Software mogul John McAfee's 2020 prediction goes viral after Biden quits presidential race

el midgetron

Platinum Member
Jun 21, 2023
Interesting. I thought no one had any inkling that Biden was unfit prior to the debate? Glitch in the matrix?

*note, the prediction was made about the 2020 election.

Interesting. I thought no one had any inkling that Biden was unfit prior to the debate? Glitch in the matrix?
He almost tripped during the Olympics in the figure skating competition. And he only got the silver medal during the Womens floor gymnastics competition.

Last edited:
OOURJTCWPCA (Organization Of Unicyclers Recklessly Juggling Turbocharged Chainsaws While Performing Calculus Anonymous) has officially proclaimed that Joe Biden is no longer a stoned black woman. And his dead body endorses Cameltoe for president.

original-566.png

Last edited:
I was really banking on this Russian time traveler shit…. Kinda disappointed…

Anyway. I guess what i am the most curious about is can a party just declare who the nominee is in these circumstances? This has probably been answered elsewhere but I have yet to stumble upon it.

We don't need to be Nostradamus to realize Biden has been a very sick man for a long time now.
So who is at the helm? Jill? Blackrock? :dunno:

Perhaps it's that press secretary woman who identifies as the scary Technicolor clown version of Huey R. Freeman?

Last edited:
In 2021, I predicted Joe would never make it past the first year.

I underestimated the efficacy of the medicines the Fed had at their disposal.
During the 2020 campaign, the MAGA manufactured bullshit propaganda machine predicted Biden would only last six months.

If you take the thousands of predictions about Biden's demise together, one was bound to be correct.

During the 2020 campaign, the MAGA manufactured bullshit propaganda machine predicted Biden would only last six months.

If you take the thousands of predictions about Biden's demise together, one was bound to be correct.
“Thousands”? Can you share two or three others please?

I predict Trump is going to make some big MF a very very happy man when he lands in prison…

Forum List

Back