Some Israelis yearn for new lives in Germany

Penelope, don't listen to these disgusting warmongers. They haven't a clue what war is about. I have seen war, and I don't wish it on anyone. They play war games on their Playstations and think that killing a few hundred Palestinian children over a few weeks is ok, because they are not Jews, They are a racist and murderous bunch that hide behind their computers spouting bullshit.

While you think killing a few million Jews is OK because you are commanded by your god to do so. Not a peep out of you for the hundreds of thousands of Palestinian children mass murdered by muslim terrorists in Syria, Iraq and Jordan.

You haven't seen my posts on other sites/threads, have you. You are 24/7 here. No one wants to kill Jews, we just want the Jews to stop killing Muslims and Christians.

Penelope, don't listen to these disgusting warmongers. They haven't a clue what war is about. I have seen war, and I don't wish it on anyone. They play war games on their Playstations and think that killing a few hundred Palestinian children over a few weeks is ok, because they are not Jews, They are a racist and murderous bunch that hide behind their computers spouting bullshit.

While you think killing a few million Jews is OK because you are commanded by your god to do so. Not a peep out of you for the hundreds of thousands of Palestinian children mass murdered by muslim terrorists in Syria, Iraq and Jordan.

You haven't seen my posts on other sites/threads, have you. You are 24/7 here. No one wants to kill Jews, we just want the Jews to stop killing Muslims and Christians.
Maybe we should do a search of Monte's and Phoenall's screen name and see who the winner is when it comes to the number of posts. I think the odds are that Monte will be the winner in number of posts. Isn't Monte's statement about Jews killing Muslims and Christians very strange since we all are on top of the news and knows that the Muslims are busy killing Christians and other Muslims in the Middle East. What's the total of Christians murdered in Iraq and Syria up to now, Monte? What's the total of Muslims murdered by other Muslims? Are you keeping track of this while you sit all day long posting about Israel?

Who were the Israelis killing in Gaza this summer? There are other forums that cover the Middle East, Iraq etc. This is the Israel Palestine forum, are you aware f that? Why don't you stick to the issues instead of hiding behind your computer making irrelevant personal comments.

Who were the Israelis killing in Gaza this summer? There are other forums that cover the Middle East, Iraq etc. This is the Israel Palestine forum, are you aware f that? Why don't you stick to the issues instead of hiding behind your computer making irrelevant personal comments.
You are the one who claimed that Phoenall was on this forum 24/7. I still suggest that everyone should do a search of your screen name and Phoenall's screen name to see who is actually on this forum most of the time. I think you would be the winner. Actually, your statement "No one wants to kill Jews, we just want the Jews to stop killing Muslims and Christians" sounds like the statement of a madman given how many people are being killed by Muslims.

I want Muslims to stop killing Muslims, Christians and Jews, too. Why should I want Jews to continue killing Muslims and Christians? I think you are the madman that enjoys the killing of non-Jews, including Christians, by the Jews.

Here is the twist of this story, the leader of this campaign is also deals with real estate in Berlin.

I want Muslims to stop killing Muslims, Christians and Jews, too. Why should I want Jews to continue killing Muslims and Christians? I think you are the madman that enjoys the killing of non-Jews, including Christians, by the Jews.
Anyone who keeps on posting like an anti-Israel robot in heat all day long would be the one considered the mad man by rational people. I think we all notice that this mad man wants Israel to just roll over and let his fellow Muslims do what they want to destroy Israel while his other fellow Muslims are busy murdering Christians and other Muslims in the rest of the Middle East. Watch now how the robot will come back with some more nonsense.

Forum List

Back