🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Social Media Is Ethically Bankrupt

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Social Media is Ethically Bankrupt.
They are funding the Corrupt Democrat Party to protect their monopiles.
When President Trump was elected they never censored any of the Dangerous Far Left Extremist who declared that Trump was "not my president" and who fanned the flames of hate for the last 4 years.
Dozens of people have been murdered in the Democrat Party's Violent Progressive Riots.
List of Democrats who called Trump 'illegitimate' (wnd.com)

When President Trump was elected they never censored any of the Dangerous Far Left Extremist who declared that Trump was "not my president" and who fanned the flames of hate for the last 4 years.
Dozens of people have been murdered in the Democrat Party's Violent Progressive Riots.

LOLOL.. World Net Daily is such a rag. Remember in 1998 when they announced the world's biggest oil reserve in Israel? They they proceeded to sell stock for a decade without ever putting down a bore hole. They cheated a lot of little old ladies out of their life savings.

Last edited:

The Dems had a breakdown when The Donald was proclaimed the winner that night.

Here they were expecting to win and implement their plan for America, and all of a sudden they are told that Ms. Hillary had lost.

I remember that in a few days there were thousands of women marching in the streets and screaming that he was not their president and that they were going to RESIST!

Well, give the Devil Her due.

The Dems have come roaring back, and they are not going to forgive people who had the temerity to vote for The Donald. Big Tech has introduced censorship, cities and companies are going to bankrupt The Donald, & some "liberals" are proposing reeducation camps for Trump supporters & even their children.

with so much censorship, social media platforms are digging their own black hole of financial disaster.........just as Twitter as their share plummet after banning tens of thousands. Yep, shot themselves in the foot with that

Social media companies are for profit businesses first and foremost -- they have nor owe any allegiance to your perceived right of free speech or any of your culture war causes -- their only allegiance is to make profit.....

Which is what I thought you free market conservatives were supposed to be all in favor of.....

Seems putting profit motive over everything else can go bad sometimes......like for-profit health insurance and pharmaceutical giants.....but yall ain't ready for that conversation...

Unreliable source.

The thread premise is a lie.

Unreliable source.

It wouldn't be a Trumper thread if the premise of it wasn't built on a lie....

Trump destroyed his presidency. Quit blaming others.

Unreliable source.

So why are you lying?

Unreliable source.

So why are you lying?
I don't lie

You just too much of a moron to have discernment....

But perhaps you will learn today...

Unreliable source.

So why are you lying?
I don't lie

Unreliable source.

So why are you lying?
I don't lie

Next time google discernment.....

Because not only do you not have it, you don't even know what it means.....

But.......perhaps...

T7CxvtV.gif

Corporate America backs away from Trump and GOP ...
2 hours ago · “They will be back with their checkbooks, and politicians who already are gearing up for the 2022 congressional contests are waiting at the back door.” Even if Trump sold himself to voters as a billionaire guru with a Midas-like grip on the economy, many business leaders had already quietly backed away from a president who had cracked down ...

Forum List

Back