Some of my fellow Trump supporters. Stop making accusations of antisemitism about your fellow Americans.

I’ve always said I’m a traditional Democrat and I support Mr. Trump because much of the Democrat party has lost its way. I’ll always be a traditional democrat tho …. I put country before politics so if the Democratic candidate is not up to par, I will vote for the Republican one.

Fdr was a Hero to the Jewish people they loved him. And they voted for him in huge numbers. The United States during World War II did more than any other country of the world to fight back against the holocaust. And that’s according to the united states Holocaust Memorial Museum
Ah. So you admit you’re a Democrat.

You’re just another antisemitic Democrat, downplaying or outright denying the horrific rise in Jew-hate in the last three weeks alone.

I’ve seen some follow Trump supporters effectively Turn into far left wingers here in this country. Engaging in very divisive Political stances. OK it’s really quite straightforward. If somebody criticizes Israel it’s not antisemitism. If somebody believes that Israel is a terrorist state that’s also not antisemitism. You see there is a dictionary definition here.

If somebody believes Jews are lesser than non-Jews when it comes to humanity… yes that’s anti Semitism.

There is no rise of antisemitism on college campuses. if people here think that pot smoking hippies at college campuses saying “free Palestine” are dangerous “antisemites”… they are living in a fantasy world.

There has always been a criticism of Israeli policy from college students , especially from American Jews who continue to overwhelmingly vote Democrat they’ve done so since the days of WW2.

People can complain falsely about antisemitism in America Until They are red in the face. They will never be right. It is demanded of them if they make such a serious alligation, they must show the person they are accusing of saying that Jews are lesser people compared to non-Jews. That’s it if they can’t do that they got no argument.

Have a nice day.
Why, the Somali skank is an American, right?

Agreed, and not doing it very well
I love Muslims. I’m a proud Catholic ..Look at all the far left fanaticism we have in America. Men going to the women’s bathrooms, men dancing naked in front of children. They don’t have that in Saudi Arabia Where Jared Kushner just visited by the way.

Just take a step back that’s all. Israel is a country like any other, and is open to being criticized or supported.

Fox News is the biggest proponent of the pro Israel propaganda machine. Now there’s good people in Israel but there’s also bad people. And just remember who was it who fired Tucker Carlson? It was Fox News. Who fired Dan Bongino?? it was Fox News. So Fox News doesn’t always have our back.

One can be anti Semitic without having to claim that Jewish people are “sub human.”
There’s a strict definition of antisemitism and racism, and if people are gonna make that accusation, they must prove it. Was not included in the definition is criticism toward Israel.

You can ignore all you want to doesn’t change the fact that some Jews have killed innocent Palestinians.

Yes bad on both sides
Jews do not form an army to go house to house to search for Palestinian babies and chop their heads off with a shovel while they lie in their cribs, nor dig a fetus out of the womb of a pregnant Muslim and decapitate it, or tie toddlers together and set them on fire, or any of the other intentional tortures.

So stop with the “there’s bad on both sides.” That attempt at moral equivalence is such a typical Democrat tactic.

Is it really possible that these are the same posters who were emboldened by a horrific massacre of Jews to reveal their virulent antisemitism?
Yes. Most of them are of the left. Some are deceived. They don't see and themselves as we see them.

But none of them have voiced any concern for the Hostages

I’ve seen some follow Trump supporters effectively Turn into far left wingers here in this country. Engaging in very divisive Political stances. OK it’s really quite straightforward. If somebody criticizes Israel it’s not antisemitism. If somebody believes that Israel is a terrorist state that’s also not antisemitism. You see there is a dictionary definition here.

If somebody believes Jews are lesser than non-Jews when it comes to humanity… yes that’s anti Semitism.

There is no rise of antisemitism on college campuses. if people here think that pot smoking hippies at college campuses saying “free Palestine” are dangerous “antisemites”… they are living in a fantasy world.

There has always been a criticism of Israeli policy from college students , especially from American Jews who continue to overwhelmingly vote Democrat they’ve done so since the days of WW2.

People can complain falsely about antisemitism in America Until They are red in the face. They will never be right. It is demanded of them if they make such a serious alligation, they must show the person they are accusing of saying that Jews are lesser people compared to non-Jews. That’s it if they can’t do that they got no argument.

Have a nice day.
STFU Anti-Semite Bleeding heart liberal Pally Pal.

Yes. Most of them are of the left. Some are deceived. They don't see and themselves as we see them.

But none of them have voiced any concern for the Hostages
That would draw attention to how savage and soulless the HAMAS terrorists are, and they’re saying they SUPPORT the terrorists - who, they have renamed freedom fighters.

