🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Social Security won't be able to pay full benefits by 2034, a year earlier than expected due to the pandemic

Lift the cap and the "problem" is solved
Lift the cap and increase the tax by 0.50% and the problem is solved.
So why don't the democrats do that?
Also, Medicare is bankrupt in 2024, so why don't they fix Medicare?

The social programs expanded massively after the great society legislation when the last thread to the gold standard under Bretton Woods was cut. The Fiat currency which was kept under some control was unleashed then. Debts began to build And Biden was there. Quotas, political correctness and diversity ramped up. Real growth ended then.
Garbage
gdp.png

Gold standard means nothing, all we did in the past to create money was change the set value of gold. so we could print more money , no different then now. Gold standard did not protect our economy any more successful then Fiat money. And there is a massive value for our country that our dollar was used to replace the gold standard. Now bring this back to the subject the trickle down lie was to transfer the wealth to the top and it did just that.

Your chart is irrelevant because it has nothing to do with taxation. Furthermore our government doesn't "distribute" wealth. Wealth is created by all of us on different levels. Some create more wealth and some less, but those who create more wealth took risks, opened up their own business, went to college or inherited a business or wealth from their parents.

Different groups of people were never meant to move up at the same time. After all, if we all move ahead the same distance at the same time, then nobody gets ahead.
What a hoot, what the chart shows so clearly is that after Reagan's trickle down lie all the new wealth went tp the top. So you can't read a a chart . You can't fake your way out of this. You are confronted with a fact that you can't argue against so you gop directly to la la land with your response, FACT SINCE THE TRICKLE DOWN LIE ALL THE NEW WEALTH OF THE NATION WENT TO THE TOP FEW
trickle down lie.png

You are like dealing with a child.

trickle.png

GEE look at 1982-1990 , what happened right before that to make this happen. When you deal with stupid , you have to explain with pictures.

What a hoot, what the chart shows so clearly is that after Reagan's trickle down lie all the new wealth went tp the top. So you can't read a a chart . You can't fake your way out of this. You are confronted with a fact that you can't argue against so you gop directly to la la land with your response, FACT SINCE THE TRICKLE DOWN LIE ALL THE NEW WEALTH OF THE NATION WENT TO THE TOP FEW

Okay, so who was responsible for that, Reagan? And if so, how did he perform this impossible magic trick?

Okay, so who was responsible for that, Reagan? And if so, how did he perform this impossible magic trick?
You are a joke , Reagan stood up and sold the trickle down lie to the public and got it passed , are you that slow. What it did was to transfer the new wealth in this country to the top with tax law and law, what in that don't you understand. It was meant to do what it did. Move all profits to the supply side and that money was expected to trickle down, it never did.. If you have no clue what I;m talking about just say so, everyone else here gets the drift I'm sure. I can find more pictures for you if needed , I'll even draw a few for you.
What the trickle down lie accomplished is the biggest threat to capitalism in our history. IT literally took the promise of the potential to get ahead if you work hard, away from our economy , because they wanted it all and they just said screw capitalism . That is the prime difference between capitalism and all other forms of economy's . The promise of the potential to get ahead. If they continue people will choose to bring the capitalism system down and it literally is the only way.

Heres the chart, look at it closely, this is how the wealth has been distributed since the trickle down lie,
trickle down lie.png
That was done completely by tax laws and laws \ You can write tax law and laws to achieve any distributions of wealth that you want. With tax law and law you could have changed the red 95 percentile group with the blue line that is the 20the percentile group and given the new wealth to the bottom 20th percentile and none to the top 5%. Argue that or you will be saying nothing , that is the whole story and the only point.

Heres the chart, look at it closely, this is how the wealth has been distributed since the trickle down lie,

Dodge noted. You posted that chart a half-dozen times already. Do you think posting it another half-dozen times changes anything?

The same reason you can't answer why the republicans didn't. They apparently don't want too.
Ok, so Republicans can't agree on how to fix SS & Medicare, they were never fans of entitlements, but democrats are supposedly all about the social safety net, right? So why not even pretend to fix SS & Medicare? Democrats control everything, the House, Senate, and WH, but not a peep out of democrats. So no one cares about the votes of seniors? Its all about the 1/6 commission and the two infrastructure bills that are going nowhere???
Medicare is bankrupt in 2024, so someone needs to get busy.
SS has a little more time, it goes insolvent in 2023.

If neither party wants to fix entitlements, who should we vote for? They both suck.

You are a joke , Reagan stood up and sold the trickle down lie to the public and got it passed , are you that slow. What it did was to transfer the new wealth in this country to the top with tax law and law, what in that don't you understand. It was meant to do what it did. Move all profits to the supply side and that money was expected to trickle down, it never did.. If you have no clue what I;m talking about just say so, everyone else here gets the drift I'm sure. I can find more pictures for you if needed , I'll even draw a few for you.
What the trickle down lie accomplished is the biggest threat to capitalism in our history. IT literally took the promise of the potential to get ahead if you work hard, away from our economy , because they wanted it all and they just said screw capitalism . That is the prime difference between capitalism and all other forms of economy's . The promise of the potential to get ahead. If they continue people will choose to bring the capitalism system down and it literally is the only way.

