Sociology 101, Middle Class In America 'WHY' It Is Shrinking.

There are more reasons to WHY America's middle class is shrinking but the below video covers about 85% of the problem regarding the shrinking middle class within America.

I think 1srelluc just covered this on another thread. The shinkage is probably from standing in cold water.

There are more reasons to WHY America's middle class is shrinking but the below video covers about 85% of the problem regarding the shrinking middle class within America.

Many of those middle class idiots, voted for Joe Biden, because the "Orange Man Bad" , had mean tweets. Then once Joe Biteme got installed by a stolen election of 2020, then those same idiots found out what idiots they were when life was so much better with the Orange Man.

But, once again, 2024 is going to be the year when the biggest steal will happen and the Wuhan Lab will release once again a Kung Flu to try the same shit they did in 2020.

Many of those middle class idiots, voted for Joe Biden, because the "Orange Man Bad" , had mean tweets. Then once Joe Biteme got installed by a stolen election of 2020, then those same idiots found out what idiots they were when life was so much better with the Orange Man.

But, once again, 2024 is going to be the year when the biggest steal will happen and the Wuhan Lab will release once again a Kung Flu to try the same shit they did in 2020.
Incredibly you still see retards still asleep during around with Biden bumper stickers.

Incredibly you still see retards still asleep during around with Biden bumper stickers.
Why sure. Wages are up, unemployment and inflation is down. Looks like the economy is prepped for a soft landing. Thanks Joe

Why sure. Wages are up, unemployment and inflation is down. Looks like the economy is prepped for a soft landing. Thanks Joe
Only an idiot would say that wages are up, but cant keep up with Bidenflation. You better hope so, because there are over 100 million gun loving middle class who are hurting very bad in Joe Biden's economy of high gas and food prices....Oh, yeah, those arent put in on the inflation index, so that is why you dipshits think inflation is down.

Only an idiot would say that wages are up, but cant keep up with Bidenflation. You better hope so, because there are over 100 million gun loving middle class who are hurting very bad in Joe Biden's economy of high gas and food prices....Oh, yeah, those arent put in on the inflation index, so that is why you dipshits think inflation is down.

His bosses at the dnc are sure paying a lot of money to embarrrass himself. :rofl:

Inflation is down from what it was a year ago. That's a fact.

Inflation is down from what it was a year ago. That's a fact.
The cost of food is not included in inflation indexes because food prices can be too volatile or fluctuate wildly123. Food and energy are staples, meaning demand for them doesn't change much even as prices rise1. Core inflation is a measure of inflation that excludes food and fuel sectors because their prices are much more volatile2. Both measures include health care, food and energy, but core inflation gives a better sense of inflation’s overall trend3.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/13/business/grocery-prices-may/index.html
US grocery prices ticked up in May after dipping in March and April. Inflation in America continued to fall significantly, but rising prices at the supermarket is unwelcome news to those struggling to pay for food.

Keep up your stupidity and you will join the other 138 ignorant mother fucking Marxist Joe Biden voters, because i refuse to lower my intelligence debating this issue with a parrot of the Lame Stream Media...

The cost of food is not included in inflation indexes because food prices can be too volatile or fluctuate wildly123. Food and energy are staples, meaning demand for them doesn't change much even as prices rise1. Core inflation is a measure of inflation that excludes food and fuel sectors because their prices are much more volatile2. Both measures include health care, food and energy, but core inflation gives a better sense of inflation’s overall trend3.

Keep up your stupidity and you will join the other 138 ignorant mother fucking Marxist Joe Biden voters, because i refuse to lower my intelligence debating this issue with a parrot of the Lame Stream Media...
You know he is throwing the chairs at the wall in anger after you owned him.lol man when trump was in office I only paid half the price for gas and grocery’s as I do now.

But our discussion was about the price of milk and gas.

Regardless, inflation is down under Biden, employment and wages are up.

The middle class has been under attack since Reagan and his voodoo economics/neoliberalism

You know he is throwing the chairs at the wall in anger after you owned him.lol man when trump was in office I only paid half the price for gas and grocery’s as I do now.
Yeah, and many blacks, latinos and women were all employed in well paying jobs. Now they make minimum wages, at 15 bucks an hour but that dollar has shrunk by 1/2 of its buying power.

Yeah, and many blacks, latinos and women were all employed in well paying jobs. Now they make minimum wages, at 15 bucks an hour but that dollar has shrunk by 1/2 of its buying power.
And yet the msm media and the dnc paid shills on this forum say trump is the racist not sleepy joe. :rofl:

All my black friends I have they all hate homo Kenyon barry and love trump it’s only the braindead dumbass blacks at my workplace that don’t see how evil Obama is and believe the BS media what they say about him how corrupt he is,how bout you?

Forum List

Back