Some Of The Biggest Lies Being Spread About The Jan. 6 Insurrection

This is already a long thread (thank you, poster Lakhota)....and it is getting longer.
However, I want to back-track a bit. Back to post #46 where a 'hypothetical' was offered.

To wit:
".....hoped would generate a stoppage in the Congress, a crisis, with a wee bit of violence outside providing the excuse for some need for some flavor of 'martial law'....some executive order that held in place the current office-holder of the nation.....

Coincidentally, in a Newsweek newsfeed this morning I saw this reportage about January 6th, and about General Milley's very similar appraisal as the above 'hypothetical'.

Here:
"...Milley had told his closest aides that he believed President Donald Trump was stoking unrest with the hope of using it as an excuse to invoke the Insurrection Act, and thereby call out active duty military troops. Under the Act, those troops would then be relieved of the restrictions of Posse Comitatus, the Civil War-era law which limits the powers of the federal government to use military personnel to enforce the law. (One of the exceptions to Posse Comitatus is specifically when the president invokes the Insurrection Act.)

Milley told his closest colleagues that listening to the president was like reading George Orwell's "1984": "Lies are truth. Division is unity. Evil is good," he said, according to Carol Leonnig and Philip Rucker's "I Alone Can Fix It."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And clearly there are indications that the January 6th attack was not a "Rally-Goes-Bad", a spontaneous-combustion event by disgruntled MAGAHats. Clearly, there were conspiracies afoot.
By who, and by how many, and to what degree of coordination, cooperation, and effect?.......well, the Select Committee investigation should help provide answers. But, in the same Newsweek article there is this reportage of clear intent to go to DC for violence and disruption. The very violence and disruption that Milley feared was the manufactured excuse Don Trump would use to declare an emergency to keep himself in power.

To wit:
"In a photograph taken on January 2, the four men ..... called themselves the DC Brigade. Kinnison also posted an image of himself with a bandolier of shotgun ammunition around his body. "We will have lots of gear from medical kits, radios, multiple cans of bear spray, knives, flags, [armor] plates, goggles, helmets," he posted.

"..... that protesters were discussing bringing guns to the District, as well as breaking into federal buildings and attacking law enforcement. Fox News reported a social media declaration by Proud Boys Leader Enrique Tarrio that his organization would come to the Joint Session of Congress prepared for violence."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

More and more that referenced 'hypothetical' seems to indicate the shape of the suspicions surrounding the 'Big Fish', the "wholesale" players, .....the inside manipulators who may have engineered this 'Rally-Goes-Wild' with malicious intent. Traitorous intent.

This cake is still baking.
Hoooray!! for the Select Committee.
Pray that they do a complete and thorough job of investigating and that their work is transparent and available to the public and the media.

I see....I thought you were trying to say that Biden won in a "Landslide"... Ok, not interested in your brand of lunacy....Carry on....
Biden did, according to the lying, orange retard.

President-elect Donald Trump doesn't seem to like suggestions that his victory over Hillary Clinton was anything but huge.

A statement from his transition team on Friday, in response to reports of the CIA assessment, said, "The election ended a long time ago in one of the biggest Electoral College victories in history."

Trump also said in his Fox interview, "I think the Democrats are putting it out because they suffered one of the greatest defeats in the history of politics in this country."

Clinton- 65,853, 514 votes.
Trump- 62,984,828 votes.

Biden- 81,286,358 votes.
Trump- 74,255,839 votes.

Trump, a two-time loser, in elections.

Got your 'history' degree from Trump U. correspondence course?
Your 'common' sense from FOX?

Figures.
Well, you could always dazzle us with your superior intellect and show us a historical fact to support your claim of a world power being taken over without a shot being fired. Go ahead.

Biden did, according to the lying, orange retard.

President-elect Donald Trump doesn't seem to like suggestions that his victory over Hillary Clinton was anything but huge.

A statement from his transition team on Friday, in response to reports of the CIA assessment, said, "The election ended a long time ago in one of the biggest Electoral College victories in history."

Trump also said in his Fox interview, "I think the Democrats are putting it out because they suffered one of the greatest defeats in the history of politics in this country."

Clinton- 65,853, 514 votes.
Trump- 62,984,828 votes.

Biden- 81,286,358 votes.
Trump- 74,255,839 votes.

Trump, a two-time loser, in elections.
Oh dear lord…How many times do you people have to be told we are not a direct democracy…

Impeachments last forever, moron! Are you suggesting that President Clinton was also exonerated - for lying about blowjobs?
Clinton actually committed crimes, was disbarred and fined.

2021-02-09-T000000-Z-556106491-RC22-PL9-Z4-IS9-RTRMADP-3-USA-TRUMP-IMPEACHMENT-1024x683.jpg

And after this, we're going to walk down, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down, we're going to walk down.

Anyone you want, but I think right here, we're going to walk down to the Capitol, and we're going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them.

trump-running.png

Later, rubes!
"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard," Trump said in his speech

Well, you could always dazzle us with your superior intellect and show us a historical fact to support your claim of a world power being taken over without a shot being fired. Go ahead.
Then, WTF were the retards doing there?
Pizza delivery?

in·sur·rec·tion
/ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n/
noun
  • 1. A violent uprising against an authority or government.

Oh dear lord…How many times do you people have to be told we are not a direct democracy…

How many times do you people need to reminded, we are?

Do the most votes count in a city council race?
Do the most votes count in a mayor's race?
Do the most votes count in a county commissioner's race?
Do the most votes count in a congressperson's race?
Do the most votes count in a senator's race?
Do the most votes count in the fair queen?

Only in Trumplandia, the loser.....................WINS.

I see....I thought you were trying to say that Biden won in a "Landslide"...
No, it was not me who defined 306 electoral votes as being a "Landslide!" That was the Cry Baby Loser himself:
Screen Shot 2022-01-02 at 11.57.47 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-07-21 at 8.24.20 AM.png

"We had a massive landslide victory, as you know,
in the Electoral College.
I guess the final numbers are now at 306!"

TRUMP in 2016

I deal with impartial empirical data. If you cam ever put hyper-partisanship aside and document from a credible source any factual errors I make, I'll gratefully, graciously accept the correction.

How many times do you people need to reminded, we are?

Do the most votes count in a city council race?
Do the most votes count in a mayor's race?
Do the most votes count in a county commissioner's race?
Do the most votes count in a congressperson's race?
Do the most votes count in a senator's race?
Do the most votes count in the fair queen?

Only in Trumplandia, the loser.....................WINS.
Ok, tell me how Presidents are elected….

No, it was not me who defined 306 electoral votes as being a "Landslide!" That was the Cry Baby Loser himself:
View attachment 582716
View attachment 582715
"We had a massive landslide victory, as you know,
in the Electoral College.
I guess the final numbers are now at 306!"

TRUMP in 2016

I deal with impartial empirical data. If you cam ever put hyper-partisanship aside and document from a credible source any factual errors I make, I'll gratefully, graciously accept the correction.
If I can put hyper partisanship aside? Wow…that is hilarious coming from you.

Forum List

Back