Some In The MSM Outraged Over Trump/Kim Jong.Imagine If It Was Obama In That Same Situation?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
Oh My Goodness!!! What the hell is Trump doing talking to Jing Um Dung! That horrible communist leader who kills people that dont agree with him !!!
:aargh: :aargh: :aargh:
But lets take this same scenario that is going on this/next week as Trump wants to talk with Kim,,maybe work out some deal...and lets go back to about 2014/2015 and its Obama wanting and doing the same thing.
Anyone think the MSM would be bashing the hell out of Obama?
:1peleas:

Of course not.

You can spell Leftist in many ways....but "hypocrite" is probably the best spelling....second only to their other spelling...."ignorant"

If it was Obama the roles would be reversed. They'd be calling him a hero and y'all would be undermining its significance any way you can.

Oh My Goodness!!! What the hell is Trump doing talking to Jing Um Dung! That horrible communist leader who kills people that dont agree with him !!!
But lets take this same scenario that is going on this/next week as Trump wants to talk with Kim,,maybe work out some deal...and lets go back to about 2014/2015 and its Obama wanting and doing the same thing.

If it was Obama the roles would be reversed. They'd be calling him a hero and y'all would be undermining its significance any way you can.

Not true.
I consider myself a lifelong former Democrat turned..... Republican because the party went dumbfuck on itself.

I wanted Obama to be among the best Presidents, but instead...he turned out to be an America hating weak dipshit.

They would say he did what Boosh couldnt.

what if Hillary tried to pull the same stunt? wait, is she allowed in N. Korea?

The worst of all worlds now for the Left would be if Trump actually solved the 70 year old Korean conflict and made a respectable person out of that little tin-plated dictator, or brought China to agree to a whole new far better trade deal right before the election!

Democrats would rather a nuclear strike hit the west coast than America get ahead if it means losing anothert election!

if Obama would have groveled for a meeting with Kim un @ the DMZ & actually obtained that request, the folks from the 'right' would have been calling Obama the boi faggot POTUS that squirreled the ass of a communist DICKtator.

But we all know that since it was Trump that actually squirreled the ass of a communist DICKtator, those (same) folks from the 'right' will be all stuck up Trump's large colon.

That's just how that shit workz.

if Obama would have groveled for a meeting with Kim un @ the DMZ & actually obtained that request, the folks from the 'right' would have been calling Obama the boi faggot POTUS that squirreled the ass of a communist DICKtator.

But we all know that since it was Trump that actually squirreled the ass of a communist DICKtator, those (same) folks from the 'right' will be all stuck up Trump's large colon.

Are five or seven years old?

You? U R prolly two years old.

Hard to imagine Obama venturing into The DMZ. Unless, of course, He heard there was a gay bathouse there.

Remember when people respected the presidency enough to withhold judgement?

I'm not the one thinking they are cleaver making crude sex jokes(assuming anyone really thinks they are funny). Nor am I the one using incomplete English. So my guess of five is going down to four years old. You should get off the internet and tell your parents how you have been on the Internet.

I'm not the one thinking they are cleaver making crude sex jokes(assuming anyone really thinks they are funny). Nor am I the one using incomplete English. So my guess of five is going down to four years old. You should get off the internet and tell your parents how you have been on the Internet.

my parents have passed; sorry about that, bitch. Go read the rulez about 'family attacks' butt head.
I'm 58 years of age & I have a very good command of the English language.
I imagine you have a very good command of giving blow jobs; right?

my parents have passed; sorry about that, bitch. Go read the rulez about 'family attacks' butt head.
I'm 58 years of age & I have a very good command of the English language.
I imagine you have a very good command of giving blow jobs; right?
He just doesn't understand Okies..

Forum List

Back