referring to writings known to jews as MIDRASH ---which are not to be taken as HISTORIC but as a collection of
fable type writings------used in discussion------lots of those fables ---even more fantastic ---are about King Solomon and his "magical" powers. You have to be an idiot to imagine that they are part of the old testament.
Some distorted fragments of those writings do manage to show up in the Koran------which is probably the issue that so confuses you. You make a fool of yourself "analyzing" writings you never read. Lack of ruins at the bottom of the red sea proves nothing. Lack of BONES found in the desert proves nothing.
Just how long do you imagine a bone in the ground lasts? Bones get preserved only under fairly special circumstances. No vestige of life over there at all? --------you are FULL OF IT -------people lived there for thousands of years

well lets see were they ovens or gas chambers? As a side note 13 years after the war, I find it very hard to believe burnt to ashes remains would still smell. I imagine the dead were buried and hopefully deep enough. If the bodies were not buried deep enough there may of been a smell yet, but after 13 years?

On a side note the Germans took good care of the people they had in the work and concentration camps, until the end of the war and the bombing form the allies started. Germany really got a bad rap. While some may of been abused, I really believe most were not but died due to starvation and lice.

The zionist Jews invented the Holohoax story in order to extort guilt money from the western nations. And to justify their theft of the Palestinian people's land. ...... :cool:

well lets see were they ovens or gas chambers? As a side note 13 years after the war, I find it very hard to believe burnt to ashes remains would still smell. I imagine the dead were buried and hopefully deep enough. If the bodies were not buried deep enough there may of been a smell yet, but after 13 years?

On a side note the Germans took good care of the people they had in the work and concentration camps, until the end of the war and the bombing form the allies started. Germany really got a bad rap. While some may of been abused, I really believe most were not but died due to starvation and lice.

I went to school in a town that had one high school----about 500 kids in each grade. For ninth grade "general science"----classes were not divided in levels of intellectual capacity as was just about every other subject.
The girl who sat next to me could not be convinced that tomato plant seeds come from
tomatoes-----she INSISTED that they are fabricated in factories by tomato seed making machines------because the seeds that come in
little packets do not LOOK THE SAME as do the "pits" in tomatoes. For obvious reasons I will refer to her as "Penelope"

The zionist Jews invented the Holohoax story in order to extort guilt money from the western nations. And to justify their theft of the Palestinian people's land. ...... :cool:

the Arabian arabs invented the silly stories
they attribute to the RAPIST PIG OF MECCA---
in a failed attempt to justify their 1400 years of
murder and rape and pillage and theft ----the entire duration of their disgusting existence ----
increasingly depraved AND COUNTING. The even named a putative pile of shit in the sky---
'allah'

Nazi Concentration Camps

Published 1945
Usage Public Domain

You try to kill the enemy right up to the time you capture him. At that time you come under the Geneva Conventions regarding the treatment of prisoners. The Americans were the most humane with their prisoners who were treated well. Besides, all American camps had a detachment from the IRC who oversaw the treatment of prisoners and operations of the camps.
Your full of BS.

Nazi Concentration Camps

Published 1945
Usage Public Domain

You try to kill the enemy right up to the time you capture him. At that time you come under the Geneva Conventions regarding the treatment of prisoners. The Americans were the most humane with their prisoners who were treated well. Besides, all American camps had a detachment from the IRC who oversaw the treatment of prisoners and operations of the camps.
Your full of BS.

more from me------sorry----but I will again afflict the board with personal anecdote----my mom visited the german POW camp in the course of BEING there----in florida. She was actually a bit offended by then knowing what the germans were doing in concentration camps.......she said
they were lounging around, playing, laughing ---having fun-----and interacting happily with the
American military boys------including with my dad. I would estimate that it was about 1944
since my brother had already been born

sunni----have the imam pigs added those idiot lines onto the SALAT abomination----do you mumble it in Arabic ASS UP????

Forum List

Back