Softbank..is this what we want?

There are loads of foreign investors investing in the US.

This one happens to be bringing jobs with it.
Oh noes....you goofs think this will be the first time foreigners invest in American companies? LOL

apqDYA.jpg

YSo you like the idea of America being owned by foreign companies.

Oh stop with the hyperbole, libturd. Owning or investing in a company doesn't mean they "own America". Good freaking grief. You're just all butthurt it's over Trump and if Ears had of had a hand in it you'd be singing a different tune....you know it and I know it

If you own stock & especially a majority share, you own that company.

I am concerned for America when asshats like you voted for an ignorant immature person who yelled " I am the greatest & I will fix everything". You had an orgasm & voted for the giant cheeto.

I hate to see pieces of America sold off to foreign companies. They buy our natural resources, they build assembly plants. They push out US owned companies.

Meh, you're just another butthurt left loon....go whine to someone else and face the fact you and your ilk were rejected

There are loads of foreign investors investing in the US.

This one happens to be bringing jobs with it.
Oh noes....you goofs think this will be the first time foreigners invest in American companies? LOL

apqDYA.jpg

YSo you like the idea of America being owned by foreign companies.

Oh stop with the hyperbole, libturd. Owning or investing in a company doesn't mean they "own America". Good freaking grief. You're just all butthurt it's over Trump and if Ears had of had a hand in it you'd be singing a different tune....you know it and I know it

If you own stock & especially a majority share, you own that company.

I am concerned for America when asshats like you voted for an ignorant immature person who yelled " I am the greatest & I will fix everything". You had an orgasm & voted for the giant cheeto.

I hate to see pieces of America sold off to foreign companies. They buy our natural resources, they build assembly plants. They push out US owned companies.
As opposed to the asshats who voted for Hope and Change. Got it.

Forum List

Back