Some positive news at the end of an horrific week

Obviously this thread has attracted some extremist comments. I think we need to look forward and celebrate the real progress made.
The barriers are coming down everywhere. We are more mature than our parents were and our children will make us proud.

We no longer burn witches or believe that the world is flat - things get better all the time.
13592436_10206973011669181_9094022179055764691_n.jpg
Bit too one leggist for my taste.

If you're pro-gay-rights, why do you support the most gay-publicly-executing, gay torturing, gay slaughterhouse of a religion on this planet, Islam, my not-so-favorite Welshman? Islam atrocities against gays are a PROVEN, verifiable fact, not my opinion.
I dont support Islam.

BULLSHIT, you 100% pathological liar! Online, I rarely see a person who LIES as much as you. Almost every post you've made on this website has been an exercise in Pisslam fellatio! Again, why do you support gay rights and the Islam gay bloodbath at the same time? Can't your brain produce enough "cognitive dissonance" to realize how breathtakingly full of shit you liberals are?

Methodists elect first openly gay bishop despite ongoing ban

Well done America and well done the Methodists, lighting a path for all to follow.

A statement said: “Reconciling Ministries Network celebrates with great joy the election of the first openly lesbian bishop in The United Methodist Church. This is an historic moment in the movement of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Queer persons for spiritual and civil equality both in the church and the public square.
What makes this good news? Some queer wiggled his way to a leadership role of a group of people who will condemn his behavior behind his back.

Well done America and well done the Methodists, lighting a path for all to follow.

A statement said: “Reconciling Ministries Network celebrates with great joy the election of the first openly lesbian bishop in The United Methodist Church. This is an historic moment in the movement of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Queer persons for spiritual and civil equality both in the church and the public square.
so what, the Catholics have been placing gay priests for decades now. Not really anything new to religion. ( although, catholics are not really Christians.)

so what, the Catholics have been placing gay priests for decades now. Not really anything new to religion. ( although, catholics are not really Christians.)

I'm not a Christian and I DETEST Catholicism as well, so I don't why you're complaining to me about it. I promise I bash Catholicrap massive pederastry all the time!

If you're pro-gay-rights, why do you support the most gay-publicly-executing, gay torturing, gay slaughterhouse of a religion on this planet, Islam, my not-so-favorite Welshman? Islam atrocities against gays are a PROVEN, verifiable fact, not my opinion.
I dont support Islam.

BULLSHIT, you 100% pathological liar! Online, I rarely see a person who LIES as much as you. Almost every post you've made on this website has been an exercise in Pisslam fellatio! Again, why do you support gay rights and the Islam gay bloodbath at the same time? Can't your brain produce enough "cognitive dissonance" to realize how breathtakingly full of shit you liberals are?
Show me where I support Islam you stupid fucker.

I dont support Islam.

Show me where I support Islam you stupid fucker.
if you back obama no more needs to be explained.

What makes this good news? Some queer wiggled his way to a leadership role of a group of people who will condemn his behavior behind his back.
"He" is a "She".Get somebody to read the article to you.

"He" is a "She".Get somebody to read the article to you.
Don't care. God fearing morons are hypocrites. This person's elevation just proves it. Sell outs to their own beliefs to avoid becoming irrelevant

Forum List

Back