Soldier killed in racially charged incident!

Sunshine

Trust the pie.
Dec 17, 2009
Police are trying to determine who killed Geike, who they said was walking with two other soldiers in Lakewood after 2 a.m. Saturday when someone in a passing car yelled a comment about them being white.

After one of the soldiers yelled back something about the shouter disrespecting combat soldiers, the vehicle turned around and stopped, and five black men who appeared to be in their mid-20s got out, police said.

The groups exchanged words, and the driver called off his friends when he realized the three were soldiers, police said. But as the five retreated to the car, one appeared to bump into Geike, who fell as the five sped away in the car, Geike's companions told police.

Geike had been stabbed, and he died at the scene, police said.

Investigators are trying to determine whether to classify the stabbing as a hate crime, Lakewood police Lt. Chris Lawler told the News Tribune of Tacoma.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/07/justice/washington-soldier-killed/index.html?hpt=us_c1

You've got to be kidding me. If it were a reverse scenario the whites would already be screwed, chewed, and barbequed by police.

Police are trying to determine who killed Geike, who they said was walking with two other soldiers in Lakewood after 2 a.m. Saturday when someone in a passing car yelled a comment about them being white.

After one of the soldiers yelled back something about the shouter disrespecting combat soldiers, the vehicle turned around and stopped, and five black men who appeared to be in their mid-20s got out, police said.

The groups exchanged words, and the driver called off his friends when he realized the three were soldiers, police said. But as the five retreated to the car, one appeared to bump into Geike, who fell as the five sped away in the car, Geike's companions told police.

Investigators are trying to determine whether to classify the stabbing as a hate crime, Lakewood police Lt. Chris Lawler told the News Tribune of Tacoma.

Police: Black man kills white soldier in possible hate crime - CNN.com

You've got to be kidding me. If it were a reverse scenario the whites would already be screwed, chewed, and barbequed by police.

I heard about this on the news. This is becoming all too common. Blacks are targeting whites based solely on black supremacy. The new KKK is black racial hatred groups against Whites and LATINOS!

I bet there are some liberals applauding this. After they were active members of the military and that makes them enemies in the leftist mind!

I heard about this on the news. This is becoming all too common. Blacks are targeting whites based solely on black supremacy. The new KKK is black racial hatred groups against Whites and LATINOS!

I bet there are some liberals applauding this. After they were active members of the military and that makes them enemies in the leftist mind!

Let's just see how long it takes the libs to come up with what they consider a real good excuse for this killing of a white soldier by black thugs.

Let's just see how long it takes the libs to come up with what they consider a real good excuse for this killing of a white soldier by black thugs.

Most people don't want to face it, because Black racism is more out of control than it has ever been. The black community is more out of control than it's ever been. Cities like Chicago, LA and Detroit are some of the most dangerous cities in the world. Blacks are not getting educated (caused mostly to their own shortfalls within their community). Their communities aren't growing economically, because let's face it who wants to invest in crime ridden communities, where is dangerous to be affluent (whether your black or white). I mean look at the flash mobs popping up all over the place. One or two destructive flash mobs can put a business out of business!

Liberals don't want to have a conversation on this, but they are fearful of this just like conservatives!

I for one will wait and see if this is true. Whites are known for pulling stuff and saying a black guy did it.

Most people don't want to face it, because Black racism is more out of control than it has ever been. The black community is more out of control than it's ever been. Cities like Chicago, LA and Detroit are some of the most dangerous cities in the world. Blacks are not getting educated (caused mostly to their own shortfalls within their community). Their communities aren't growing economically, because let's face it who wants to invest in crime ridden communities, where is dangerous to be affluent (whether your black or white). I mean look at the flash mobs popping up all over the place. One or two destructive flash mobs can put a business out of business!

Liberals don't want to have a conversation on this, but they are fearful of this just like conservatives!

Well, you hit that nail on the head. They went on a rampage in Nashville a few years back and burned down their Dollar General store. Dollar General did not rebuild. Fancy that. I keep hearing we are getting one where I live. That would be great. We seriously don't have anything out here.

It wasn't racially motivated.
The black soldier isn't the only one who was arrested.

"Detectives had been investigating whether the crime was racially motivated but said Monday that it does not appear that race was a factor."

Three soldiers arrested in fatal stabbing of JBLM soldier | Army Times | armytimes.com

I wouldnt be surprised if it was a result of a racial incident. i was stationed at Ft Lewis for 3 years and the Aryan nation actively recruits the white soldiers up there. I wonder how this is going to turn out and who started what?
Ah, the eternal victim. give it up. things have become much more evident since the race pimp mishandling of the Martin case.. the narrative has certainly changed.

You race pimps fucked up badly.

"Detectives had been investigating whether the crime was racially motivated but said Monday that it does not appear that race was a factor."

Three soldiers arrested in fatal stabbing of JBLM soldier | Army Times | armytimes.com

I wouldnt be surprised if it was a result of a racial incident. i was stationed at Ft Lewis for 3 years and the Aryan nation actively recruits the white soldiers up there. I wonder how this is going to turn out and who started what?
Ah, the eternal victim. give it up. things have become much more evident since the race pimp mishandling of the Martin case.. the narrative has certainly changed.

What does this have to do with being a victim? If he killed the guy for no reason other than he was white then he deserves whatever he gets. My point is that the Aryan nation is pretty big in that area and tends to make some of the white soldiers that are racist a little more brave.

What does this have to do with being a victim? If he killed the guy for no reason other than he was white then he deserves whatever he gets. My point is that the Aryan nation is pretty big in that area and tends to make some of the white soldiers that are racist a little more brave.

Let me get this right.... 5 blacks confront 3 whites and murder one and you claim it is the whites fault? Got that about right?

Let me get this right.... 5 blacks confront 3 whites and murder one and you claim it is the whites fault? Got that about right?

Before I call you stupid please read my statement again.

Forum List

Back