Some kids separated at border may never see parents again

'We haven't seen their faces. We don't know their names. We only know a number: 711.

That's how many immigrant kids from separated families remain in custody, according to the latest government tally.
Officials say that, for various reasons, their families weren't eligible for reunification by Thursday's deadline. They might be in the future, although a former head of Immigration and Customs Enforcement warned this week that some of the children might never see their parents again.
What happens to these kids could vary greatly depending on each individual case. Attorneys are still battling over the next steps in court.

And as the landscape shifts, lawyers for immigration advocacy groups are trying to figure things out as they go.'

711 kids in custody haven't been reunited with their parents. What happens to them now? - CNNPolitics

According to the attached video to this link, over half of the parents with separated children have already been deported!?!

This is appalling.
Those poor children who did nothing wrong.
Aren't we all just so proud to be American these days? :rolleyes:

I’m still very proud, we didn’t bring the kids here, so why do we have to raise them.
America First!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'We haven't seen their faces. We don't know their names. We only know a number: 711.

That's how many immigrant kids from separated families remain in custody, according to the latest government tally.
Officials say that, for various reasons, their families weren't eligible for reunification by Thursday's deadline. They might be in the future, although a former head of Immigration and Customs Enforcement warned this week that some of the children might never see their parents again.
What happens to these kids could vary greatly depending on each individual case. Attorneys are still battling over the next steps in court.

And as the landscape shifts, lawyers for immigration advocacy groups are trying to figure things out as they go.'

711 kids in custody haven't been reunited with their parents. What happens to them now? - CNNPolitics

According to the attached video to this link, over half of the parents with separated children have already been deported!?!

This is appalling.

I’m still very proud, we didn’t bring the kids here, so why do we have to raise them.
America First!!!

Lol “fuck those kids.” So proud.

This is appalling.

America First!!!

So Captain Compassion, what exactly are you doing to help the situation?

This is appalling.

America First!!!

Just return them to the Mexican government, authorities, and let them reunite the families if they are families. I heard that in the case of 70+ of these kids there their guardians are in the states and refused to return and pickup the kids.

Maybe they should go back to the shitholes THEY created and try to fix them.

But they won't because, they can't.

They're too stupid
That right there is the heart of Trump’s America. He, his cabinet and his supporters are vile human beings.

What exactly have you done, how many are you taking in to provide for( health care, food, shelter, and education )?
I’ll probably not get a response from you, all liberals are the same! Y’all bitch because someone else isn’t doing what you think someone else should do!

This is appalling.

America First!!!

Voting :fu:

This is appalling.

America First!!!

Good grief.

Is this great exaggeration and mischaracterization still being crocodile teared?

This is appalling.

America First!!!

:fu:Us to dickhead, See that is why you need to adopt a few, then they can become citizens, train them as you see fit, and you can increase your voting base.

Well , today the Little Trumpsters, again demonstrated their inability to have empathy, because their minds are so small and dominated by Trumpism. They ignore the psychological harm knowingly done to children and all they can say, “the Wall, the Wall”!
This is right out of 1984. Scary.

Are we a nation of laws? I don’t remember seeing the word empathy in any of our laws not even if it involves illegal children, sorry we can’t use feelings to protect America.
Can you answer this question, how many of those illegal children are living in your house? How many will you open your house to. Feed them give them health care, a roof over their heads, and pay for everything needed to raise a child, lead by example!

Maybe they should go back to the shitholes THEY created and try to fix them.

But they won't because, they can't.

They're too stupid
That right there is the heart of Trump’s America. He, his cabinet and his supporters are vile human beings.

What exactly have you done, how many are you taking in to provide for( health care, food, shelter, and education )?
I’ll probably not get a response from you, all liberals are the same! Y’all bitch because someone else isn’t doing what you think someone else should do!

Fine...prove it.

Show us all your link(s) to unbiased, factual proof that 'all liberals are the same'?

America First!!!

:fu:Us to dickhead, See that is why you need to adopt a few, then they can become citizens, train them as you see fit, and you can increase your voting base.
“My” voting base is already the overwhelming majority. I’ll still welcome these kids to it, though :thup:

This is appalling.

America First!!!

Just return them to the Mexican government, authorities, and let them reunite the families if they are families. I heard that in the case of 70+ of these kids there their guardians are in the states and refused to return and pickup the kids.

Oh...you 'heard' did you?

Well there is a reliable source.

:abgg2q.jpg:

America First!!!

“My” voting base is already the overwhelming majority. I’ll still welcome these kids to it, though :thup:

Ok time will tell, but you still need to adopt them first, then they can vote a citizens to pad your perceived lead.

Forum List

Back