Some French actually grow balls? Calais migrant camp 'on fire' as France reels from Paris terrorists

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
How refreshing, now if this only catches on throughout the world, INSTEAD of treating these scum, like they are some sort of GIFT!

Mirror ^ | 11-14-15 | MIKEY SMITH
Fire has reportedly broken out at the 'jungle' refugee camp in the port of Calais in the hours following the terror attacks in Paris. At around 11pm volunteers at the camp began sharing pictures of the blaze on social media. And soon after an anti-migrant group known as 'The Angry of Calais' posted videos of the inferno on Facebook.

doesnt necesarily mean that the French good guys started the fire....could have been some dope smokin Muslim ass hat.

How refreshing, now if this only catches on throughout the world...

...a few more people die, you sit safely behind your keyboard feeling smug, and -?
No one died.

Disappointed?
Yes actually. Kill them all. No room for savages on this planet.
I'm not surprised you side with the scum though
Would you support nuking the whole middle east? I mean Israel would be collateral damage, but the world would have peace

...a few more people die, you sit safely behind your keyboard feeling smug, and -?
No one died.

Disappointed?
Yes actually. Kill them all.

Except the fetuses, amiright?
I would not shed a single tear if EVERY SINGLE MUSLIM ON THIS PLANET WAS KILLED.

Fuck you & your partisan bullshit. You can join them for all I care

No one died.

Disappointed?
Yes actually. Kill them all. No room for savages on this planet.
I'm not surprised you side with the scum though
Would you support nuking the whole middle east? I mean Israel would be collateral damage, but the world would have peace
Do it tomorrow if it brings world peace. Bring the Israeli people here and NUKE IT ALL

No one died.

Disappointed?
Yes actually. Kill them all.

Except the fetuses, amiright?
I would not shed a single tear if EVERY SINGLE MUSLIM ON THIS PLANET WAS KILLED.

Fuck you & your partisan bullshit. You can join them for all I care

That is beyond stupid.

C'mon Grandpa.......you don't need to act like that.

I agree.

But I don't blame the entire group for the craziness of a few.

They have an entire army in the Levant and Iraq, and thousands of adherents across the ME, and you say that they are a few?

Dude, I know reality is unpleasant at times, but that doesnt mean you just get to make shit up.

Forum List

Back