Some Belgians have had ENOUGH of the love and peace crap

The West has not had enough with love and peace, rather they have had enough of hate and terrorism. The far right is extremely radical and yet and understandable reaction to the hate of Islam of Western civilization and it's tolerance and liberalism.

FDR refused to recognize Israel in 1937 because he correctly predicted that the US would have had to PERMANENTLY defend and protect the Jewish State.

Harry S Truman should have listened and heed FDR's advise.

You are not only a silly puke, you're absolutely bonkers.

And of your you are a meathead.

First question

WHY are they murderous bastards?

That question must be fully explored by those who are not prejudiced or conflicted by interest.

Because their societies are complete shitholes, and they need someone to blame?

First question

That question must be fully explored by those who are not prejudiced or conflicted by interest.

Yes. That would totally be me. I had little or no exposure to muslims during my formative years and thus have no preconceived notions, on them one way or another.

And that is the reason there are libraries, many of them are online nowadays.

Ignorance is not excuse.

blah, blah, blah.

I am glad you threw in the towel. About time.

Because their societies are complete shitholes, and they need someone to blame?

First question

Yes. That would totally be me. I had little or no exposure to muslims during my formative years and thus have no preconceived notions, on them one way or another.

Ignorance is not excuse.

blah, blah, blah.

You've done nothing to support your claim. INdeed, you haven't clearly presented your position.

For you to declare victory is the act of complete dishonesty.

First question

Ignorance is not excuse.

blah, blah, blah.

You've done nothing to support your claim. INdeed, you haven't clearly presented your position.

Thank you for graciously accepting defeat.

Go forth and sin no more.

First question

Ignorance is not excuse.

blah, blah, blah.

FFS! Do you have any idea about the very dregs of humanity you're dealing with? What did expect, reasonable discourse?

Ignorance is not excuse.

blah, blah, blah.

Would you care to share YOUR view on why they do what they do, Oh Enlightened One?

Or are you just here to spew bullshit?

Ignorance is not excuse.

blah, blah, blah.

FFS! Do you have any idea about the very dregs of humanity you're dealing with? What did expect, reasonable discourse?

It was pretty obvious from his posts, and no i didn't.

Ignorance is not excuse.

blah, blah, blah.

Would you care to share YOUR view on why they do what they do, Oh Enlightened One?

Search my threads and posts, Oh lazy one.

blah, blah, blah.

Spoken like someone doesn't like having to defend his absurd agenda.

Are you a glutton for punishment?

Why is enforcing the Constitution (1787) of crazed bureaucrats absurd.?

Why is the concept of "one nation, with liberty and justice for all.". absurd?

Why is world peace absurd?

Belgian riot police called after peace march canceled

Good! This love and peace shit is destroying Europa and the US. Time for people to take back our damn countries enough of this love and peace crap turn the other cheek etc. Love that the nationalist party in Belgium has had their FB likes go up 3k percent in a few days.

So they decided that they want to survive and thrive int her eal world and not lay down in some small corner and let millions of muslims kill them, rape their women and steal Europe away.

Cool, it's a bout freaking time.

Contumacious seems to think he has no obligation to support his assertion with facts.

Europe is fighting for its existence, and liberals think it is all just ivory tower hypotheticals.

Maybe we are not fit to survive after all. When I see all these liberal idiots saying that we have no right to fight for our own lives and do what we must so that our children can survive, it just leaves me feeling amazed that these morons have so much influence in our society.

Maybe it would be better if we just burned everything to the ground and started over?

We can never have enough of love and peace. We should all contemplate that on this holy Easter Sunday holiday. What did Jesus teach? What would he think about what we're doing to each other?
Yeah because while the white race is turning the other cheek and loving our enemies the enemy is chopping off heads and blowing shit up...I am not talking about JUST Muslims either.

Even if you aren't religious, or a Christian, this should be a day to contemplate what Jesus teaches and expects of us. Permanent War isn't the answer. We desperately need more love and peace.
christianity equals death because ANYONE who believes in it believes in loving their enemies and giving up everything from wealth to their homes to their nations and eventually their own race by way of mixing races. There will be no need for permanent war when there is no one to war against. christianity has been the downfall of the great powerful white race and the downfall of a strong powerful Europa and America that stood strong against its enemies and its now LOVING it enemies so much that christians would rather DIE loving their enemies than LIVE fighting against them.

