Some Of The Biggest Lies Being Spread About The Jan. 6 Insurrection

If I can put hyper partisanship aside? Wow…that is hilarious coming from you.
As I was well-aware, you can't cite any fact I have stated and document its errancy.

Do you agree with Trump's calling a 306-232 electoral college vote victory a "Landslide!"

You are an idiot.

BIDEN: “Those who say the blood of Patriots, you know, and all the stuff about how we’re gonna have to move against the government.”

“If you think you need to have weapons to take on the government, you need F-15s and maybe some nuclear weapons.”
pic.twitter.com/WVHUffpphP
You're a moron but.................everyone already knew that.

2021-02-09-T000000-Z-556106491-RC22-PL9-Z4-IS9-RTRMADP-3-USA-TRUMP-IMPEACHMENT-1024x683.jpg

And after this, we're going to walk down, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down, we're going to walk down.

Anyone you want, but I think right here, we're going to walk down to the Capitol, and we're going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them.

trump-running.png

Later, rubes!

OMG!
Sounds like collusion.

A chilling item in a document log provided to Jan. 6 investigators describes a draft letter by then-President Donald Trump calling for the “seizure” of election materials after he lost.

The log, along with a trove of documents, was provided last week to the House select committee probing the insurrection. They were handed over by Trump ally Bernard Kerik, former New York City police commissioner and a confidant of Trump’s one-time attorney Rudy Giuliani, Politico reported.

Kerik was a key adviser to Trump’s legal team trying to cook up a narrative of fraud in the presidential election Joe Biden won.

Trump Letter Calling For ‘Seizure’ Of Election Material Revealed In Log To Jan. 6 Probers

Wow, that sounds very interesting...

Oh, and there's at least 100X more evidence to show that the '20 election was rigged than you fascist assholes ever had to show that RUSSIA! had anything to do with '16,

There is 000X evidence, and you are going to show none. You are a political forum known liar.
Apparently, there is ZERO evidence on either election.
ZERO evidence is 0X more evidence.
ZERO evidence, you can't just make up your own evidence and repeat is ad nauseam. But you keep trying, you moonbat. LLLOOOLLOL

Apparently, there is ZERO evidence on either election.
ZERO evidence is 0X more evidence.
ZERO evidence, you can't just make up your own evidence and repeat is ad nauseam. But you keep trying, you moonbat. LLLOOOLLOL
Ignoring the evidence doesn't make it nonexistent, fuckwit.

Ignoring the evidence doesn't make it nonexistent, fuckwit.
Likewise with Russia.

No evidence is No evidence.

Why is it that trump can get all these courts to look at his lawsuits and get them to block any evidence from being released against him.

But neither trump or any (R) can get the courts to hear or see this FAKE evidence you say actually exists.

Answer that fuckwit.

Likewise with Russia.

No evidence is No evidence.

Why is it that trump can get all these courts to look at his lawsuits and get them to block any evidence from being released against him.

But neither trump or any (R) can get the courts to hear or see this FAKE evidence you say actually exists.

Answer that fuckwit.
Scads of evidence for the latter, moonbat fuckwit.

Ignoring doesn't make it go away.

"Will Schifferbrains finally go public with the mountain of evidence Trump colluded with Russia too?"
?????????

Why would the poster "Nostra" expect the forum members to know about Congressman Schiff's "mountain of evidence"?

I doubt anyone here does.

Accordingly, I would gently remind the good poster Nostra that he can reach Schiff's office to communicate his query.... by phone, by email, perhaps by snail mail.

And, poster Nostra if you truly are motivated enough to work for your knowldege.....may I ask, for the forum, that you share with the USMB posters (and lurkers and mods) what you are informed of from the Congressman's office?

Good luck. Your sincere and earnest efforts could help this venue be better informed.

Forum List

Back