Some Belgians have had ENOUGH of the love and peace crap

Belgian riot police called after peace march canceled

Good! This love and peace shit is destroying Europa and the US. Time for people to take back our damn countries enough of this love and peace crap turn the other cheek etc. Love that the nationalist party in Belgium has had their FB likes go up 3k percent in a few days.

You're not European, so you probably don't understand that the Casuals are basically just football hooligans, they like to fight anyone and anything, thugs pretty much.

Do you think they actually care about the issue we're dealing with? No they don't, they used what happened as an excuse to just have a rampage....how is trampling across flowers laid in respect for the victims helping anything, how is it showing that they're on OUR side?

It's not, it's actually detrimental to OUR cause....we long ago REJECTED these thugs from participating in ANY of our organisations and todays incident illustrates why we did.

You've done nothing to support your claim. INdeed, you haven't clearly presented your position.

For you to declare victory is the act of complete dishonesty.

Thank you for graciously accepting defeat.

Go forth and sin no more.

Would you care to share YOUR view on why they do what they do, Oh Enlightened One?

Or are you just here to spew bullshit?

Search my threads and posts, Oh lazy one.

Spoken like someone doesn't like having to defend his absurd agenda.
Contumacious seems to think he has no obligation to support his assertion with facts.

Europe is fighting for its existence, and liberals think it is all just ivory tower hypotheticals.

Maybe we are not fit to survive after all. When I see all these liberal idiots saying that we have no right to fight for our own lives and do what we must so that our children can survive, it just leaves me feeling amazed that these morons have so much influence in our society.

Maybe it would be better if we just burned everything to the ground and started over?

The miserable piece of shit , somehow, believes that the following are not historical facts , and he refuses to look for information to rebut and/or refute

1- The Zionuts invaded Palestine in 1925 determined to disappear the Palestinians by any means necessary

2- Truman threw 1.5 million Palestinian under the bus when it made them foreigners in their own land in 1949

Thank you for graciously accepting defeat.

Go forth and sin no more.

Would you care to share YOUR view on why they do what they do, Oh Enlightened One?

Or are you just here to spew bullshit?

Search my threads and posts, Oh lazy one.

Spoken like someone doesn't like having to defend his absurd agenda.
Contumacious seems to think he has no obligation to support his assertion with facts.

Europe is fighting for its existence, and liberals think it is all just ivory tower hypotheticals.

Maybe we are not fit to survive after all. When I see all these liberal idiots saying that we have no right to fight for our own lives and do what we must so that our children can survive, it just leaves me feeling amazed that these morons have so much influence in our society.

Maybe it would be better if we just burned everything to the ground and started over?

The miserable piece of shit , somehow, believes that the following are not historical facts , and he refuses to look for information to rebut and/or refute

1- The Zionuts invaded Palestine in 1925 determined to disappear the Palestinians by any means necessary

2- Truman threw 1.5 million Palestinian under the bus when it made them foreigners in their own land in 1949

1. Mass Genocide

2. And Truman owed those Palestinians exactly what? And how is that relevant to anything today?

Forum List

Back