Some Gas Stations Around Here Are Charging Five Dollars For Gas

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
And I'm starting to feel the pain because that means my geocaching partner and I can go out less and we need to stock up on food because understandably they're not wanting to drive as much and I wouldn't either if I drove. Thanks a lot Joe. :fu:

And I'm starting to feel the pain because that means my geocaching partner and I can go out less and we need to stock up on food because understandably they're not wanting to drive as much and I wouldn't either if I drove. Thanks a lot Joe. :fu:
Geocaching?

Yeah, I don't talk about it much because it's hard to explain. It's basically like a treasure/scavenger hunt is the best way I can describe it.
I've done that kind of thing before for charity...a bunch of us Harley riders go on a county wide scavenger hunt with the entry fee going to the St Jude hospital for childhood cancer research....the winners can get anything from a gift basket all the way up to a new Harley...

So, Vlad do had nothing to with it, comrade?

EXACTLY
What has Biden done to cause your pain?

The President doesn't control oil prices, refinery costs, oil company profits...

So, unless you're just whining to whine, please elaborate.

1646949294941.png

My brother and I found a Geocache on accident.
We were looking at Google earth trying to see if there was anything interesting on a 40K acre Corps of Engineer property.
We found a small pond in the middle of the woods so we hiked to it and found an ammo can chained to a tree.
From what I understand you're supposed to sign your name on the paper provided and leave something in the box.
We left a couple of beer cans. :laugh:

EXACTLY

The President doesn't control oil prices, refinery costs, oil company profits...

You know what? You're right. It's not Bidedumb that's the problem it's his handlers.

EXACTLY

Yeah...the price of gas just happened to skyrocket just when biden was elected.
And I'm sure the inflation doing the same was a total coincidence.
Then you have the empty shelves yet another total coincidence....
Yeah right.... :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back