🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Some Reid staffers exempt from Obamacare

The ACA, for all the good it will do for the loess fortunate is nothing more than welfare, food stamps and other redistribution programs.

Those that pay for it don't need it and those that don't pay for it will capitalize on it.

Fine. I'm ok with that. It is what it is.

But then why did the President have to lie to get it passed?
Can I have some free shit too?

I am NOT fine with it.

Why would you ask for a link when you just stated the opposite? Perhaps YOU should supply a link for your assertion as well.

Prove you're not a Nazi!

I love the people that ask for proof of a negative.

In other words all you have as proof is YOUR OWN OPINION.

Troll on

I mean, I know you're lazy. You know you're lazy. But do you have to consistently remind us?

Here's your proof...already posted in this thread, which you obviously didn't read before you felt the need to share your highly valuable insight.

Under the OPM deal arranged in August, the average member of Congress who makes $174,000 a year will be able to keep his approximately $10,000 health insurance subsidy, like he used to get under his old plan, before Obamacare.

Read this.

They're exempt from the exchanges, not Obamacare. Which part of that is confusing you?

Oh my they are one in the same. What part of that do you not understand?

Holy fuck you're clueless. They certainly aren't one in the same.

Are you buying your health insurance on the exchange?

I'm not. Does that mean I'm "exempt from Obamacare"?

they are not exempt. But, by increasing the govt subsidy they have effectively made them exempt from the financial impacts of obamacare. WE are paying the extra cost for them. If that makes you happy, fine. but you are :cuckoo:

And lets be clear. If someone thinks im a Nazi or whatever I couldn't care less as it has no impact on reality.

I think you're a liberal loon but im sure you don't give a damn....see how that works?

Oh my they are one in the same. What part of that do you not understand?

they are not exempt. But, by increasing the govt subsidy they have effectively made them exempt from the financial impacts of obamacare. WE are paying the extra cost for them. If that makes you happy, fine. but you are :cuckoo:

Holy fuck, this again. They are NOT increasing the subsidy. You ran away like a chump the last two times you posted this shit in other threads and I asked you for proof. Will you run away again?

Of course you will, just like the OP and every other brain dead "Patriot" who is too stubborn to fact check anything you claim.

And lets be clear. If someone thinks im a Nazi or whatever I couldn't care less as it has no impact on reality.

I think you're a liberal loon but im sure you don't give a damn....see how that works?

Funny way of apologizing for being lazy.

Oh you're welcome for the link, by the way.

Prove you're not a Nazi!

I love the people that ask for proof of a negative.

Troll on

I mean, I know you're lazy. You know you're lazy. But do you have to consistently remind us?

Here's your proof...already posted in this thread, which you obviously didn't read before you felt the need to share your highly valuable insight.

Under the OPM deal arranged in August, the average member of Congress who makes $174,000 a year will be able to keep his approximately $10,000 health insurance subsidy, like he used to get under his old plan, before Obamacare.

Read this.

My insight? That's interesting considering I never shared my opinion one way or another. I simply copied you and asked for proof.

Troll

Holy fuck, this again. They are NOT increasing the subsidy. You ran away like a chump the last two times you posted this shit in other threads and I asked you for proof. Will you run away again?

Of course you will, just like the OP and every other brain dead "Patriot" who is too stubborn to fact check anything you claim.

read it, then either apologize or just go away:

Congress wins relief on Obamacare health plan subsidies | Reuters

from the cite "But Wednesday's proposed rule from the OPM, the federal government's human resources agency, means that Congress will escape the most onerous impact of law as it was written"

Last edited:

Troll on

Read this.

My insight? That's interesting considering I never shared my opinion one way or another. I simply copied you and asked for proof.

Troll

You're "contribution" to this thread is solely harassing me and somehow I'm the troll. Nice logic.

Then again, you're a washed-up convict who brags about having the cops called on him, so this behavior is par for the course for you. Be proud.

He's too busy playing semantics just like every other liberal in this thread. They're like a bunch of defense lawyers arguing technicalities to get their defendant off.

from the cite "But Wednesday's proposed rule from the OPM, the federal government's human resources agency, means that Congress will escape the most onerous impact of law as it was written"

From your link.

The OPM said the federal contributions will be allowed to continue for exchange-purchased plans for lawmakers and their staffs, ensuring that those working on Capitol Hill will effectively get the same health contributions as millions of other federal workers who keep their current plan.

They are getting the SAME subsidy as before. No more. Nowhere in your "proof" does it say anything about getting an increased subsidy. You're literally a brain dead idiot.

Thanks for proving my point. Do you even read the shit you post?

From your link.

The OPM said the federal contributions will be allowed to continue for exchange-purchased plans for lawmakers and their staffs, ensuring that those working on Capitol Hill will effectively get the same health contributions as millions of other federal workers who keep their current plan.

They are getting the SAME subsidy as before. No more. Nowhere in your "proof" does it say anything about getting an increased subsidy. You're literally a brain dead idiot.

going from 70% to 75% is not an increase? is that teachers union math?

He's too busy playing semantics just like every other liberal in this thread. They're like a bunch of defense lawyers arguing technicalities to get their defendant off.

All bullshit aside. Do you understand this issue? Honestly. Because you're flat out wrong on this one. There is no grey area. You may not agree with me or liberal policies, or whatever. But it seems pretty obvious you either don't understand the situation here or are being difficult on purpose because if you did you would realize that what I am saying is 100% correct.

From your link.

Quote me the part of the article that says they are getting an increase from 70% to 75%. Do you always flat out lie about things? The article doesn't say that. What the fuck is this childish behavior about? Be honest, for once in your life.

All bullshit aside. Do you understand this issue? Honestly. Because you're flat out wrong on this one. There is no grey area. You may not agree with me or liberal policies, or whatever. But it seems pretty obvious you either don't understand the situation here or are being difficult on purpose because if you did you would realize that what I am saying is 100% correct.

no, you have been proven 100% wrong several times in this thread.

Why do you consider congressman an senators and their staffs as higher class people than the rest of us? Why do you think they are entitled to more benefits and more money than the rest of us? why do you favor a dictatorial monarchy to a free republic?

final question: were you dropped on your head as a child?

From your link.

Quote me the part of the article that says they are getting an increase from 70% to 75%. Do you always flat out lie about things? The article doesn't say that. What the fuck is this childish behavior about? Be honest, for once in your life.

I hate to ask you to reread the thread, but that has been shown several times already. you can choose to ignore it if you like, I really don't care what you believe.

From your link.

It is funny to watch the far left grasp at straws when even things they quote show that they are 100% wrong.

The far left does not get it.

Forum List

Back