Soldiers wearing visible weapons near the President

Trunp ordered everyone disarmed when he showed up at the nra convention.

Because it is protocol from secret service, you don’t know who is in attendance, and it was announced prior to him being there. It’s different when you have US soldiers around you, or you are pussies like Oboe and bildo, dimmy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No he did not. Quit lying.

"When Trump speaks, NRA's annual meeting will be a gun-free zone, Secret Service orders"

"There will be no "good guys with guns" in the crowd when President Trump speaks Friday at the National Rifle Association's annual meeting in Dallas, in compliance with the orders of the Secret Service.

"Due to the attendance of the President and Vice President of the United States, the U.S. Secret Service will be responsible for event security at the NRA-ILA Leadership Forum," the NRA said in a disclaimer on its site. "As a result, firearms and firearm accessories, knives or weapons of any kind will be prohibited in the forum prior to and during his attendance."

When Trump speaks, NRA's annual meeting will be a gun-free zone, Secret Service orders

Like I said . Trump has them disarmed .

Oh, are you such an idiot that you think the secret service calls the shots ?

It’s protocol.

Trump is also packing heat. :muahaha:
Most lard lads do carry heat in their overweight crotch, I suggest GoldBond medicated powder. Reagan never let us have weapons hanging with him and that goes for the dead Bush.

Whut? :laughing0301:

c18377-9a.jpg

DsdeyLPUUAE2VXr.jpg

4445156-3x2-940x627.jpg

061120-F-7441T-003.JPG
Empty mags no brass no ammo issued.

How in the fuck would you know that?

Which one of those soldiers are ya Moonglow?

He’s had “many” occupations. He could tell you, but he would have to kill you.

His security was probably having nervous breakdowns on a minute to minute basis.

He looked happy and relaxed to me, based on all the selfies and smiles I observed. He didn’t act like bitch assess like Oboe and bildo. He is backed by military and law enforcement, because he shows respect and admiration.

His security took selfies?

When Obama visited the troops and when he visited the DMZ, all troops were ordered to turn in their weapons, where they were locked away. Even pocket knives had to be locked away. You won't find a single picture where an armed soldier was anywhere near him. Bill Clinton requested the same thing. When he visited the troops in Kosovo, they were required to take the bolt carriers out of their rifles and the pistol barrels out.

Now look at the difference between our current President and the last one...

ft12509tq0721.jpg

Do you have proof of Obama ordering everyone disarmed?

His security was probably having nervous breakdowns on a minute to minute basis.

He looked happy and relaxed to me, based on all the selfies and smiles I observed. He didn’t act like bitch assess like Oboe and bildo. He is backed by military and law enforcement, because he shows respect and admiration.

His security took selfies?

Ok. Thought you meant him and soldiers. But it’s possible those crazy, whacky, knucklehead secret service dudes have an album of not for publication photos. I do agree with you, that security were probably more uptight than normal.

When Obama visited the troops and when he visited the DMZ, all troops were ordered to turn in their weapons, where they were locked away. Even pocket knives had to be locked away. You won't find a single picture where an armed soldier was anywhere near him. Bill Clinton requested the same thing. When he visited the troops in Kosovo, they were required to take the bolt carriers out of their rifles and the pistol barrels out.

ft12509tq0721.jpg

"Just as with the soldiers at Ft. Hood, these Marines died unarmed, with no chance to return fire against their killer, directly as a result of a perverse, idiotic policy that mandates that even our military warriors must go unarmed under this “Commander in Chief.” This is the same “Commander in Chief” who required soldiers and Marines to be disarmed even in Iraq or Afghanistan whenever he or one of his minions (such as his Secretary of Defense) came in for a photo-op with the troops. No troops were allowed in the tent, or anywhere near them, unless first disarmed. And this is the same “Commander in Chief” who made sure Marines marching in DC had their bolts removed from their M1 Garand rifles (clearly, he doesn’t trust them to be armed around him)."

Drake

Marines Ordered Disarmed Before Panetta Speech in Afghanistan

"Fast-forward to this week, where the Secretary of Defense – the guy who runs the entire military complex for Obama – feels insecure enough when speaking to 200 of our own troops that they instruct the Marines to exit the tent, leave their weapons outside and return unarmed to hear this incompetent gasbag speak. In the middle of a war zone".

Marines Ordered Disarmed Before Panetta Speech in Afghanistan - The Truth About Guns

"I just got off the phone with a lady ( past teacher of mine ) whose
husband is in Iraq right now. He is a Major in the US Army.