Wealth has nothing to do with trickle down unless you think trickle down meant a company splitting up their profits with their workers. It never meant that and never will. After the unions sent many of our jobs overseas, American consumers became cheap. We stopped buying expensive US union made products and started buying foreign products instead. Reagan's plan was to lower taxes on the job creators we had left in effort to keep them from going overseas as well, and it worked fantastically.

Industry could not pay workers anymore because it would make it impossible to compete with the cheaper foreign items.

In the mid 70's IRA's were born. With the threat of SS not being able to support our elderly, people were encouraged to start saving for their own retirement. In the early 80's, the recession hit and not many were able to take advantage of that. When Reagan got us out of the recession, more people began to create IRA's which meant many more people in the stock market--not just the wealthy. Profits and returns to stock holders began to have much more importance to companies to attract investors.

Garbage
View attachment 534944
Gold standard means nothing, all we did in the past to create money was change the set value of gold. so we could print more money , no different then now. Gold standard did not protect our economy any more successful then Fiat money. And there is a massive value for our country that our dollar was used to replace the gold standard. Now bring this back to the subject the trickle down lie was to transfer the wealth to the top and it did just that.
Fiat Currency is printing the dollars at speeds not heard about before. Fella...we are giving stats by the elites who rule us.

The wife and I are going to start collecting SS at 62. in January 2024.
I'm not waiting until 65 or 70.
62 it is.
You are making a mistake. If you wait a few years, you will get double what you plain to get.

Please, take a deep breath, wait a few more years and the reward you get will pay your bills until you are dead.

If you no not wait, you will get crumbs in return after years of investing.

:)-

You are making a mistake. If you wait a few years, you will get double what you plain to get.

Please, take a deep breath, wait a few more years and the reward you get will pay your bills until you are dead.

Double? Where are you getting your information from? If you retire at 62, you get 75% of your total retirement. 63, 80% of your total retirement, and up and up it goes from there.

:)-
Double? Not wuite

go to ssa.gov
And create an account
It shows exactly what you get at specific ages.

If I start collecting at 62 I’ll get $2,050 per month
If I wait until 70 I’ll get $3,750 per month.
8 years times 12 months is 96 payments of $2,050 which is $196,800 collected before age 70.

It would take 120 payments past age 70, so at 80 I break even.

You are correct that after my age of 80, I could collect an additional $1,650 per month.

I’ll take my chances on collecting early.
Do you agree with the math?

Double? Not wuite

go to ssa.gov
And create an account
It shows exactly what you get at specific ages.

If I start collecting at 62 I’ll get $2,050 per month
If I wait until 70 I’ll get $3,750 per month.
8 years times 12 months is 96 payments of $2,050 which is $196,800 collected before age 70.

It would take 120 payments past age 70, so at 80 I break even.

You are correct that after my age of 80, I could collect an additional $1,650 per month.

I’ll take my chances on collecting early.
Do you agree with the math?

Plus you have to consider if you wait too long, you may die before collecting one dime. You also have to consider you can still work and make an extra $1,300 some a month during those years between 62 and 67.

Wealth has nothing to do with trickle down unless you think trickle down meant a company splitting up their profits with their workers. It never meant that and never will. After the unions sent many of our jobs overseas, American consumers became cheap. We stopped buying expensive US union made products and started buying foreign products instead. Reagan's plan was to lower taxes on the job creators we had left in effort to keep them from going overseas as well, and it worked fantastically.

Industry could not pay workers anymore because it would make it impossible to compete with the cheaper foreign items.

In the mid 70's IRA's were born. With the threat of SS not being able to support our elderly, people were encouraged to start saving for their own retirement. In the early 80's, the recession hit and not many were able to take advantage of that. When Reagan got us out of the recession, more people began to create IRA's which meant many more people in the stock market--not just the wealthy. Profits and returns to stock holders began to have much more importance to companies to attract investors.
You simply have no clue or argument ,wealth has nothing to do with trickle down, you say. That's stupid
Dodge noted. You posted that chart a half-dozen times already. Do you think posting it another half-dozen times changes anything?
You have only one question to answer , can you control the distrobution of wealth with tax law and law. If you say no everyone here knows you are full of crap , if you say yes then all the bullshit you have spewed here is just that bullshit. There is no other responce asked for or needed by you.

Last edited:

all bullshit answer the question.

Fiat Currency is printing the dollars at speeds not heard about before. Fella...we are giving stats by the elites who rule us.
Clown car driving past, so you can't believe anything that the government tells you and you go on instinct instead and you think that people should believe your instinct over what the government tells us. First you have no clue to start with and you hate our government so why would we even consider what you have to say.

Forum List

Back