Soldier killed in racially charged incident!

Yes I do. Sometimes girls go looking for things they shouldn't. Does that excuse the people that took advantage of them? No but the girls are not pure innocent victims all the time. You are moronic if you think otherwise.

You are a fucking scumbag. You really are.

Am I a scumbag because you don't like what I said or am I a scumbag because what I said was false?
You're a scumbag because you're scummy. It's not that complicated.

You're a complete and incorrigible scumbag because of the totality of everything you've posted here in toto.

Take the death of a soldier and turn it into an anti liberal rant. You are not a very good person, but we might have known that anyways.

Sad story, especially adding the fact the he was a combat veteran getting ready to be discharged and start a new life. I hope those pieces of shit get the book thrown at them for that truly cowardly act.

Yeah, no doubt they ran up to the vehicle drug it to a halt, drug the blacks out of it, and guided the knife into the soldier. They are so fucking lame it just makes me want to puke. That scum is what our enlisted men are there to fight for. Go figure.

i am amazed such a well educated person as yourself.....should know that drug is not any tense of the word drag...they dragged not drug ...this shows your claims to higher education are just more of your lies....

3drug

Definition of DRUG

dialect past of drag

Drug - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

The online dictionaries are free bones.

But then I will allow that you don't get much opportunity to get out and learn about other dialects all socked away where you are.
It is dragged not drug. It is the correct past tense form of drag.
An intelligent woman like yourself should know that. The fact you made the mistake proves even more my theory is right.
So do you pay rent for the basement? Or is it included with the sandwiches?

Am I a scumbag because you don't like what I said or am I a scumbag because what I said was false?

Youre a scumbag because you wont answer the question posed. So you must agree that all victims are innocent then?

When the black men you are defending go to jail, then youll know why you shouldn't put your foot in your mouth. Of course by the time that happens you wont step foot in this thread anymore. You are a worthless fool, but making fun of you is quite amusing, so I welcome your presence.

Last edited:

Youre a scumbag because you wont answer the question posed. So you must agree that all victims are innocent then?

When the black men you are defending go to jail, then youll know why you shouldn't put your foot in your mouth. Of course by the time that happens you wont step foot in this thread anymore. You are a worthless fool, but making fun of you is quite amusing, so I welcome your presence.

Where do you see me defending anyone? If they go to jail then thats a good thing. No one wants murderers walking the street. Admit it. Youre just mad because I don't think the white boys are innocent of any wrong doing. "Thats right officer we were just minding our own business and these Black guys called us names. We asked them to please honor the fact that we too were soldiers." Gimme an effin break. I dont buy that crap at all.

Where do you see me defending anyone? If they go to jail then thats a good thing. No one wants murderers walking the street. Admit it. Youre just mad because I don't think the white boys are innocent of any wrong doing. "Thats right officer we were just minding our own business and these Black guys called us names. We asked them to please honor the fact that we too were soldiers." Gimme an effin break. I dont buy that crap at all.

Mad? No. I welcome the dumb things you say. As I said before, you are here for our amusement only.

Mad? No. I welcome the dumb things you say. As I said before, you are here for our amusement only.

I know you are mad because you called me a scumbag. :lol: It tears you up inside I dont think the white guys were angels.

I don't think the white boys are innocent of any wrong doing.

"Innocent" in what sense? In the legal sense (the only one that matters here)? Or in the sense of your racist agenda, which is apparently more important to you than human life.? You really are a fucking scumbag.

You're a complete and incorrigible scumbag because of the totality of everything you've posted here in toto.

Dont avoid the question Unk. Are you saying all victims are innocent?

You didn't ask me that question, so don't accuse me of avoiding it, scumbag.

Maybe its possible you missed it but I did ask you a question which you promptly avoided.

Dont avoid the question Unk. Are you saying all victims are innocent?

Maybe its possible you missed it but I did ask you a question which you promptly avoided.

"Are you saying all victims are innocent?"

Is NOT the same question as:

"Am I a scumbag because you don't like what I said or am I a scumbag because what I said was false?"

You incorrigible fucking liar.

"Am I a scumbag because you don't like what I said or am I a scumbag because what I said was false?"

The question I asked you first I quoted. The second question was an additional question. You avoided both so far.

The question I asked you first I quoted. The second question was an additional question. You avoided both so far.

I answered the question you actually asked me. You asked someone else a different question, then accused me of avoiding it. You're an idiot and a liar.

Forum List

Back