Some are concerned that "the kids" are being coached (the concerned are hypocrites)

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Just so tired of the Alt Right and far right propagit goons and the russbots. We see their coached bots and goons all the time on USMB in 8 or 9 to 1 proportion to their opponents.

Yet they have been failing since the middle of last year and ever more so since November.

Support Trump, Hate America! Support the kids!! Pat is a great cartoonist.

UVUCQJE4MNELBASYHXUZOYNCWU.jpg

Bagley - The Salt Lake Tribune

Just so tired of the Alt Right and far right propagit goons and the russbots. We see their coached bots and goons all the time on USMB in 8 or 9 to 1 proportion to their opponents.

Yet they have been failing since the middle of last year and ever more so since November.

Support Trump, Hate America! Support the kids!! Pat is a great cartoonist.

UVUCQJE4MNELBASYHXUZOYNCWU.jpg

Bagley - The Salt Lake Tribune

Yeah, the kids are being used Jake. They are shamelessly being used. You been paying attention Jake? All the kids that have been on tv are the same five kids who have been on TV since it happened. I feel bad for them, but the fact remains, just because they cry don’t mean hey get their way. Fuck them.

Last edited:
  • Banned
The bots and goons of the Alt Right are furiously whining above.

Good!

Fuck the Alt Right and the russbots who have ever more boot prints across their faces every single day.

• Banned
You guys are allied to the russbots, Tank: you love Putin. Tough.

I am so glad Jake is already registered in the database to not be able to buy guns
crazy fucker

I am so glad Jake is already registered in the database to not be able to buy guns
crazy fucker

They are all crazy. The left has yet to realize that they actually LIVE for these things. They are actually happy when mass shootings happen. It’s disgusting how happy and smug they seem quoting the news and posting pics of dead teens. Just weird.

Last edited:
So what if they're 'coached'?

Is your argument that these kids wouldn't be outraged over a mass killing at their school without 'coaching'?

Where were they two weeks ago? I’m actually shocked the DNC wasn’t In Florida posing with dead bodies and gore for future political ads.

Forum List

Back