Some Info On Gun Violence For Your Review

th

Vox has compiled a series of charts.....along with some commentary....outlining some facts about guns and gun violence in America.

I ask that you at least glance through the charts before dropping a knee-jerk post here.

America's unique gun violence problem, in 17 maps and charts

We've got a problem.....and some things can be done about it. All it takes is for many of us to shake off the fear that consumes us.

Good stuff. Shows if we take suicides out of the mix there really isn't a problem.

Oh there's the gnashing, wailing, and tearing of clothes when shootings are broadcast.

We just need to change the way we look at suicide.

Let's look at it like abortion or gay marriage after all it's our body we get to decide what to do with it.
It's our right to commit suicide. Are we going to let politicians decide if we can explore eternity or not?
Maybe the person is going to be with their loved one.
Who are we to tell them who they can love?

Brilliant.

Glad to be of service.

I'm sure you will propose your plan to your congressperson.

Good stuff. Shows if we take suicides out of the mix there really isn't a problem.
Ah, we aren't taking suicides out and when a place like Japan has a third of the population and only a handful of gun murders, we have a serious fucking problem.

What murder weapon do you prefer?
"Would" I prefer you mean? A gun of course, that's what they were designed for, easy and efficient killing, like yesterday.

Vox has compiled a series of charts.....along with some commentary....outlining some facts about guns and gun violence in America.

I ask that you at least glance through the charts before dropping a knee-jerk post here.

America's unique gun violence problem, in 17 maps and charts

We've got a problem.....and some things can be done about it. All it takes is for many of us to shake off the fear that consumes us.

Oh there's the gnashing, wailing, and tearing of clothes when shootings are broadcast.

We just need to change the way we look at suicide.

Let's look at it like abortion or gay marriage after all it's our body we get to decide what to do with it.
It's our right to commit suicide. Are we going to let politicians decide if we can explore eternity or not?
Maybe the person is going to be with their loved one.
Who are we to tell them who they can love?

Brilliant.

Glad to be of service.

I'm sure you will propose your plan to your congressperson.

Easy enough to do. His office is one floor above mine.

The United States also rates the highest in mental health problems, and basically the worst medical care for those with mental heath issues.
Add a gun to that and Bam gun violence.

My neighbor of 18 years ( whom on the outside looked wealthy and driven) killed his 22 year old son and then himself after his wife left him.
He wasn't suppose to have a gun legally yet no one checked up on him. I found them both dead . There is a movie made about it.

With that said you can have all the control in the world, but if you exclude and remove mental health care like the politicians have in our country.. they will find a way to get guns for mass shootings.

How Depressed Is Your Country?

Forum List

Back