🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Social Security won't be able to pay full benefits by 2034, a year earlier than expected due to the pandemic

You are making a mistake. If you wait a few years, you will get double what you plain to get.

Please, take a deep breath, wait a few more years and the reward you get will pay your bills until you are dead.

If you no not wait, you will get crumbs in return after years of investing.

:)-
Nope you gain just about nothing, when you consider the money you receive from 62 on ,added to your total overall pay. The biggest driving force to consider is expected lifespan.

Double? Not wuite

go to ssa.gov
And create an account
It shows exactly what you get at specific ages.

If I start collecting at 62 I’ll get $2,050 per month
If I wait until 70 I’ll get $3,750 per month.
8 years times 12 months is 96 payments of $2,050 which is $196,800 collected before age 70.

It would take 120 payments past age 70, so at 80 I break even.

You are correct that after my age of 80, I could collect an additional $1,650 per month.

I’ll take my chances on collecting early.
Do you agree with the math?
good math.good point. with our average lifespan of 77.3 you lose money on average.

You have only one question to answer , can you control the distrobution of wealth with tax law and law. If you say no everyone here knows you are full of crap , if you say yes then all the bullshit you have spewed here is just that bullshit. There is no other responce asked for or needed by you.

You can't control wealth that way. You can make it harder for people to become wealthy, but what good would that do anybody? It reminds me of Rush Limbaugh talking about his childhood. He said his mother would tell him to eat everything on his plate because there were children starving in China. One day he looked at her and asked, how is me eating everything on my plate helping one of those starving Chinese kids?

If the US took every dollar away from all our wealthy today, how does that help you or me? It doesn't. It only gives government more money, and we all know how irresponsible our government is with spending. Through brainwashing, you've been conditioned to believe that the reason you have too little is because others have too much. It's a complete leftist lie. What you make or can make is not based on what others have. It's based on your ability to produce money and how you choose to spend it. It doesn't matter if we have 100 million millionaires in the US or one. It doesn't change what you can make because money is not finite. You can make as much or as little as you desire.

What you make or can make is not based on what others have. It's based on your ability to produce money and how you choose to spend it. It doesn't matter if we have 100 million millionaires in the US or one. It doesn't change what you can make because money is not finite. You can make as much or as little as you desire.
Ray, you put in a lot of effort to compose your post. It was a warm feel, feeling and I am grateful for having felt it.

May you and yours live long and prosper.

Again, thank Ray
:)-

You can't control wealth that way. You can make it harder for people to become wealthy, but what good would that do anybody? It reminds me of Rush Limbaugh talking about his childhood. He said his mother would tell him to eat everything on his plate because there were children starving in China. One day he looked at her and asked, how is me eating everything on my plate helping one of those starving Chinese kids?

If the US took every dollar away from all our wealthy today, how does that help you or me? It doesn't. It only gives government more money, and we all know how irresponsible our government is with spending. Through brainwashing, you've been conditioned to believe that the reason you have too little is because others have too much. It's a complete leftist lie. What you make or can make is not based on what others have. It's based on your ability to produce money and how you choose to spend it. It doesn't matter if we have 100 million millionaires in the US or one. It doesn't change what you can make because money is not finite. You can make as much or as little as you desire.
You are a joke. and a wimp answer the question. You have only one question to answer , can you control the distribution of wealth with tax law and law. If you say no everyone here knows you are full of crap , if you say yes then all the bullshit you have spewed here is just that bullshit. There is no other response asked for or needed by you. Come one wimpy!!!!!

Well hot rod I have to bury you I guess. Change these tax laws and laws and you redistribute the wealth, Massive tax cut for mortgages and number of children , stopping at the average wage in this country. You are given money annually for that. Maybe 5 or 10 thousand per child and half your house payment or rent back. Tax capital gains as income. except for people with less the 50,000.00 dollars invested, no tax on that. Tax rates of nothing to average income (53,000.00) and then starting with 25% till 63,000.00 then 30% till 73,000.00 then 35 till 83,000.00 then 40 above 100,000.00 then 55% above 200,000.00 . and everyone will have the same rates for that given amount of money . So it is 100% fare. a person who makes 1 million a year won't pay on the first 53,000.00 he will pay 25% till 63,000.00 etc period. No tax deductions for anything above 53,000.00.
There you go ace ,redistribution of wealth in this country. Don't get excited about the amounts here they are arbitrary, they are just shot out to prove my point. that you can distribute the wealth with tax law and laws . if it isn't enough guess who will be taxed to get enough/

Lets get this straight massive tax increases for the wealthy are supported by 2/3 of the voters in this country and 2/3 say that there should be a massive wealth tax on billionaires.

