Social censorship is ramping up! Vivek removed from Linkedin for "misinformation, hate speech & violence"

Are you really this damn dense???

He violated nothing. He was deplatformed for things he said during the presidential debate.

So with your logic when Biden lies he too should be deplatformed right?

Wake the fuck up ya partisan buffoon
You always get so angry. No need for that.

Nope, you got the cart before the horse.....The .gov does plenty to fuck-up corporations and bend them to their will.

The unelected .gov agency weenies make regulations that corporations have to abide by so they are basically working for the .gov in most respects.

The most glaring example is the auto industry.
Yeah, I get all of that, and you're anbsolutely right, but at this point we're dealing with an anfinite revolving door.

A billionaire looking for a job on LinkedIn.

Yeah okay.

I don't expect you guys to watch game film and recognize plays ran on other teams but its hilarious that you guys don't realize that, once again, you're being used.
you think it is just a job board?

what a moron.

A million more votes for both of them. Since he said he would pardon Trump if the regime locked him up on these fake charges in Democrat stacked courts, he's got my vote now; hopefully he gets a VP shot in lieu of that. He's another one I don't care if they spent their entire terms sitting on the White House patio doing nothing, as long as they keep a Democrat piece of low life shit out of it.

If right wing politics cannot by conducted without bullshitting the voters that's a problem with you people.
"Right-wing politics a.k.a Control the border, enforce LEGAL immigration, support law enforcement, punish criminals, Defend our citizenry against Drug Cartels, China and Mexico flooding the country with killer Fentanyl.........No bullshitting required just voters who are not blinded with the Democratic Party's Psy-Ops.

Forum List

Back