Some GOP-led states attempt to ban or restrict drag shows

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
2 threads on the trans issue in the same day? that's a record for me! could be because i'm drunk on bourbon...i promise i'll return to serious posting tomorrow pronto

Man, oh man you people hate freedom and liberty. Why won't you butt out of peoples lives and business? Goddamn control freaks.

The republican party is a dangerous and sick party that needs to be deported to Saudi Arabia. I am serious. No joking matter.

Leave people alone.

Man, oh man you people hate freedom and liberty. Why won't you butt out of peoples lives and business? Goddamn control freaks.

190656642_281607720367219_7587063170984377498_n.jpg

You should

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Sounds more like Tranny burlesque shows. The Trannies stole the venue from the traditional bawdy shows featuring voluptuous looking females. These shows were typically privately owned and located in the more 'seedy' side of town. Kids were strictly prohibited but many would try to sneak in. The general agreement was to try to keep kids away from sexually charged stuff. Not that it always worked but, the general context was to not sexualize children.

What the CNN talking head doesn't realize is that her pretense that people hate or fear Trannies is really wrong, for the most part. Most Americans are understanding, and even get a kick out of transvestites. They just object to the 'in your face' garbage put forth by a few fetishist radicals trying to say that behavior is normal and little kids should be exposed to it. They are also not comfortable with Trannies in the government dressing in women's clothes and acting as if that is normal. That is a 'bridge too far' for most average, normal Americans to swallow.

Forum List

Back