Some Belgians have had ENOUGH of the love and peace crap

Fiine, then what's your plan for dealing with evil people who run around cutting peoples heads off and burning people alive?

Well, we can start by leaving all Muslim lands. It is time to come home. We need to end endless war. The country desperately needs some peace and tranquility. The nation is war-fatigued. We're just off around the world invading and meddling too much. We need a break. The People are tired. We need a big change in foreign policy.

You didn't answer the question. Never mind that we could pull back within our borders and these evil assholes will still use the USA to foment hate and radicalization. You think we have to go over there and kill people to be hated, not true. The USA is hated because we are wealthy, hated because we are free. Your isolationist plan is doomed to fail.

The US is hated because the impostors who govern us are warmongers, criminals, who love to intervene in the internal affairs of other nations.

Who are these imposters and what specifically did they do?

If you were not aware that we are being governed by impostors then you will not understand the issue.

LOL well alrighty then.

I imagine I can say my country, but I can't say our? You are a bit of a silly puke, eh?

You have no right to decide who lives in "your" country.

You are a major fucktard, eh?

As a citizen of this nation he has a right to have input into public policy and if enough others agree with him, he certainly does have the right to decide who lives in our country.

No such thing as "public policy" - fedgov has that authority specifically enumerated in the Constitution (1787).

There are no provisos allowing the neonazis, KKK and other vegetables to decides who reside here.

The Cheyennes, Sioux, Lakotas , etc, also had a "public policy" to keep white Europeans out - what happened to their policy.

Immigration law is passed by elected representatives in Congress and signed by elected President.

THen enforced by elected president.

Your pretense that anyone wanting to restrict immigration is a nazi is noted and dismissed as silly.

YOur odd reference to the Indians is noted as evidence that you are all over the place and dishonest. And then dismissed.

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

You know nothing about US law.

Are you a federal judge?

Weak dodge.

Fiine, then what's your plan for dealing with evil people who run around cutting peoples heads off and burning people alive?

Well, we can start by leaving all Muslim lands. It is time to come home. We need to end endless war. The country desperately needs some peace and tranquility. The nation is war-fatigued. We're just off around the world invading and meddling too much. We need a break. The People are tired. We need a big change in foreign policy.

You didn't answer the question. Never mind that we could pull back within our borders and these evil assholes will still use the USA to foment hate and radicalization. You think we have to go over there and kill people to be hated, not true. The USA is hated because we are wealthy, hated because we are free. Your isolationist plan is doomed to fail.

Bulshit. Super dupe.

We're a strong powerful nation. That isn't gonna change anytime soon. We don't need to be all around the world invading and meddling to project it. We need to disengage form the Middle East especially. We don't belong in those lands. We never did. We just need a break from the war and violence. Come home secure the border and concentrate on our own nation.

I fully agree but the other end of the extreme full on isolationist is also unwise. Look its not rocket science, there are some ugly evil murderous bastards in the world that need to be killed and I don't see that changing anytime soon. In time perhaps humans will evolve who knows.

First question

WHY are they murderous bastards?

That question must be fully explored by those who are not prejudiced or conflicted by interest.

Because their societies are complete shitholes, and they need someone to blame?

As a citizen of this nation he has a right to have input into public policy and if enough others agree with him, he certainly does have the right to decide who lives in our country.

No such thing as "public policy" - fedgov has that authority specifically enumerated in the Constitution (1787).

There are no provisos allowing the neonazis, KKK and other vegetables to decides who reside here.

The Cheyennes, Sioux, Lakotas , etc, also had a "public policy" to keep white Europeans out - what happened to their policy.

Immigration law is passed by elected representatives in Congress and signed by elected President.

Your pretense that anyone wanting to restrict immigration is a nazi is noted and dismissed as silly.

YOur odd reference to the Indians is noted as evidence that you are all over the place and dishonest. And then dismissed.

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Are you a federal judge?

Weak dodge.

Go to night school, preferably a PRIVATE one and learn the reason James Madison and Thomas Jefferson decided to form a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC.

Bulshit. Super dupe.

That reminds me spring cleaning, okay you are now on ignore happy birthday!

We're a strong powerful nation. That isn't gonna change anytime soon. We don't need to be all around the world invading and meddling to project it. We need to disengage form the Middle East especially. We don't belong in those lands. We never did. We just need a break from the war and violence. Come home secure the border and concentrate on our own nation.

I fully agree but the other end of the extreme full on isolationist is also unwise. Look its not rocket science, there are some ugly evil murderous bastards in the world that need to be killed and I don't see that changing anytime soon. In time perhaps humans will evolve who knows.

First question

That question must be fully explored by those who are not prejudiced or conflicted by interest.

First question

Bulshit. Super dupe.

That reminds me spring cleaning, okay you are now on ignore happy birthday!

That's what nutbags do. Earmuffs, bitch.

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Are you a federal judge?

Weak dodge.

Go to night school, preferably a PRIVATE one and learn the reason James Madison and Thomas Jefferson decided to form a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC.

Still waiting for a point.

Your drama is not very impressive.

These conflicts have been brought on by our own doing. Our Government decided years ago that it wanted to rule the world. It decided 'Empire-Buliding' was the way to go for America. And we've been invading and meddling all around the world ever since.

It's not what our Founding Fathers wanted. We're not supposed to be an 'Empire.' Our Founding Fathers understood that Empires don't last. Eventually you'll piss off enough people who will do anything to destroy that Empire. It's just time for something different. Empire-Buliding has to end. Time to come home.

I imagine I can say my country, but I can't say our? You are a bit of a silly puke, eh?

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Are you a federal judge?

There is seriously something seriously wrong with you, besides being a certifiable pussy I mean.

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Are you a federal judge?

Weak dodge.

Don't blame me because you are intellectually challenged.

First question

First question

Yes. That would totally be me. I had little or no exposure to muslims during my formative years and thus have no preconceived notions, on them one way or another.

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Are you a federal judge?

There is seriously something seriously wrong with you, besides being a certifiable pussy I mean.

There is seriously something seriously wrong with you, besides being a cocksucker/cum swallower, I mean.

First question

First question

Yes. That would totally be me. I had little or no exposure to muslims during my formative years and thus have no preconceived notions, on them one way or another.

And that is the reason there are libraries, many of them are online nowadays.

Ignorance is not excuse.

The West has not had enough with love and peace, rather they have had enough of hate and terrorism. The far right is extremely radical and yet and understandable reaction to the hate of Islam of Western civilization and it's tolerance and liberalism.

The West has not had enough with love and peace, rather they have had enough of hate and terrorism. The far right is extremely radical and yet and understandable reaction to the hate of Islam of Western civilization and it's tolerance and liberalism.

FDR refused to recognize Israel in 1937 because he correctly predicted that the US would have had to PERMANENTLY defend and protect the Jewish State.

Harry S Truman should have listened and heed FDR's advise.

FDR refused to recognize Israel in 1937 because he correctly predicted that the US would have had to PERMANENTLY defend and protect the Jewish State.

Harry S Truman should have listened and heed FDR's advise.

You are not only a silly puke, you're absolutely bonkers.

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Are you a federal judge?

Weak dodge.

Don't blame me because you are intellectually challenged.

Anytime you want to be clear about your meaning, instead of playing that moronic, make him guess then accuse him of putting words in your mouth, and then claim you were clear and ect ect ect game, go right ahead.

First question

First question

And that is the reason there are libraries, many of them are online nowadays.

Ignorance is not excuse.

blah, blah, blah.

Forum List

Back