Lets get this straight massive tax increases for the wealthy are supported by 2/3 of the voters in this country and 2/3 say that there should be a massive wealth tax on billionaires.

When you rob Peter to pay Paul, the Paul's of your society generally have no objection.

Thomas Sowell.jpeg

And you are illiterate or suffer from huge comprehension problems. From just a few posts above:
Poor ray can't and won't answer the question because he has made a position that tax's have nothing to do with accumulating wealth. Which we know is stupid. The catch 22 for the poor pup now , is no matter what he says yes or no he is a idiot. This is the question he won't answer-- "can you control the distribution of wealth with tax law and law. If you say no everyone here knows you are full of crap , if you say yes then all the bullshit you have spewed here is just that bullshit. There is no other response asked for or needed by you. Come one wimpy!!!!!" every stupid non associated answer, other then just him having the balls to answer a simple question.

doesn't matter at all , if 2/3 rds of the population wants it in a republic/democracy guess what ace.

You can't vote in theft. Do you work, have a job? What if half or more of what you worked for was taken away from you and given to somebody else that has less money? What would happen is that you'd quit working. There is no reason to work because there is not acceptable rewards for working.

I have an idea for a great business, a new product, a new line of service. When I open my business, it will create many new jobs. But why would I take all that risk, money and energy if the government is only going to take away what I earned?

Poor ray can't and won't answer the question because he has made a position that tax's have nothing to do with accumulating wealth. Which we know is stupid. The catch 22 for the poor pup now , is no matter what he says yes or no he is a idiot. This is the question he won't answer-- "can you control the distribution of wealth with tax law and law. If you say no everyone here knows you are full of crap , if you say yes then all the bullshit you have spewed here is just that bullshit. There is no other response asked for or needed by you. Come one wimpy!!!!!" every stupid non associated answer, other then just him having the balls to answer a simple question.

Perhaps the reason you can't follow the conversation is lack of education. You asked a question, I clearly answered it, and when you lied stating I never did, I quoted the answer for you again, and you're still lost.

You can't vote in theft. Do you work, have a job? What if half or more of what you worked for was taken away from you and given to somebody else that has less money? What would happen is that you'd quit working. There is no reason to work because there is not acceptable rewards for working.

I have an idea for a great business, a new product, a new line of service. When I open my business, it will create many new jobs. But why would I take all that risk, money and energy if the government is only going to take away what I earned?
bullshit everyone gets the first 53 thousand without paying one dime in taxes .learn to read, only serious tax rates are money over 200,000.00 at 55% so the first 200,000.00 dollars you would pay about a straight tax rate of 30% but all deductions end at 53,000.00 for everyone.
Perhaps the reason you can't follow the conversation is lack of education. You asked a question, I clearly answered it, and when you lied stating I never did, I quoted the answer for you again, and you're still lost.
You have only one question to answer , can you control the distribution of wealth with tax law and law. If you say no everyone here knows you are full of crap , if you say yes then all the bullshit you have spewed here is just that bullshit. There is no other response asked for or needed by you. Wimpy boy the bullshitter.

You have only one question to answer , can you control the distribution of wealth with tax law and law. If you say no everyone here knows you are full of crap , if you say yes then all the bullshit you have spewed here is just that bullshit. There is no other response asked for or needed by you. Wimpy boy the bullshitter.

And what did I say you fucken idiot? I SAID NO! Need me to go back and quote it a fourth time. My Lord you are slow.

bullshit everyone gets the first 53 thousand without paying one dime in taxes .learn to read only serious tax rates aremoney over

Who gets $53,000? If you're saying a business, then it's not worth the time, the risk, the potential investment failure for a measly 53K. It may be a lot of money for you but it's a failure for a business to make 53K in a years time.

Forum List

Back