Some Inconvenient Facts About Social Security

Then social security becomes a welfare program. Tax the rich to give to the poor.
What a clown , won't work ace , As a country we decide what we want to spend our money on and how much , if it is between the pigs of this country or the old and needy how do you think the public will decide. You people are idiots, The welfare system in this country is what allows scum like Trump not having to pay federal taxes. Screw you..

Just to help with folks who like to fact-check ... here's an article about SS taxes ... not many middle class losers are aware of this information ...

"How to Complete Schedule SE for Self-Employment Taxes"

This is only for earned income ... investment income isn't taxed for SS ... [ka'ching] ... the rich just keep getting richer hahahahahahahahahaha
The solution to ss and medicare problems is simple, if the voter decides , it will be the pigs of this country that will pay, if they won't, they can leave but they will leave this market here.and not use us as pawns to pay their way , screw them. Just leave. Guess what, none of them will leave. Back these blood suckers into a corner.

The solution to ss and medicare problems is simple, if the voter decides , it will be the pigs of this country that will pay, if they won't, they can leave but they will leave this market here.and not use us as pawns to pay their way , screw them. Just leave. Guess what, none of them will leave. Back these blood suckers into a corner.

Then why do you keep sending the Rich to Congress? ...

Save for your own retirement if you don't like SS ... all SS is supposed to be is bare minimum ... rich folks don't depend on it, neither should you ... unless you want to live in poverty at the end of your life ... that's all SS will get you ... poverty ...

Don't want to pay the taxes, then don't have earned income ... stupid ... you should be running your income through capital gains which isn't taxed for SS, not one dime ... only middle class scum fill out schedule C ... grow up will ya ...

You call others "stupid" with that line of nonsense?
Please.
Young high school graduates are to invest and get "capital gains" HOW, precisely?
Where did they get their money to invest, much less buy a house, car, furniture and pay for children?

Nobody needs to work. Everyone just "invest" in your la-la world.

Stupidest thing I ever did read - your tripe.

I never said that if you will look. I said the court cases were simply being misinterpreted by liberals. Are you a liberal?

I said it would be political suicide if they even attempted to prevent people from getting their SS.

"Political suicide" ?
Sounds like something that depends on election integrity......do we still have any of that ?

I never said that if you will look. I said the court cases were simply being misinterpreted by liberals. Are you a liberal?

I said it would be political suicide if they even attempted to prevent people from getting their SS.
No, I am not a liberal. And yes, it would be political suicide. They don't have to stop people from getting it, just reduce what the people will get. That, they will do.

No, they will NOT do that. You may not be a liberal, but you are politically stupid. No Representative or Senator would ever be reelected if the benefits were reduced.
When taxes were taken out, that was a de facto reduction. Anytime the retirement age goes up, that is also a reduction.

And if they reduce benefits, no one has to vote on it. If the money isn't there, the reductions are built in.

When taxes were taken out, that was a de facto reduction. Anytime the retirement age goes up, that is also a reduction.

And if they reduce benefits, no one has to vote on it. If the money isn't there, the reductions are built in.
Taxes are already taken out.

Unfortunately, my wife and I combined will never make enough on SS to pay income taxes on it. Why do you think a fix will not happen?

Young high school graduates are to invest and get "capital gains" HOW, precisely?

Start a business and have the business own all your capital assets ... I quit school at 15-years-old ... so by the time I was 18, I was already in business and working off-and-on on my own ... I think I was 22 when I when full time in my own business making top dollar ... IRS Publication 334 ... only total losers work for someone else ...

I was honest with my customers ... a rarity in the business world on The West Coast ... you may get different results where you live ...

Forum List

Back