some are saying

I have so much on so many. Do you think we should play a game where I let you play with someone.

Like Joe Scarborough and his dead intern in his office.

Mika? Oh I can have fun with her. I can probably shame most of her family because her dad is a perv.

wtf is Team menopause yammering about now?

stay on topic dolt-ettes ..

Being president has got to be one of the easiest jobs out there.

During the second term it is.

Then you just have to sign/veto laws and negotiate whatever international agreements your party buddies in the senate tell you to negotiate.

Continually, the voters have been saying it.
some are saying

Let's see what they say in November. It appears that there is a large block of voters (me among them) who are even more disappointed than usual in our choices for POTUS. Sickly, lying, untrustworthy bulldyke, or in-over -his-head- goofy orange clown....what a country!

Yes, it's expected that a large block will throw their votes away this year.

some are saying

Let's see what they say in November. It appears that there is a large block of voters (me among them) who are even more disappointed than usual in our choices for POTUS. Sickly, lying, untrustworthy bulldyke, or in-over -his-head- goofy orange clown....what a country!

Why are you buying into the orange? You

some are saying

after Donnie whips his magic wand and comes up with 120 electoral votes out of thin air before Clinton gets her 50?

that November?

riiiiiiiiiiiiight.

I have so much on so many. Do you think we should play a game where I let you play with someone.

Like Joe Scarborough and his dead intern in his office.

Mika? Oh I can have fun with her. I can probably shame most of her family because her dad is a perv.

You won't be the first anonymous fruitcake on the internet who thought they could take over the world. Your area of influence won't be any bigger after the election than it is now. Some say it will even be smaller.

some are saying

after Donnie whips his magic wand and comes up with 120 electoral votes out of thin air before Clinton gets her 50?

that November?

riiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Keep talking, the old bag may not even make it to November.

Forum List

Back