Softbank..is this what we want?

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
Trump brags on how he got Softbank to promise to invest 50 billion in US to create 50K jobs. Softbank is a foreign company. Do we think that inviting foreign companies to buy up US companies & start-ups in order to supposedly create jobs is the way to go?

We have already had so many US companies now owned by foreign companies. Even Budweiser is no longer an American company. I had a customer tell me how be bought US made products & its tubes were indeed manufactured by a steel mill here in the US but that mill is Russian owned.

Don't we really want to become the sweat shop for Japan, China, Russia, etc? Are these the jobs we want?

Thats how capitalism works. People w/ money invest it. If you don't invest then you're oftentimes losing money or making very little

Trump is a capitalist and he does not care where money comes from or who he deals with as long as its good for his pocketbook. We are already paying trump for the secret service on his plane and in his tower. , right into his pocket.

Last edited:
Oh noes....you goofs think this will be the first time foreigners invest in American companies? LOL

apqDYA.jpg

Trump brags on how he got Softbank to promise to invest 50 billion in US to create 50K jobs. Softbank is a foreign company. Do we think that inviting foreign companies to buy up US companies & start-ups in order to supposedly create jobs is the way to go?

We have already had so many US companies now owned by foreign companies. Even Budweiser is no longer an American company. I had a customer tell me how be bought US made products & its tubes were indeed manufactured by a steel mill here in the US but that mill is Russian owned.

Don't we really want to become the sweat shop for Japan, China, Russia, etc? Are these the jobs we want?

I know. Right?

Are we going to stand still while liberal multi-billionaires in this country who are rushing forward to invest and create jobs are pushed aside......

Oh, wait.....

Why not? A job is a job.

There are loads of foreign investors investing in the US.

This one happens to be bringing jobs with it.

They are owned by Saudi Arabia. Are we asking what they want in return or is any reason cool?

Oh noes....you goofs think this will be the first time foreigners invest in American companies? LOL

apqDYA.jpg

YSo you like the idea of America being owned by foreign companies.

Oh stop with the hyperbole, libturd. Owning or investing in a company doesn't mean they "own America". Good freaking grief. You're just all butthurt it's over Trump and if Ears had of had a hand in it you'd be singing a different tune....you know it and I know it

Last edited:
Trump is a globalist when it comes to money, but ran as a nationalist. He only cares about the wealthy, the only reason he cares about middle income is to support the elites.

Trump is a globalist when it comes to money, but ran as a nationalist. He only cares about the wealthy, the only reason he cares about middle income is to support the elites.
You have Trump and Hillary mixed up.

There are loads of foreign investors investing in the US.

This one happens to be bringing jobs with it.

apqDYA.jpg

YSo you like the idea of America being owned by foreign companies.

Oh stop with the hyperbole, libturd. Owning or investing in a company doesn't mean they "own America". Good freaking grief. You're just all butthurt it's over Trump and if Ears had of had a hand in it you'd be singing a different tune....you know it and I know it

If you own stock & especially a majority share, you own that company.

I am concerned for America when asshats like you voted for an ignorant immature person who yelled " I am the greatest & I will fix everything". You had an orgasm & voted for the giant cheeto.

I hate to see pieces of America sold off to foreign companies. They buy our natural resources, they build assembly plants. They push out US owned companies.

Forum List

Back