some are saying

Because he looks orange, and he is definitely a clown.

Are you that stupid? I didn't think you were to buy into bullshit media crap. Well now I know you are stupid.

Honestly how on earth can you buy into that stupid?

Rather than just name call, why don't you offer something concrete......or am I just too stupid to recognize that is what you didn't?

Is this really a debate on the hue of the candidate?

I want in. He's sooo orange he's wanted for the murder of Nicole Simpson.

Tinydance apparently believes that every time he appears on TV all the broadcast companies have agreed to put an orange filter over him. I think she believes just because the jizz on her chin from blowing him is white, he must also be white.

Don't worry about what she believes. She's nuts and believes all kinds of crazy shit.

Not worried, amused.

Continually, the voters have been saying it.
some are saying

Let's see what they say in November. It appears that there is a large block of voters (me among them) who are even more disappointed than usual in our choices for POTUS. Sickly, lying, untrustworthy bulldyke, or in-over -his-head- goofy orange clown....what a country!

Why are you buying into the orange? You

Are you that stupid? I didn't think you were to buy into bullshit media crap. Well now I know you are stupid.

Rather than just name call, why don't you offer something concrete......or am I just too stupid to recognize that is what you didn't?

He's not orange baby.

When I start to deal with a human being that FINALLY understands they are played

I have so much on so many. Do you think we should play a game where I let you play with someone.

Like Joe Scarborough and his dead intern in his office.

Mika? Oh I can have fun with her. I can probably shame most of her family because her dad is a perv.

You know things about Joe and Mika? I'll bet they are really worried.

I know more than most on Joe. I know his girl really well.

I lived in Florida at the time.

I have so much on so many. Do you think we should play a game where I let you play with someone.

Mika? Oh I can have fun with her. I can probably shame most of her family because her dad is a perv.

You are one creepy dude. I call you a dude because you're creepy like a random dude people meet in the dark corners of the internet.

Let's see what they say in November. It appears that there is a large block of voters (me among them) who are even more disappointed than usual in our choices for POTUS. Sickly, lying, untrustworthy bulldyke, or in-over -his-head- goofy orange clown....what a country!

He's not orange baby.

When I start to deal with a human being that FINALLY understands they are played

Still no proof, come on share the pictures of you and the ORANGE clown naked and I'll believe you.

There are people who think Trump doesn't apply tanning agent to his skin? Really?

His wife and his daughter are super models. No one would let him walk out of the house looking orange.

Okay okay..................think Celebrity Apprentice..................The bright side of all of this is it truly shows the media.

You are one creepy dude. I call you a dude because you're creepy like a random dude people meet in the dark corners of the internet.

Except in this case it's a pimple popping fat teenage outcast in his mommy's basement.

He's not orange baby.

Still no proof, come on share the pictures of you and the ORANGE clown naked and I'll believe you.

Fucking look at any foreign pictures not taken by AP or Reuters.

Sounds like you have experience :cuckoo:

No I am a woman. I know Joe's story because I love murder. I think he killed her.

:badgrin::badgrin::bye1::bye1:

He's not orange baby.

Post a picture where he doesn't look orange...why are you so concerned that people see him as orange? He's still better than the bulldyke no matter his color.

at least he had blue bags under his eyes

d84ed07604bc2b6ad91355466a2e769b.jpg

He's not orange baby.

Why don't you post pictures yourself? Er, of Trump...just want to be clear.

You don't know anybody who is anybody. And nobody you know cares who or what you know. You know this, right?

There are people who think Trump doesn't apply tanning agent to his skin? Really?

His wife and his daughter are super models. No one would let him walk out of the house looking orange.

Okay okay..................think Celebrity Apprentice..................The bright side of all of this is it truly shows the media.

The dude is covered in tanner. His eyes are much lighter. Why can't you see that?

You don't know anybody who is anybody. And nobody you know cares who or what you know. You know this, right?

it knew keystone was a sure thing ... LMAO

Forum List

Back