🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Solution to Family Income Inequality: Two Working Parents!

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
It just occurred to me that two working parents in a household could make twice as much money as only one parent. I know this sounds like a radical idea, but what the heck! Should we give it a try?

It just occurred to me that two working parents in a household could make twice as much money as only one parent. I know this sounds like a radical idea, but what the heck! Should we give it a try?
Radical? Many families have been doing it for quite a while. For people on the lower end, it's the only way to go.

And yet when my parents were growing up only my grandfathers worked. 2 VERY different families one being white collar and the other blue collar but both raised fairly large families on that single income and things were pretty damn good. It shouldn't have to be both parents working to barely make ends meet. This is ALL part of a plan to reduce the number of actual WORKING AMERICANS aka Asians,Whites to have less children. Piece it all together it fits quite well.

I found it much easier to have a single family income, because i left the comforts of home and went overseas to work as a contractor fixing the Saudi Arabian jets. At 70,000 tax free, plus a 401 k plan where i put as much into the stocks as possible, when i came back to the US after 5 1/2 years i had amassed a small fortune, but continued to work another 20 years, also investing in dividend paying stocks. When you make yourself a valuable asset, sorta like a QB in the NFL, you can wheel and deal what your salary is. If you dont make yourself valuable then you have to suffer what the company and you figure your worth.

And yet when my parents were growing up only my grandfathers worked. 2 VERY different families one being white collar and the other blue collar but both raised fairly large families on that single income and things were pretty damn good. It shouldn't have to be both parents working to barely make ends meet. This is ALL part of a plan to reduce the number of actual WORKING AMERICANS aka Asians,Whites to have less children. Piece it all together it fits quite well.
Its called capitalism and inflation.

It is called to much fucking worthless government pork, stifling regulations and reckless spending on that gubermint the demoncraps so love. Cut the government spending in 1/2 lay off 50 percent of the pork, and some in there are very porky, and you still have more than We the People need, but then you cut spending to only 2 trillion, and since 3 trillion is taken in, can pay down the debt in 20 years. But liberals hate my idea, because they love Uncle Sugar...

It is called to much fucking worthless government pork, stifling regulations and reckless spending on that gubermint the demoncraps so love. Cut the government spending in 1/2 lay off 50 percent of the pork, and some in there are very porky, and you still have more than We the People need, but then you cut spending to only 2 trillion, and since 3 trillion is taken in, can pay down the debt in 20 years. But liberals hate my idea, because they love Uncle Sugar...
The leader dems know this. The more they stifle companies with regulations and higher taxes, the less they can afford to pay. Then they can scream ‘inequity!’

You show a naive understanding of debt and what it is used for. For the average person debt is not a good thing. For the wealthy and governments debt is a great thing.

..the ROOT problem of criminality/poverty - generally speaking -- is kids having kids when they are not ready financially and mentally to have kids
...less $$$ in the household have the usual problems PLUS can mean much stress for kids = it's harder for the kids to do well socially or educationally

I know many Blacks, Latinos, Asians, and Indians that make much more money than whites.

Unfortunately that plan went a long way towards destroying a great US society.

That’s crazy! Is that really a thing?

Forum List

Back