Maybe we should stop helping create so many 'enemies?' Our Government sure is doing a whole lotta invading and meddling in the world. Maybe it's time to come home? Maybe it's time to promote peace instead of war? We can achieve peace if we want it bad enough.
Who did this country invade? Liberation of oppressd people is not an invasion. It is a liberation.

I know, I know. Saddam was a "good guy. "

Fiine, then what's your plan for dealing with evil people who run around cutting peoples heads off and burning people alive?

Well, we can start by leaving all Muslim lands. It is time to come home. We need to end endless war. The country desperately needs some peace and tranquility. The nation is war-fatigued. We're just off around the world invading and meddling too much. We need a break. The People are tired. We need a big change in foreign policy.

You didn't answer the question. Never mind that we could pull back within our borders and these evil assholes will still use the USA to foment hate and radicalization. You think we have to go over there and kill people to be hated, not true. The USA is hated because we are wealthy, hated because we are free. Your isolationist plan is doomed to fail.

We're a strong powerful nation. That isn't gonna change anytime soon. We don't need to be all around the world invading and meddling to project it. We need to disengage form the Middle East especially. We don't belong in those lands. We never did. We just need a break from the war and violence. Come home secure the border and concentrate on our own nation.

I fully agree but the other end of the extreme full on isolationist is also unwise. Look its not rocket science, there are some ugly evil murderous bastards in the world that need to be killed and I don't see that changing anytime soon. In time perhaps humans will evolve who knows.

First question

As far back as the 1700's, when we first encountered Muslim countries, the Muslims have stated it is because it is their duty to rule over the infidels or kill them. Jefferson and Adams asked them in 1786, by what right Muslims attacked US ships and enslaved US citizens. Tripolis Ambassador to Great Britain said Islam:

“Was founded on the Laws of their Prophet, that it was written in their Qur’an, that all nations who should not have acknowledged their authority were sinners, that it was their right and duty to make war upon them wherever they could be found, and to make slaves of all they could take as Prisoners, and that every Musselman (Muslim) who should be slain in battle was sure to go to Paradise.”

On and off, since then, we have and continue to try diplomacy. The notion that we drew first blood and/or that violence was ever our first step is flat out wrong. At first sight, we were attacked because we were not Muslim. The US paid ransom to retrieve her citizens who had been enslaved up until around 1800. That is where we learned not to negotiate with terrorists, as the ransoms became more and more, and then demanded an outrageous one-time fee plus yearly fees ... just because. When the US refused, they declared war on us. THEY declared war.

Every effort at diplomacy brings us right back to the position held by Tripoli's Ambassador to Great Britain. Until that position (Islam is to rule over "others" or kill them) changes, what is the point of diplomacy? Their position is clear. Submit or die. Defending one's citizens from unprovoked violence and hostility is not warmongering. Attacking and enslaving or killing anyone you encounter who doesn't submit to you, however, is warmongering.

As far back as the 1700's, when we first encountered Muslim countries, the Muslims have stated it is because it is their duty to rule over the infidels or kill them. Jefferson and Adams asked them in 1786, by what right Muslims attacked US ships and enslaved US citizens. Tripolis Ambassador to Great Britain said Islam:

“Was founded on the Laws of their Prophet, that it was written in their Qur’an, that all nations who should not have acknowledged their authority were sinners, that it was their right and duty to make war upon them wherever they could be found, and to make slaves of all they could take as Prisoners, and that every Musselman (Muslim) who should be slain in battle was sure to go to Paradise.”

On and off, since then, we have and continue to try diplomacy. The notion that we drew first blood and/or that violence was ever our first step is flat out wrong. At first sight, we were attacked because we were not Muslim. The US paid ransom to retrieve her citizens who had been enslaved up until around 1800. That is where we learned not to negotiate with terrorists, as the ransoms became more and more, and then demanded an outrageous one-time fee plus yearly fees ... just because. When the US refused, they declared war on us. THEY declared war.

Every effort at diplomacy brings us right back to the position held by Tripoli's Ambassador to Great Britain. Until that position (Islam is to rule over "others" or kill them) changes, what is the point of diplomacy? Their position is clear. Submit or die. Defending one's citizens from unprovoked violence and hostility is not warmongering. Attacking and enslaving or killing anyone you encounter who doesn't submit to you, however, is warmongering.

