Some people want our elections to be less than secure.

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
Here is a post I made in April saying the country was in the middle of a voter fraud emergency and everyone said I was crazy.

Trump should declare voter fraud emergency, deputize 100,000 temporary ICE agents for 2020 election. | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

In another post, I suggested that not only should military personnel and/or ICE agents be present and voter ID cards be required, fingerprints, a photograph, and saliva should be gathered after a voter hands over his ballot. They document that you voted, not who you voted for. Additionally, there should be emergency power generators and multiple cameras at every location. If poor communities need financial assistance meeting the requirements, the government should provide financial aid. Everyone acted like I was crazy.

Last edited:
Here is a post I made in April saying the country was in the middle of a voter fraud emergency and everyone said I was crazy.

Trump should declare voter fraud emergency, deputize 100,000 temporary ICE agents for 2020 election. | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

In another post, I suggested that not only should military personnel and/or ICE agents be present and voter voter ID cards be required, fingerprints, a photograph, and saliva should be gathered after a voter hands over his ballot. They document that you voted, not who you voted for. Additionally, there should be emergency power generators and multiple cameras at every location. If poor communities need financial assistance meeting the requirements, the government should provide financial aid. Everyone acted like I was crazy.
I have a voter card that came from the state. Forgot to take it in last time I voted but my neighbor was there so no biggy. It would not be that hard for states to issue them.

Forum List

Back