Jews do not form an army to go house to house to search for Palestinian babies and chop their heads off with a shovel while they lie in their cribs, nor dig a fetus out of the womb of a pregnant Muslim and decapitate it, or tie toddlers together and set them on fire, or any of the other intentional tortures.

So stop with the “there’s bad on both sides.” That attempt at moral equivalence is such a typical Democrat tactic.
There is no army in Palestine. There is militant groups and they raided Israel on October 7. Many people in Israel said rogue people in the IDF allowed it to happen or a standdown order was given according to the conservative Charlie Kirk he said it was possible.

They’re have been Israeli settlers who have use horrific violence against Palestinian women and children so they’re the same thing as the bad Palestinians

And when you talk about dropping a bomb on hospitals or huge community centers like the idf has done to Palestine you know what those bombs do the babies they rip them apart.

Israel has bad policies. They need to figure something out. It’s a totally messed up situation. Do you understand that a Palestinian police officer is not allowed to arrest an Israeli settler who beat the hell out of a Palestinian.

I’ll respect any good Israeli Or Palestinian. You should love and feel for the Palestinian Poor people who are just trying to live their life there no different than you or me.

There’s a strict definition of antisemitism and racism, and if people are gonna make that accusation, they must prove it. Was not included in the definition is criticism toward Israel.
You don’t use the definition properly in your posting efforts.

You don’t use the definition properly in your posting efforts.
It’s a straight forward topic, and we all know the definition of racism and antisemitism. Anybody who makes an accusation that somebody is anti-Semitic must prove it.

The point is criticizing Israel is not anti-semitic . How can you not agree with that.

There is no army in Palestine. There is militant groups and they raided Israel on October 7. Many people in Israel sad broke people in the IDF allowed it to happen or a standdown order was given according to the conservative Charlie Kirk he said it was possible.

They’re have been Israeli settlers who have use horrific violence against Palestinian women and children so they’re the same thing as the bad Palestinians

And when you talk about dropping a bomb on hospitals or huge community centers like the idf has done to Palestine you know what those bombs do the babies they rip them apart.

Israel has bad policies. They need to figure something out. It’s a totally messed up situation. Do you understand that a Palestinian police officer is not allowed to arrest an Israeli settler who beat the hell out of a Palestinian.

I’ll respect any good Israeli Or Palestinian. You should love and feel for the Palestinian Poor people who are just trying to live their life there no different than you or me.
Israel dropped a bomb on a hospital?? You’re still peddling that lie?

WOW. I hope the group who is paying you to spread HAMAS propaganda is giving you top dollar. Because you are really shoveling the Jew-hate bigtime.

But the Palestinians don’t?

You’re dismissed.
What do you mean? The Palestinians are powerless to do anything they live in a terrible situation. The Palestinian government has terrible policies, same with Israel’s government

Have a nice day.
In all honesty I have seen many thoughtful, well thought out posts from you. But nobody else at USMB (or anywhere else I visit) has started even half as many pro-Palestinian, anti-Israel thread as you have. They almost seem to be multiplying day by day.

Israel is a nation established for Jews to have a homeland in which they can govern themselves and live and work and worship as they choose. Arabs and other near east countries have not waged wars against the nation Israel but for the purpose of driving the Jews from the land. Hamas does not teach the Palestinian children to hate and destroy Israel. They teach them to hate and destroy Jews.

Israel is synonymous with the Jews who occupy it both in the Bible and now. To falsely accuse Jews because they are Jews, because they are Israel, is antisemitic even if not intended that way. And certainly any reasonable person would see the plethora of anti-Israel pro-Palestinian threads as you have started as antisemitic.

You may not think you intended it that way. But given the large amount of disinformation you have purposely or inadvertently posted, that is the way it looks.

In all honesty I have seen many thoughtful, well out posts from you. But nobody else at USMB (or anywhere else I visit) has started even half as many pro-Palestinian, anti-Israel thread as you have. They almost seem to be multiplying day by day.

Israel is a nation established for Jews to have a homeland in which they can govern themselves and live and work and worship as they choose. Arabs have not waged wars against the national Israel but for the purpose of driving the Jews from the land. Hamas does not teach the Palestinian children to hate and destroy Israel. They teach them to hate and destroy Jews.

Israel is synonymous with the Jews who occupy it both in the Bible and now. To falsely accuse Jews because they are Jews, because they are Israel, is antisemitic even if not intended that way. And certainly any reasonable person would see the plethora of anti-Israel pro-Palestinian threads as you have started as antisemitic.

You may not think you intended it that way. But given the large amount of disinformation you have purposely or inadvertently posted, that is the way it looks.

I don’t think it’s the same poster. There are several others who had been reasonable, good people who turned into HAMAS apologists and antisemites on a dime - about one week after the Oct 7th attacks.

Forum List

Back