🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Some of you computer addicts should become political archivists.

Invisibleflash

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2019
Born L.A.-NYC is 2nd home-Rustbelt is home base
Some of you computer addicts should become political archivists. It would be much more rewarding and important that sending in the constant supply of drivel you do. If you can pry your sweaty fingers off the keyboard for a moment, this Trump assassination would make a good story to document for the historical record.

Very easy to do. Go to social media, forums, Reddit, DU and others and shoot some screenshots of comments you find should be preserved for the historical record. Upload the collection to the Internet Archive.

Here is an example last night from City-Data Forum discussing the Trump shooting. (They lifetime banned me...twice!)

trump.jpg

America.jpg

Some of you computer addicts should become political archivists. It would be much more rewarding and important that sending in the constant supply of drivel you do. If you can pry your sweaty fingers off the keyboard for a moment, this Trump assassination would make a good story to document for the historical record.

Very easy to do. Go to social media, forums, Reddit, DU and others and shoot some screenshots of comments you find should be preserved for the historical record. Upload the collection to the Internet Archive.

Here is an example last night from City-Data Forum discussing the Trump shooting. (They lifetime banned me...twice!)

View attachment 977224

View attachment 977228
How do you think all the archived pics and posts were saved on January 6th from platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and one other defunct platform (big at the time) that is escaping me?

Dedicated computer jocks.

Forum List

Back