Somali "refugees" arrested after buying flight to join ISIS

These would be terrorists were from Arizona. Fox naturally turned the discussion to Omar's district in Minnesota, though, as was their patriotic duty.
------------------------------------ well , Arizona or Minnesota or your infected Hometown . There no difference as these were 'somali muslim' would be ASSUMED supporters of 'ilham omar' or any other 'muslim' OldLady .

The utter idiocy of allowing immigration from this country leaves you speechless.

Two Somali Refugees Arrested After Buying a Flight to Join ISIS
Those who planned to join an Islamic terror organization in Minnesota are from Congresswoman Ilhan Omar's congressional district.

prove it or its just a smear campaign.

also the dept of justice is a joke now.
Mpls. is third in place for terror recruitment.
Super Bowl city was home to dozens of ISIS, other terror suspects
How Minneapolis' Somali community became the terrorist recruitment capital of the US

No smear, just truth.

"prove it" is a challenge which is pathognomonic of islamo-Nazi filth. It does not
constitute actual denial and is, certainly not, discussion

Like I said, prove it.

yes----that's what you said. You might just as well have said "HEIL HITLER"
prove it.

These would be terrorists were from Arizona. Fox naturally turned the discussion to Omar's district in Minnesota, though, as was their patriotic duty.

do you consider the mention of the fact that Omar's district in Minnesota
is a hot bed of isis support and has a significant SOMALIA populatoin to be "slanted journalism" in this context?
You could be right. Lets see if she objects to the arrest if Somali terrorist
supporters in ARIZONA in which case I would consider the mention to be
germane to the "news"

The utter idiocy of allowing immigration from this country leaves you speechless.

[
The Department of Justice announced the indictment of two Somali refugees Monday night, Ahmed Mahad Mohamed and Abdi Yemani Hussein, for attempting to join the Islamic State in Egypt.

"According to the criminal complaint, the defendants had been in communication with an FBI undercover employee whom they believed was a supporter of ISIS ideology. These communications revealed the defendants’ desire to travel overseas in order to fight on behalf of ISIS or to conduct an attack within the United States if they were unable to travel," DOJ released in a statement. "Ultimately, the defendants purchased airline tickets to travel to Egypt, with the intention to travel on to Sinai and join ISIS. FBI agents arrested Mohamed and Hussein after they checked in for their flight at the Tucson International Airport in Arizona."
/QUOTE]
Those who planned to join an Islamic terror organization in Minnesota are from Congresswoman Ilhan Omar's congressional district.

How Minneapolis' Somali community became the terrorist recruitment capital of the US

No smear, just truth.

I do not go by Fox news.

The Minneapolis-St. Paul area has been home to the third highest number of terror prosecutions in the U.S. since 9/11, behind only the much larger metropolitan regions of New York and Washington, D.C. Twelve Twin Cities residents have been charged with providing support to ISIS and 20 have been arrested for alleged support of the Somali terror group al Shabab in the past nine years. Between 2011 and 2014, 13 locals died fighting for al Shabab and ISIS, according to U.S intelligence officials.

Now did they go over to ISIS and fight, in another country?

They tried and didn't make it, you twit. They need to start deporting them from Minnesota before the whole neighborhood has to either be sealed off like "Escape from New York", or white phosphorused.

No smear, just truth.

"prove it" is a challenge which is pathognomonic of islamo-Nazi filth. It does not
constitute actual denial and is, certainly not, discussion

Like I said, prove it.

yes----that's what you said. You might just as well have said "HEIL HITLER"
prove it.

PROVE it isn't so

[
The Department of Justice announced the indictment of two Somali refugees Monday night, Ahmed Mahad Mohamed and Abdi Yemani Hussein, for attempting to join the Islamic State in Egypt.

"According to the criminal complaint, the defendants had been in communication with an FBI undercover employee whom they believed was a supporter of ISIS ideology. These communications revealed the defendants’ desire to travel overseas in order to fight on behalf of ISIS or to conduct an attack within the United States if they were unable to travel," DOJ released in a statement. "Ultimately, the defendants purchased airline tickets to travel to Egypt, with the intention to travel on to Sinai and join ISIS. FBI agents arrested Mohamed and Hussein after they checked in for their flight at the Tucson International Airport in Arizona."
/QUOTE]
Obama was an idiot and a traitor. He knew what he was doing. He was planting Islamic seed
-------------------------------- 'mrobama' was busy building the muslim '5th column' in the USA .

[

/QUOTE]

No smear, just truth.

I do not go by Fox news.

The Minneapolis-St. Paul area has been home to the third highest number of terror prosecutions in the U.S. since 9/11, behind only the much larger metropolitan regions of New York and Washington, D.C. Twelve Twin Cities residents have been charged with providing support to ISIS and 20 have been arrested for alleged support of the Somali terror group al Shabab in the past nine years. Between 2011 and 2014, 13 locals died fighting for al Shabab and ISIS, according to U.S intelligence officials.

Now did they go over to ISIS and fight, in another country?
------------------------------------ FOX News reporting on an event is a good source of info . And I didn't look at link yet but most likely these are a few 'ilham omar' voters and 'shariah law' supporting 'muslims' from 'somalia' living in Minnesota . Also , 'ilham omar' has plead for mercy and understanding for these type 'isis' 'somali muslims' Penny .

I do not go by Fox news or the justice dept. since Barr took the helm.

Course , I can see all the government Elites [bush familia] building the same type '5th column' in the USA . 'bush familia' is not clean and are as traitorous as 'mrobama' .

ok------the news reported was two Somalis were arrested. I tend to believe that part------you seek PROOF?

This news will get those in Minneapolis all worked up for some action. August seems appropriate.

"An undercover FBI agent began communicating with Mohammed in August 2018. They told Mohammed they were located overseas. Mohammed allegedly told the FBI employee that he wanted to travel to Syria or Iraq to join ISIS and "achieve martyrdom."

"Mohamed stated, 'I love jihad so much wallahi (Arabic for 'I swear by Allah') I give my jihad life, I only think about jihad everywhere I go, but my father and mom they don't like jihad if they knew me I want to make hijrah they would spy me,'" the affidavit said.

He also told the employee he wanted to become "the beheading guy"

Why we would let Muslims from a fundamental state such as Somalia is beyond me.
This is stupid beyond belief.

[

/QUOTE]

Are you here to defend these two Somalians ?

[

/QUOTE]

Ilhan Omar has already defended such people

[

/QUOTE]

No, not really , but its a smear job to take down Omar.

Barr works for tramp.

[

/QUOTE]

No, not really , but its a smear job to take down Omar.

Barr works for tramp.

Penny, dear. Are you suggesting that BARR just decided to arrest
two Somalian youths-----because doing so would have an adverse
effect on Ilhan Omar? I don't see how. Did someone MENTION Omar
in the arrest papers?

It's not a smear to whack Omar. How far do you want to take this Barr ca ca? The FBI knew as early as 1978, just a few years after the Pine Ridge siege, that there was a Somali population in Minneapolis, which is the same thing as an islamic population in Minneapolis. duh

Forum List

Back