He told her that prior to Obama arriving at their duty station,
that they had to surrender all their weapons to the U.S. Secret Service.

They live on a day to day basis in a " Hot Fire Zone " there in
Iraq. They need their weapons to protect themselves..."

Soldiers had to surrender all weapons before Obama visit - snopes.com

"When Obama gave a speech at U.S. Naval Academy, he would not go on stage until every naval officer had been disarmed. Everyone had to give up their swords that are part and participle of the oath they take..."

Marines told to disarm before Panetta speech

ft12509tq0721.jpg

"Just as with the soldiers at Ft. Hood, these Marines died unarmed, with no chance to return fire against their killer, directly as a result of a perverse, idiotic policy that mandates that even our military warriors must go unarmed under this “Commander in Chief.” This is the same “Commander in Chief” who required soldiers and Marines to be disarmed even in Iraq or Afghanistan whenever he or one of his minions (such as his Secretary of Defense) came in for a photo-op with the troops. No troops were allowed in the tent, or anywhere near them, unless first disarmed. And this is the same “Commander in Chief” who made sure Marines marching in DC had their bolts removed from their M1 Garand rifles (clearly, he doesn’t trust them to be armed around him)."

Drake

Marines Ordered Disarmed Before Panetta Speech in Afghanistan

"Fast-forward to this week, where the Secretary of Defense – the guy who runs the entire military complex for Obama – feels insecure enough when speaking to 200 of our own troops that they instruct the Marines to exit the tent, leave their weapons outside and return unarmed to hear this incompetent gasbag speak. In the middle of a war zone".

Marines Ordered Disarmed Before Panetta Speech in Afghanistan - The Truth About Guns

"I just got off the phone with a lady ( past teacher of mine ) whose
husband is in Iraq right now. He is a Major in the US Army.

He told her that prior to Obama arriving at their duty station,
that they had to surrender all their weapons to the U.S. Secret Service.

They live on a day to day basis in a " Hot Fire Zone " there in
Iraq. They need their weapons to protect themselves..."

Soldiers had to surrender all weapons before Obama visit - snopes.com

"When Obama gave a speech at U.S. Naval Academy, he would not go on stage until every naval officer had been disarmed. Everyone had to give up their swords that are part and participle of the oath they take..."

Marines told to disarm before Panetta speech

According to your links it was the common practice that Bush II had and that Obama kept.

Good on Trump for not worrying about such silliness

He was wearing extensive body armor, thus the bulky jacket...later inside he was more relaxed. Hey, Iraq ain't as dangerous as Chicago but a fella can still catch a stray round there.

ft12509tq0721.jpg

Does anyone know the difference between visible weapons and invisible weapons?

Visible weapons are easily seen in photographs. Invisible weapons are Top Secret. :D

On NO military base inside the states is anyone allowed t have a loaded weapon. In fact unless you are performing some particular function that requires a weapon (like a parade) you aren't even allowed to have a weapon military issued weapon at all and certainly not a a privately owned one in the presence of a President.

It is highly unusual for troops to have weapons in the presence of a President in any capacity that doesn't include them being directly involved in security..

EIther someone fucked up royally or the secret service was shitting themselves here.

On NO military base inside the states is anyone allowed t have a loaded weapon. In fact unless you are performing some particular function that requires a weapon (like a parade) you aren't even allowed to have a weapon military issued weapon at all and certainly not a a privately owned one in the presence of a President.

It is highly unusual for troops to have weapons in the presence of a President in any capacity that doesn't include them being directly involved in security..

EIther someone fucked up royally or the secret service was shitting themselves here.
Those rules don't apply to military bases that might come under enemy fire, and it only applies to the Army, not the Navy or the Airforce.

"When Trump speaks, NRA's annual meeting will be a gun-free zone, Secret Service orders"

"There will be no "good guys with guns" in the crowd when President Trump speaks Friday at the National Rifle Association's annual meeting in Dallas, in compliance with the orders of the Secret Service.

"Due to the attendance of the President and Vice President of the United States, the U.S. Secret Service will be responsible for event security at the NRA-ILA Leadership Forum," the NRA said in a disclaimer on its site. "As a result, firearms and firearm accessories, knives or weapons of any kind will be prohibited in the forum prior to and during his attendance."

When Trump speaks, NRA's annual meeting will be a gun-free zone, Secret Service orders

These are the most extremely loyal vetted troops in the world. These are his boyz.

These are the most extremely loyal vetted troops in the world. These are his boyz.
You never heard of accidents or lunatics?

The Secret Service has and they had to be freaking out

Forum List

Back