You just won the internet.

I agree on the first part about not only MAKING enemies but INVENTING enemies such as ISIS and Al Qaeda etc Its gotten to the point now where not only do we need to stop inventing and making enemies but thanks to past regimes in the US's policies those groups won't stop attacking us. Might is right and only until the US shows it won't take any more shit along with getting the hell out of the worlds politics etc will this crap end.It will take an entire generation I think.

Nah, violence will only beget violence. We're just off around the world invading and meddling too much. We're only creating more enemies. It's time for change. Let's come home and concentrate on our nation.
I agree but can't just stop and expect the terrorists to stop
Violence will not beget violence. Problem here is WHEN we stop fighting the terrorists WON'T! Only an idiot would trust people to stop attacking simply because you stopped attacking them. Yes I agree we need to STOP meddling and invading but like I said this is something I hope Trump will inherit and he will have to put a stop to it so its either continue the half assed fighting and not actually stomping these terrorists or they will just continue doing as they are doing right now attacking Europe and the US etc. Its two fold. 1. Stop meddling,get the hell out of the ME and everywhere else as well. South Korea,Japan,Germany etc etc and 2. DESTROY any and all enemies at same time. Once that is done let the world know attack us and the wrath of the worlds biggest military will shock them at the power of our strike.

The "terrorists" won you stupid fuck

We have the TSA, "Patriot" Act, the WTC destroyed , thousands dead

Tell the warmonger bastards in DC to cease and desist intervening in the internal affairs of other nations - that's the law
9/11 was an inside job. You act like a frightened little woman stop screeching for fucks sakes.

You act like a ruthless suicidal warmonger

Move to Oregon and tell them you are ready to meet your maker
lol
I agree on the first part about not only MAKING enemies but INVENTING enemies such as ISIS and Al Qaeda etc Its gotten to the point now where not only do we need to stop inventing and making enemies but thanks to past regimes in the US's policies those groups won't stop attacking us. Might is right and only until the US shows it won't take any more shit along with getting the hell out of the worlds politics etc will this crap end.It will take an entire generation I think.

Nah, violence will only beget violence. We're just off around the world invading and meddling too much. We're only creating more enemies. It's time for change. Let's come home and concentrate on our nation.

Violence will not beget violence. Problem here is WHEN we stop fighting the terrorists WON'T! Only an idiot would trust people to stop attacking simply because you stopped attacking them. Yes I agree we need to STOP meddling and invading but like I said this is something I hope Trump will inherit and he will have to put a stop to it so its either continue the half assed fighting and not actually stomping these terrorists or they will just continue doing as they are doing right now attacking Europe and the US etc. Its two fold. 1. Stop meddling,get the hell out of the ME and everywhere else as well. South Korea,Japan,Germany etc etc and 2. DESTROY any and all enemies at same time. Once that is done let the world know attack us and the wrath of the worlds biggest military will shock them at the power of our strike.

Nah, you're just talking yourself into believing more war and death will be a good thing for you. But it really won't be. The wars only serve to benefit the few Globalist Elites. You the average Citizen, will never see any benefit.

In fact, you'll pay for emall with your blood & treasure. The Globalist Elites don't pay for their wars with their own loved-ones and money. They got you for that.
I understand that. You don't seem to understand by just STOPPING all of this doesn't mean the terrorism will just STOP all of a sudden. The elites have CAUSED a problem that MUST be dealt with. 1. by leaving ALL foreign lands and 2. absolutely destroying any and all terrorist group,terrorists that commit acts of terrorism against Americans or American interests. Let them know ANY attacks on said will result in absolute destruction and death on them.

It will be a vicious circle

Killing more "terrorists" will simply create more terrorists

There are countries and groups who hate our guts - they don't publicly oppose the US because they fear retaliation but they find ways to finance ISIS and similar groups.

The fact that you refer to those folks as "terrorists" means that you are not comprehending the issues.

And allowing them to continue to target civilians without us fighting back will also create more terrorists and destroy civilized society
9/11 was an inside job. You act like a frightened little woman stop screeching for fucks sakes.

