Some In The MSM Outraged Over Trump/Kim Jong.Imagine If It Was Obama In That Same Situation?

Oh My Goodness!!! What the hell is Trump doing talking to Jing Um Dung! That horrible communist leader who kills people that dont agree with him !!!
:aargh: :aargh: :aargh:
But lets take this same scenario that is going on this/next week as Trump wants to talk with Kim,,maybe work out some deal...and lets go back to about 2014/2015 and its Obama wanting and doing the same thing.
Anyone think the MSM would be bashing the hell out of Obama?
:1peleas:
Remember when people respected the presidency enough to withhold judgement?
No...Thomas Jefferson said he supports the free press but hates what they print about him.

Oh My Goodness!!! What the hell is Trump doing talking to Jing Um Dung! That horrible communist leader who kills people that dont agree with him !!!
But lets take this same scenario that is going on this/next week as Trump wants to talk with Kim,,maybe work out some deal...and lets go back to about 2014/2015 and its Obama wanting and doing the same thing.
Remember when people respected the presidency enough to withhold judgement?
No...Thomas Jefferson said he supports the free press but hates what they print about him.
I was thinking Kennedy and his affairs.

But lets take this same scenario that is going on this/next week as Trump wants to talk with Kim,,maybe work out some deal...and lets go back to about 2014/2015 and its Obama wanting and doing the same thing. Anyone think the MSM would be bashing the hell out of Obama?
The worst of all worlds now for the Left would be if Trump actually solved the 70 year old Korean conflict and made a respectable person out of that little tin-plated dictator, or brought China to agree to a whole new far better trade deal right before the election! Democrats would rather a nuclear strike hit the west coast than America get ahead if it means losing anothert election!
The right would say that Oblama was negotiating with terrorist..
I support any US efforts - preferably non-military - to serve US interests. I did when Obama was prez and I do now.

Toobfreak is right ... leftards would much prefer the US crash & burn than succeed & prosper with Trump as POTUS and will say or do anything to serve their end.

Hard to imagine Obama venturing into The DMZ. Unless, of course, He heard there was a gay bathouse there.

image-jpeg.267066

The left wing media would be doing the Obama is a GOD routine..........just as they did for him with screw up after screw up on the international stage.........

Being the flaming liberal mouth pieces they are now...............They aren't news ......haven't been for some time.

They are Air America with a budget.

Anything good for America is bad for Democrats.

That's all you need to know to explain their reaction.

Last edited:

Yeah... they always have a fit when Trump wins.

Since this happens almost daily, I recommend taking the TDS medicine.

who the hell cares? the day we stop giving these "media" outlets the attention they're after is the day they die.

why do you think they say stupid shit? so people will go LOOK HOW STUPID THEY ARE and everyone comes on over to click their page and go DUMBASS. meanwhile, cha-ching cha-ching to their account and they prove again being stupid sells.

if Obama would have groveled for a meeting with Kim un @ the DMZ & actually obtained that request, the folks from the 'right' would have been calling Obama the boi faggot POTUS that squirreled the ass of a communist DICKtator.

But we all know that since it was Trump that actually squirreled the ass of a communist DICKtator, those (same) folks from the 'right' will be all stuck up Trump's large colon.

That's just how that shit workz.
Are five or seven years old?

You? U R prolly two years old.
Get back to us, when you crawl out of Obama's colon.

if Obama would have groveled for a meeting with Kim un @ the DMZ & actually obtained that request, the folks from the 'right' would have been calling Obama the boi faggot POTUS that squirreled the ass of a communist DICKtator.

But we all know that since it was Trump that actually squirreled the ass of a communist DICKtator, those (same) folks from the 'right' will be all stuck up Trump's large colon.

Get back to us, when you crawl out of Obama's colon.

never voted for 'O' so couldn't be in that place; lame attempt on your part.

Yes, the two ends of the spectrum can be reliably and comically similar in their behaviors.

Why is that okay with so many people here?

I'm not the one thinking they are cleaver making crude sex jokes(assuming anyone really thinks they are funny). Nor am I the one using incomplete English. So my guess of five is going down to four years old. You should get off the internet and tell your parents how you have been on the Internet.

my parents have passed; sorry about that, bitch. Go read the rulez about 'family attacks' butt head.
I'm 58 years of age & I have a very good command of the English language.
I imagine you have a very good command of giving blow jobs; right?
Oh aren't you just the cutest little thing pretending to be all grown up and so butch and manly.

No one attacked your family but thanks for playing "if only you could read". Sorry you don't even get a copy of our home game.

Still all excited about sex I see. Why don't you grow up to at least equal to an eleven year old and get a few manners. I can't belive anyone would let you out in public.

Too many people look at these scenarios thru apoplectic partisan lenses. One side could say Obama is cozying up to a dictator. The other side could say Trump is negotiating with a dictator. Then, To quote Willy Wonka: “Take that,reverse it.”

It’s all about ones myopic perspective and the need to create a solipsistic narrative.

Too many people look at these scenarios thru apoplectic partisan lenses. One side could say Obama is cozying up to a dictator. The other side could say Trump is negotiating with a dictator. Then, To quote Willy Wonka: “Take that,reverse it.”

It’s all about ones myopic perspective and the need to create a solipsistic narrative.

The facts remain: Trump loves to cozy up to authoritarians & dictators. No one can deny that; period.

Forum List

Back