SOLD OUT=> Lines Form FIVE BLOCKS LONG to See Donald Trump in Sarasota

There's nothing like a good freak show to bring in the crowds.

Best proof of that is the inauguration of the ultimate freak, Obama in 2009 with the phony Greek columns to match his personality.

5657257c1b0000470029ea9d.jpg

Vagisil's retarded pathological hero.

I'm telling you. He's got the nomination! The Donald has taken America by storm! It's on!

if he gets the bigot vote, it's a gift..... to the left.

:thup:

He's got the Jewish vote, the Christian vote, the Republican vote, the Democrat vote, the Independent and Libertarian vote and with Cruz as his VP he'll have the hispanic vote. Give her your hanky, Lakota. She's going to need it.

Did I mention that Sarasota has a very large Jewish population? Make that a kleenex box and Jillian is good to go.

he has no such think, oh delusional one.

he doesn't have women.

he doesn't have minorities.

he doesn't have gays.

he doesn't really have anyone who isn't a mindless bigot.

There's nothing like a good freak show to bring in the crowds.

Best proof of that is the inauguration of the ultimate freak, Obama in 2009 with the phony Greek columns to match his personality.
That was supposed to be a replica of Zeus's altar better well known as the seat of Satan! Oh! The irony of it all! Simply amazing.........I'm telling you.

Go Trump go!!!! I hope he wins it within 4 weeks of the start of the primary.
He's already won it. The rest of them can go home with the exception of Cruz. Cruz is most likely the man Trump wants for VP and who can argue with that? It's the ultimate dream team!

I'm telling you. He's got the nomination! The Donald has taken America by storm! It's on!

He's got the Jewish vote, the Christian vote, the Republican vote, the Democrat vote, the Independent and Libertarian vote and with Cruz as his VP he'll have the hispanic vote. Give her your hanky, Lakota. She's going to need it.

Did I mention that Sarasota has a very large Jewish population? Make that a kleenex box and Jillian is good to go.

he doesn't have women.

he doesn't have gays.

That, and the authoritarian-submissives. :whip:

The ones who worship heroes and love to be told what to do. They're usually dressed as a "catcher". And they always wear knee pads.

Of course, that's usually the same crowd as the bigots anyway.

he doesn't have women.

he doesn't have gays.

The ones who worship heroes and love to be told what to do.

self-professedheros... usually people who say stupid things to pretend they're tough

he doesn't have women.

he doesn't have gays.

The ones who worship heroes and love to be told what to do.

self-professedheros... usually people who say stupid things to pretend they're tough

For the life o' me I'll never understand how that works on anybody. The unwashed have no principles.

so , Looks like the TRUMP is still doing pretty good . Packed Arena , sold out and lines to attend that were 5 blocks long [wow] . So , sounds like every TRUMP rally I tell you Pogo .

so , Looks like the TRUMP is still doing pretty good . Packed Arena , sold out and lines to attend that were 5 blocks long [wow] . So , sounds like every TRUMP rally I tell you Pogo .

Know what else packs arenas?

Fake wrestling.

Matter of fact the only difference between them is Rump dresses in a suit and uses a lectern instead of a ring. Otherwise it's the same thing.

Damn, the unwashed are easily impressed....

and these wrasslin fans that pack arenas are voters and Trump supporters ehh Pogo ??

no amusement for this guy , one of your crowd I suspect !! --- Again: Trump protester booted by raucous crowd in Fla. --- he was booted by da Trump people !! Course , da Trump urged mercy Pogo .

My "crowd"? :rofl:

I do not have a "crowd" Pismoe. I have never had a "crowd" in my life, Pismoe. The "crowd", of whatever, is something I've studiously avoided since day one, Pismoe.

I wouldn't waste my time on seeing Rump if he came to speak at the house across the street. I'm just not impressed by bullshit, Pismoe. Never have been.

yeah , you vote dem is my guess . But I know that you are a liberal , progressive just by reading what you type Pogo . Point is that you aren't Conservative so that says enemy to me Pogo !!

yeah , you vote dem is my guess .

You can "guess" all you like, I really don't give a flying shit. I vote whatever and whoever fits the occasion. That could be a Democrat, a Republican, or neither.

Seems to me I just got done saying I don't have a "crowd" -- well that's what that means. I make my own choices, I pointedly NEVER allow some blowhard -- or some "crowd" to tell me what to do.

But I know that you are a liberal , progressive just by reading what you type Pogo . Point is that you aren't Conservative so that says enemy to me Pogo !!

That's interesting that that's what that tells you. Because it tells me you're enslaved to an us/them dichotomy. One where you've elected to follow some "crowd".
And for that I pity you.

:afro: --- hey Pogo you individualist you . You probably voted for mrobama and would vote for 'hilary' this time . And you'd do that because you think its good for the country / USA . [chuckle] !!

As I just said (again), you can "guess" all you like. It's inaccurate but it really has no meaning anyway.
But I do pity your lack of thinking skills. I genuinely do.

[chuckle] you lib dems always say that while Mr. Trump does real well and Cruz is moving on up Pogo !!

like you also said , 5 blocks long and the Arena was packed and sold out Pogo !!

Watch out Boys, OCDPogoGirl MIGHT get all upset, and start to want to make BETS with you..... Right Pogo Dear?

Forum List

Back