Soldier killed in racially charged incident!

When girls are kidnapped and held as sex slaves for years, do you question whether or not they are actually victims? Until such evidence presents itself, maybe you should keep those moronic ideas to yourself.

Sez the black former mod.

and you wonder why people call you a racist....you know full and well she is not black...not that that should matter....but you just toss that out there...a lie....

Actually I don't know that. Perhaps she can clear it up and tell us her race. I will start I am white of European descent. With a little Indian, not enough to matter legally though. Family came over in 1608 as I recall Or there abouts.

Sunshine has said it numerous times after I have told her I am white. She calls me black and brings up being a mod to be an annoying troll.
She also calls Sarah G and Ravi black. To her calling someone black is insulting them.
To me calling someone black to insult them is racist. But that is just me.

Funny how all the interviews earlier had the blacks in the car calling the group of white soldiers "crackers", now suddenly it's not a hate crime, even though were given no explaination why. I'm not buying it, the Army is way to PC these days. This is the same Army that ignored the warning signs from Maj. Hussein who went on a shooting spree.

The good news is the black thug has been caught and admitted, at least to one person, that he commited the murder. Hopefully he'll spend the rest of his life in prison, but we know that rarely happens to killers these days.

and you wonder why people call you a racist....you know full and well she is not black...not that that should matter....but you just toss that out there...a lie....

Actually I don't know that. Perhaps she can clear it up and tell us her race. I will start I am white of European descent. With a little Indian, not enough to matter legally though. Family came over in 1608 as I recall Or there abouts.

Sunshine has said it numerous times after I have told her I am white. She calls me black and brings up being a mod to be an annoying troll.
She also calls Sarah G and Ravi black. To her calling someone black is insulting them.
To me calling someone black to insult them is racist. But that is just me.

o honey hush we all know sunshine is a liar

From the article:

The person I responded to claims that in his opinion the whites probably made that up. He implies that the three white soldiers are racists that probably called the passing blacks names to start an altercation.

Yeah, no doubt they ran up to the vehicle drug it to a halt, drug the blacks out of it, and guided the knife into the soldier. They are so fucking lame it just makes me want to puke. That scum is what our enlisted men are there to fight for. Go figure.

i am amazed such a well educated person as yourself.....should know that drug is not any tense of the word drag...they dragged not drug ...this shows your claims to higher education are just more of your lies....

The person I responded to claims that in his opinion the whites probably made that up. He implies that the three white soldiers are racists that probably called the passing blacks names to start an altercation.

Yeah, no doubt they ran up to the vehicle drug it to a halt, drug the blacks out of it, and guided the knife into the soldier. They are so fucking lame it just makes me want to puke. That scum is what our enlisted men are there to fight for. Go figure.

i am amazed such a well educated person as yourself.....should know that drug is not any tense of the word drag...they dragged not drug ...this shows your claims to higher education are just more of your lies....

3drug

Definition of DRUG

dialect past of drag

Drug - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

The online dictionaries are free bones.

But then I will allow that you don't get much opportunity to get out and learn about other dialects all socked away where you are.

Last edited:
In all main varieties of English, dragged is the standard past tense and past participle of the verb drag. Drug is a dialectal variant that appears in many areas of the U.S. Though drug is common in these areas and cannot be considered wrong, it might be seen as out of place in more formal writing, where the traditional dragged is always the safer choice

Dragged vs. drug - Grammarist

seems you can find all kinds of things on the net

Still, the violence of the African-American population is a drag. Much more so than bad grammar.

o you just added another lie to the others ones you have told about me.....ie....me being a wiccian...still waiting for proof of that...

u are the blackest person here....its a darkness of your soul....

When girls are kidnapped and held as sex slaves for years, do you question whether or not they are actually victims? Until such evidence presents itself, maybe you should keep those moronic ideas to yourself.

Yes I do. Sometimes girls go looking for things they shouldn't. Does that excuse the people that took advantage of them? No but the girls are not pure innocent victims all the time. You are moronic if you think otherwise.

o you just added another lie to the others ones you have told about me.....ie....me being a wiccian...still waiting for proof of that...

u are the blackest person here....its a darkness of your soul....

Dont take offense to being called Black. The Egyptians considered it the color of divinity. Thats why Black cats were held in high regard. Funny how now the opposite was thought in Europe out of fear.

Yes I do. Sometimes girls go looking for things they shouldn't. Does that excuse the people that took advantage of them? No but the girls are not pure innocent victims all the time. You are moronic if you think otherwise.

You are a fucking scumbag. You really are.

Obama has blown the race-baiting dog whistle for years...and this is what he has wrought.

You are a fucking scumbag. You really are.

Am I a scumbag because you don't like what I said or am I a scumbag because what I said was false?

Forum List

Back