Ah, dont be so hard on em. He or she has been taught since childhood that more war and death will somehow be 'good' for em. Most haven't realized yet that the wars only benefit the few Globalist Elites.

Average Citizens don't benefit at all. They only get to pay for the wars with their blood and treasure. The Elites don't sacrifice their own loved-ones and money. That's what the slaves are for. Once you realize that, you stop being a Warmonger. But sadly, too many won't ever realize it.

Agree.

But you have got to make them understand reality.

I don't know, that's too exhausting. Most have been taught for so many years that all the wars and death will somehow benefit them in some way. Most will go to their graves believing that. The propaganda and indoctrination is too powerful.

They'll gladly sacrifice their children and hard-earned money to fight more pointless Globalist Elite wars. The Elites actually find that to be shockingly hilarious. How can so many people be so damn dumb? It's very sad. You can't change people. They have to change themselves.

Never Give Up Defending the Constitution (1787) Individual Freedom Capitalism

a3224894ef4939ec2bdb7ff0a9f92ead.jpg
Another huge problem that needs fixed
Fiine, then what's your plan for dealing with evil people who run around cutting peoples heads off and burning people alive?

Well, we can start by leaving all Muslim lands. It is time to come home. We need to end endless war. The country desperately needs some peace and tranquility. The nation is war-fatigued. We're just off around the world invading and meddling too much. We need a break. The People are tired. We need a big change in foreign policy.

How does that stop them from committing terrorist acts and invading Europe?

Tell the warmonger bastards in DC to cease and desist intervening in the internal affairs of other nations - that's the law

lol

Nah, you're just talking yourself into believing more war and death will be a good thing for you. But it really won't be. The wars only serve to benefit the few Globalist Elites. You the average Citizen, will never see any benefit.

In fact, you'll pay for emall with your blood & treasure. The Globalist Elites don't pay for their wars with their own loved-ones and money. They got you for that.
I understand that. You don't seem to understand by just STOPPING all of this doesn't mean the terrorism will just STOP all of a sudden. The elites have CAUSED a problem that MUST be dealt with. 1. by leaving ALL foreign lands and 2. absolutely destroying any and all terrorist group,terrorists that commit acts of terrorism against Americans or American interests. Let them know ANY attacks on said will result in absolute destruction and death on them.

There are countries and groups who hate our guts - they don't publicly oppose the US because they fear retaliation but they find ways to finance ISIS and similar groups.

The fact that you refer to those folks as "terrorists" means that you are not comprehending the issues.

And allowing them to continue to target civilians without us fighting back will also create more terrorists and destroy civilized society

Ah, dont be so hard on em. He or she has been taught since childhood that more war and death will somehow be 'good' for em. Most haven't realized yet that the wars only benefit the few Globalist Elites.

Average Citizens don't benefit at all. They only get to pay for the wars with their blood and treasure. The Elites don't sacrifice their own loved-ones and money. That's what the slaves are for. Once you realize that, you stop being a Warmonger. But sadly, too many won't ever realize it.

Agree.

I don't know, that's too exhausting. Most have been taught for so many years that all the wars and death will somehow benefit them in some way. Most will go to their graves believing that. The propaganda and indoctrination is too powerful.

They'll gladly sacrifice their children and hard-earned money to fight more pointless Globalist Elite wars. The Elites actually find that to be shockingly hilarious. How can so many people be so damn dumb? It's very sad. You can't change people. They have to change themselves.

I'm sorry for Europe, but they allowed their Left to dismantle their Immigration Systems. Now they have to live with their creation. I'm much more concerned with my own nation. We need to stop all the meddling.

More war and death isn't the answer. Let's start with disengaging from the Middle East. Let's remove all military presence from the region. Just come home to secure the border, and reform our own Immigration System. We need a break from war. It's time.

lol

Agree.

I'm sorry for Europe, but they allowed their Left to dismantle their Immigration Systems. Now they have to live with their creation. I'm much more concerned with my own nation. We need to stop all the meddling.

More war and death isn't the answer. Let's start with disengaging from the Middle East. Let's remove all military presence from the region. Just come home to secure the border, and reform our own Immigration System. We need a break from war. It's time.
Same people destroyed Europe that destroyed the US. Jews. I already told you I agree with getting out of the ME etc.

Forum List

Back